It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Mind Control Technology and A.I. Revealed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hate to say it, but the author of those articles is clearly well versed in disinfo, and secret tech.

How do we know these articles themselves are not a form of disinfo, or as the author references "a little bit of truth mixed in with a ton of fiction" to throw off the hounds from the true scent?

Interesting none the less.....if true, just goes to show in the event that the govt wants to roundup and take over, they wont need a bunch of storm troopers raiding your house.

It will be a couple IT guys sitting in a dark room in front of a computer screen, pointing satellites at your house.

You probably wont even know why you willingly leave your house and have the sudden impulse to go for a drive....right into the FEMA camp
edit on 30-1-2012 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by The X
I am not given to lying or flights of fancy, the first time i experienced this was around 1992.

Not sure why your telling me this, i didnt adress you in the first place.

i was attacked by my government using this technology in sept 2007.

You said you experienced a "passing fit of rage". I would certainly not qualify that as an attack by the government. Maybe a bad day?

You seem to be having difficulty believing this is possible, im trying to help you, you may doubt the validity of the statement and even mock me a little, i expect nothing less from someone with difficulties in holding their ego.
As for a passing fit of rage, i have never been an advocate of violence, it is as much not me as the buddhist ideals i hold at heart will give me the mindstate and heartfelt desire to not hurt another living thing.

This passing fit of rage arrived unexpectedly very quickly i went from listening to the radio to having an overwhelming compulsion to pick up a knife, or to choke and attack my partner, i honestly laughed at the idea, i could feel "Me" wrestling with something else that had so much fervour anger and hate/energy that wanted me to just go along with it.
It focused on trying to get me to engage with it by just smashing something up, i knew at his point if i did grab something and start smashing i would have no control over it.
After about fifteen or twenty seconds it just stopped, gone, back to normal, as i was, like it never happened.
The only way i could describe the energy is like seeing david bannister turn into the hulk, he has no control over a massive energy as it takes him over, that is how i would describe it it literally tries to turn you into a thrashing monster so far removed from your ordinary state that you do not believe it is even possible for you to feel like that.
I hope you never feel it, how do you know that if you ever did that you would recognise it as being alien of you and not go along with it?.
If you do not know what you are capable of, if you do not know yourself, you and everyone around you is potentially a victim if this is used on you.
why did i reply to you and tell you, why not your in the thread and you seem to be having trouble believing it is possible.
so please stop with the patronizing and condescending attitude, im trying to help you by being honest, you think it is easy to talk about this in an open forum?.
Lets hope you don't get a taster nightbringr. did you miss an "E" out of your name?.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Hate to say it, but the author of those articles is clearly well versed in disinfo, and secret tech.

How do we know these articles themselves are not a form of disinfo, or as the author references "a little bit of truth mixed in with a ton of fiction" to throw off the hounds from the true scent?

What true scent? He describes a full architecture and physical link layer. Even if some part of it were wrong, the real system would need to be very similar in order to function.

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Interesting none the less.....if true, just goes to show in the event that the govt wants to roundup and take over, they wont need a bunch of storm troopers raiding your house.

It will be a couple IT guys sitting in a dark room in front of a computer screen, pointing satellites at your house.

You probably wont even know why you willingly leave your house and have the sudden impulse to go for a drive....right into the FEMA camp
edit on 30-1-2012 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

Now you are seeing it. More importantly, with the correct radio systems they could subdue millions, make them to terrified to move.

Unlike previous times in history, there would be no revolution or war to save people from groups like the Nazis.

The time to fight is now.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by somerandomuser

Originally posted by Afterthought
This reminded me of a few instances I've had with the TV. It started a few months ago. I was at my parents house and my mom and I were watching TV. I said something to her, then the person on the TV repeated exactly what I had just said. A couple of hours later it happened again, then again. We laughed it off as a strange coincidence, but it has happened three more times since then about a month apart.

I think you need to consider the logistics involved. Firstly, the A.I. would need to have a backdoor into each of the broadcast services, or an insider on a live show, to determine what was being said. Then they would need to relay that info to you, ahead of the broadcast and hope you would actually say it.

The only other way would be to capture the signal before it arrived at your home, analyse it and relay the info to your brain.

It would be a waste of time and, as such, your incidents were most likely coincidence.

Ever heard of technological singularity?
Whenever someone tells me "we are all one," I often wonder ....
edit on 30-1-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
As to the "computer" aspect mentioned, you might start your research with the Burroughs Company.....
There are many threads here on ATS concerning this and interlinking tech that's been around for some time.
Not being critical here, though. It was suggested sometime before Christmas that it might be useful to have a topic section devoted to mind control and such tech, as there are so many threads on the different technologies. S-quad. silent sound spectrum, EMF, and neural mapping and its use in computer frameworks, and the obvious implications that a computer is built in many ways to mimic the function of the brain. Something else interesting is called cloud tagging.....
There is much out there these days that in its technological language or descriptions does not forthrightly explain the implications and possible applications. This should be kept in mind. If you are a believer in the TPTB, or illuminati, NWO, or some world wide conspiracy of control, spinning new histories, setting and resetting time, etc,.
then it is important to remember that such an organization, as has also been pointed out many times on these boards, most likely "hides" in plain sight, and to a large degree, spells out in symbols, and sometimes very forthright language relating to an agenda, exactly what is happening, but many either do not wish to see it, as it is then difficult to remain a person with hope and get out of bed in the morning and keep going forward, a self protective form of denial, or choose to overlook that which they perceive they cannot change nor fight in any real way.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Also, sorry I don't have time to look for the link right now, but it has already admitted several years ago by the American military that a weaponized form of EMF was used in Iraq, quite early on.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The physical link layer is based on established science. Deepthought references these in his articles. Read them.

The what? Physical link layer? All i am asking you for is a link to someone elses work who has replicated the government work you say is so easy to replicate. Can you provide a link? And by link, i mean internet link to the blog or research page verifying deep thoughs assertations. As you said, its easy to replicate so surely someone has done it. Right?

I have a background in electrical fields and their interactions with the human body. ELF fields of 100microTelsa or more will induce currents in the body and cause random nerve impulses to fire. In fact, Deepthought refers to this and introduces the fact that weaker fields can selectively cause nerve impulses to fire.

All fair, and having a electrical certificate as well, i can understand that. I simply would like to know how these impulses can cause emotion or give a target "ideas", as the OP implies. Again, you said its easy to replicate, please provide a link as i cannot seem to find anything to back this up after my own fruitless searches.

Its not a kick-in-the-arse off Watson, as seen on page 4 of this thread.

No idea at all what you mean here. I asked you how on earth you can possible replicate this "Mr Computer", since allegedly the most advanced AI built to date. Yet somehow, impossibly, you said that it is "easy to replicate" as well. Huh. You sir, are a genius beyond what Einstein could ever hope to be. Please provide a link to your work, genius.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Ever heard of technological singularity?

Yes, but I've also heard of the conservation of stupidity, in that, to produce a superintelligence would take a superintelligence in the first place.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser

again, i strongly encourage you to research the Burroughs Corporation. Something like what you describe, though not yet as sophisticated, was already built in the 1970s. It would make sense, wouldn't it, that much of this would not have been spelled out as it was being developed, and then would come into the forefront when ultimate control was just an afterthought. That way its development could not have been stopped.
I used to think stupidity was far more prevalent than it truly is, too. I since have come to realize that can be a comforting and arrogant defense mechanism, if nothing else. Or maybe your comment of stupidity was more personally directed, and I'm just to slow to see it. LOL. Hope not.
Also, I believe that these things tend to happen in degrees, with many involved not even aware of what the plans are ultimately.
edit on 30-1-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There is also an interesting thread about DARPA researching and utilizing life and personal "narratives," which you might find a good read.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The what? Physical link layer? All i am asking you for is a link to someone elses work who has replicated the government work you say is so easy to replicate. Can you provide a link? And by link, i mean internet link to the blog or research page verifying deep thoughs assertations. As you said, its easy to replicate so surely someone has done it. Right?

If you can't understand what is meant by a physical link layer, you will have no chance in understanding the technology or any verification on it. FYI, a physical link layer can be equated to things such as Ethernet, WIFI, etc. In this case, it is simple frequencies in the ELF range which can stimulate neurons into firing.

As I said before, the existence of this is referenced in Deepthought's articles. Please read them.

All fair, and having a electrical certificate as well, i can understand that. I simply would like to know how these impulses can cause emotion or give a target "ideas", as the OP implies. Again, you said its easy to replicate, please provide a link as i cannot seem to find anything to back this up after my own fruitless searches.

It is achieved through the selective excitation of particular clusters and neurons. These nerves are electrically excitable and absorb radio energy from particular frequencies providing fine grained access to various regions of the brain.

As Deepthought describes it, the brain is like an old piano that can be played with radio energy.

No idea at all what you mean here. I asked you how on earth you can possible replicate this "Mr Computer", since allegedly the most advanced AI built to date. Yet somehow, impossibly, you said that it is "easy to replicate" as well. Huh. You sir, are a genius beyond what Einstein could ever hope to be. Please provide a link to your work, genius.

You didn't see Watson?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You seem to be having difficulty believing this is possible, im trying to help you, you may doubt the validity of the statement and even mock me a little, i expect nothing less from someone with difficulties in holding their ego.

And there you mock me back. I didnt mean to mock you in my first post, i simply suggested that as you are human, and as such are subject to imbalances in brain chemistry. These things happen. Perhaps you are unaware of just how serious chemical imbalances can be, i suggest you look up post-partum depression. Perfectly normal, well adjusted woman can be capable of murdering their children. They are not bad woman, they are simply, at least temporarily insane.

As for a passing fit of rage, i have never been an advocate of violence, it is as much not me as the buddhist ideals i hold at heart will give me the mindstate and heartfelt desire to not hurt another living thing.

Doesnt mean you do not have a mental imbalance or worse, full on psychosis. The insane usually do not know they are insane.

This passing fit of rage arrived unexpectedly very quickly i went from listening to the radio to having an overwhelming compulsion to pick up a knife, or to choke and attack my partner, i honestly laughed at the idea, i could feel "Me" wrestling with something else that had so much fervour anger and hate/energy that wanted me to just go along with it.

Î beg of you to see a doctor before you hurt someone. God bless.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Î beg of you to see a doctor before you hurt someone. God bless.

To be honest, from Deepthought says, it wouldn't be experienced like this 'The X'.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I've had many instances of this type of behavior (knowing what song is coming on the radio next, knowing what someone is going to say or do before they do, etc) but I keep chalking them up to deja vu. It's been happening much more frequently lately and there have even been instances where I would swear that "something" was happening for the 3rd or 4th time. It's weird. Do you have any of my previously stated "symptoms"?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If you can't understand what is meant by a physical link layer, you will have no chance in understanding the technology or any verification on it. FYI, a physical link layer can be equated to things such as Ethernet, WIFI, etc. In this case, it is simple frequencies in the ELF range which can stimulate neurons into firing.

Ok, so we have determined you have no idea why someone would want to verify scientific information through other sources besides what the OP has provided. You obviously have no idea how scientific process works. Are we always supposed to beleive everything we read on the internet, as you obviously do without doing any research of your own?

As I said before, the existence of this is referenced in Deepthought's articles. Please read them.

There is no independent verificaton, even though you claim it is "easy" to reproduce. Fail.

It is achieved through the selective excitation of particular clusters and neurons. These nerves are electrically excitable and absorb radio energy from particular frequencies providing fine grained access to various regions of the brain.

Psychobabble mumbo jumbo. Show me another source of this information with real, scientific documentation. Cant, can you?

As for the Watson, yes i believe AI is possible. But why did you say it was "easily replicatable"? Do you assume everyone is a computer genius with months of time to research and millions of dollars to purchase and make supercomputers? And i do not believe for a second either of these computers are "sentient".

edit on 30-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Mind Control begins the very moment you begin to learn and make sense of your surroundings, your first indoctrinated by your parents who were brainwashed before you, and later through the education system and the media.

It is impossible to escape being brainwashed by society.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
reply to post by somerandomuser

I think what you should take from this is that it is already on the web and pretending to be normal users. So, there is a capability to shout down dissent, deny revealed material or otherwise post nonsense.

Got it. Thanks for bottom lining it. I am pretty sure I have encountered it before.

;lol:

Looking at some of the grammatical errors on some of the posts on ATS, I'd have to say I agree. My grammar isn't perect but damn...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Ok, so we have determined you have no idea why someone would want to verify scientific information through other sources besides what the OP has provided. You obviously have no idea how scientific process works. Are we always supposed to beleive everything we read on the internet, as you obviously do without doing any research of your own?

You have been told where to find it. Please read the work. There is not much more I can do for you.

There is no independent verificaton, even though you claim it is "easy" to reproduce. Fail.

Yes, there is. As stated before, it is established science. Deepthought has plenty of references on it. Please read them.

Psychobabble mumbo jumbo. Show me another source of this information with real, scientific documentation. Cant, can you?

If you consider that "mumbo jumbo", you would not be in a position to validate anything. You do not have the required skills to do so.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If you consider that "mumbo jumbo", you would not be in a position to validate anything. You do not have the required skills to do so.

Then i only have one question for you. Since you believe you are a mathematician and physicist capable of replicating what the government has spent billions of dollars on, please simply show me the math. Show me the equations. But of course you will tell me its all in the articles posted, wont you.

Maybe try posting a simple equation to start. Show me how to make someone say, have a fit of rage like X claims to have used on her. If you cant do that, ill take anything. You say you understand and are obviously a genius, should be easy for you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Then i only have one question for you. Since you believe you are a mathematician and physicist capable of replicating what the government has spent billions of dollars on, please simply show me the math. Show me the equations. But of course you will tell me its all in the articles posted, wont you.

Maybe try posting a simple equation to start. Show me how to make someone say, have a fit of rage like X claims to have used on her. If you cant do that, ill take anything. You say you understand and are obviously a genius, should be easy for you.

I think that is a question for Deepthought, don't you?

I know how I would start though based on Deepthought's work. I would record the event in multiple targets and use a comparative analysis to remove unrelated event. From this isolated information, I would define a generalisable pattern, or signature, for the event.

Then it is just a matter of replaying that pattern on the frequencies of the target.

Not exactly rocket science, or didn't you get this from what you read?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join