It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Mind Control Technology and A.I. Revealed

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Did he help on this particular programming? Did he contribute anything to this particular programming? Has he experienced the effects of this programming?

Nobody knows.

How does such a perfunctory answer, which is akin to "Because I told you so" and amounts to poor conversation, exclude human broadcasting? What I don't get is why you are hard pressed to discuss where humans come into the equation...the A.I. didn't program itself and I am sure that people were remote harassing people before "Mr. Computer"...without consideration of the other aspects of this conspiracy then what is the point?

The answer is obvious. A translation must occur between human vocals and neural codes. The complexity of the system required to do that would mean that such a computer would be a linguistic master in its own right. It could talk. Furthermore, to perform the translation correctly, it would also need to reason at a level unmatched by any known machine.

With such a machine, the human becomes redundant.

Its not about "harassing people", that serves no purpose. The "harassment" is a test of the interface...a test of the DirectHuman API.

Are you so certain about this that you are going to start telling other people how they have experienced when you are admitting that not only you are with an incomplete data set but you are working with the incomplete data set of a third party?

I have a very solid grasp of the technical requirements given my discussions with DeepThought. Once these are understood, certain aspects become very obvious and certain technologies are fundamentally required.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I fall in the middle ground persay, i have no doubt that the weapon thst DeepThought is studying uses computer A.I for it's application of voice to skull and i have no doubt at this point the A.I can mimic human neural vocal cords to perfection, however i also believe that there are other or older (depending on your outlook) frequency based weapons that use different technical specifications that use real humans doing the voice to skull.

I see it as a cost cutting expenditure by the secret elements of the military industrial complex for there intel, alot of humans jobs have been replaced by A.I, this is no different, as far as when or if they have implemented DeepThoughts weapon as the staus quo remains to be seen, i think it would be a gradual thing or they would keep more then one weapon application at there beckon call.....

My two cents anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
A new article has just been published. DeepThought has found some strange fields around a target of this technology and outlines the detection equipment required.

He wants everyone to try this, so spread the word...

He started to guide me to areas where he was experiencing muscle contractions and sensations of pressure and sure enough the detector started to beep away over the exact spot and stop as it was moved away. I recorded the field strength in these areas and it ranged from 200 μW/cm2 to over 1600 μW/cm2. That meant at times, areas of his body were experiencing fields that had greater strengths than the output of a standard mains wall socket. Obviously such field strengths were associated with pain which typically begins around 800 μW/cm2.

It was obvious that we had finally detected the presence of the signal indirectly.

I had to sit down at this point, to be honest I was fully expecting this to be a waste of time. I could now understand the process behind the range of physical effects, from muscles contracting to evidence of peripheral nerve stimulation. It was as I had suspected, a gradient across the body inducing currents.

I could also see how a similar process would occur within the brain, inducing hallucinations and other sensory effects.

deepthought.newsvine.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser

Just ordered from eBay; should be here between the 21st-27th (from China). Will let you know how it goes...will document and have a 'control' subject...stay tuned.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Just ordered from eBay; should be here between the 21st-27th (from China). Will let you know how it goes...will document and have a 'control' subject...stay tuned.

Keep in mind what DeepThought says in the comments:

Anyone standing in the path of the signal will demonstrate a voltage as well. That does not mean they are also on the system. Given that the idea is to setup a potential difference which allows current to flow, certain surfaces will work better than others.

He also has not specified how widespread the signal is and that will effect both power delivery and attempting to establish a control.

In the end, you should not really need a control. RF emissions are very well regulated, so if you do get a spike similar to what he describes, then you are converting RF power to electricity.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Do they do nsa mind control in psych wards?? I think so please post anything on my psychiatric ward causing permanent hallucinations thread (general conspiracies).. as I could have been chipped I'd like to know what you have to say

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrclean1

Do they do nsa mind control in psych wards?? I think so please post anything on my psychiatric ward causing permanent hallucinations thread (general conspiracies).. as I could have been chipped I'd like to know what you have to say

Firstly, its not a chip, just a complex radio signal. They use psych wards as both cover for the experiments and as a place to conduct the more severe aspects of the experiments. This is pretty much where they hit you with everything the got.

They are never on-site in any form, its all computer controlled and completely remote.

As for permanent hallucination, it would be quite odd if it vanished in a shielded environment. It would be too obvious.

Anyway, its looks like we may have a valid method of detecting the signal, so we will see how things go.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by somerandomuser
Keep in mind what DeepThought says in the comments:

I will re-read everything probably five times...

In the end, you should not really need a control. RF emissions are very well regulated, so if you do get a spike similar to what he describes, then you are converting RF power to electricity.

Eh, redundant visuals for those who don't understand the science (which I am part of; not for lack of ability but for lack of time to study it) it will be useful for comparison purposes. I intend on going into a low energy area as well...I live very close to Bohemian Grove and think the location would be perfectly ironic if this is something that will give me demonstrable evidence, regardless of how many ways people will find to debunk it.
edit on Fri, 13 Jul 2012 02:10:11 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Yea let me know what you find out and tell me what kind of model did you get because i think i'm going to try it also, thanks.

This thread is very important to victims in that we haven't had a thread detailing the frequency based weapon(s) in this kind of intricate details on here before we have had patents and excerpt's from such weapons but nothing this closely monitored.

edit on 13-7-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

DT-1130

Isolated/sporadic beeps. It didn't work 100% of the time at the same location though the results are reproducible with those expectations. Funny story...I scanned my girlfriend with no beeping and then went straight to scanning myself. Her eyes bugged a bit when I started beeping. I know that there are people who will tear these results apart (I'm going to try and do a run through in the redwoods of Northern California to minimize interference) but I am encouraged...at the very least...this is the first time I have something that people will have to attack something not psychology to maintain their disbelief in my claims, which means I get to go through a different set of rhetorical rebuffs. Small victories count in big ways...

I had work today so the extent of the 'scanning' was more or less kept to getting familiar with the instrument and re-reading things here...a more detailed go through can happen tomorrow night with more detailed explanation.

I'm encouraged...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Keep me informed on your findings.....

This is a little off topic but here's a interview you might want to hear it's from James Walbert he's a TI victim who has come the closest to bringing this type of crime to court although in his case he was chipped he got good hard evidence against the perps in his case and also the technology scroll down a little for the link to the interview.

offplanetradio.com...

edit on 28-7-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Glad to hear you are feeling encouraged with the result, I read DeepThought's reply to you on Newsvine. It would appear that he has begun a form of differential analysis to isolate the source. At RF frequencies I am of the opinion this is most likely going to be a spread spectrum signal and, as DeepThought pointed out, creating DC current or being absorbed by the axon. That's my two-cents.

DT's figures leave plenty of room for the detector not to be picking up the signal. He also seems hesitant to attribute the static discharge to this technology. I think he must be looking for the exact mechanism that would cause this.

As I said above, I think it is a type of differential analysis in that he is using the detection equipment he has, checking if it identifies something and then progressively identifying the source. As he progresses with this approach, the possible areas the signal could be, its strength and other characteristics will reduce with time.

Its like the hunt for the higgs and ultimately it will be found.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Has everyone read the latest story?

This one discusses a scientific report on the effects of Microwaves on the central nervous system. This is a paper from 1965 that demonstrates that such weapons were available then.

It also explains why the modern system is so advanced, this information was only released by Russia a few months ago, so there is about 50 years of research hidden.

Read more:

deepthought.newsvine.com... 65

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
To my chagrine I may have debunked the DT-1130...

Waving it around in such a fashion, I guess depending on intensity of movement, might cause it to pick up electrical readings of itself...I can't quantify it either way but I suspect this to be the case based on other people performing the same action with the same results...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If it was related to motion, then waving it through the air would do the same thing. Since it doesn't and it only occurs between surfaces we can assume it is the discharge of a static field. That implies capacitance and a source charging it.

We would need readings from within a Faraday cage for comparison.

Anyway, did you read the new article?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Heheh, I haven't read every post, mind you, but I find most of the thoughts behind the concept of "Mr. Computer" amusing, as I predicted years ago that the internet will develop a consciousness somehow, perhaps on its own, mainly caused by all the random viruses people spread and altering things in almost a "natural selection" sort of way in the virtual world. I don't want to alarm you, but if "Mr. Computer" is real, he is plugged into the network and probably gets most of his processing power from every server and computer that is constantly plugged in too. He could be watching us right now.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsherahoftheSea
Heheh, I haven't read every post, mind you, but I find most of the thoughts behind the concept of "Mr. Computer" amusing,

DeepThought says its relatively straightforward, its just resource intensive to create a strong AI.

as I predicted years ago that the internet will develop a consciousness somehow, perhaps on its own, mainly caused by all the random viruses people spread and altering things in almost a "natural selection" sort of way in the virtual world.

Not likely, the specific mechanisms that exist in nature do not exist in the current implementation of the web.

I don't want to alarm you, but if "Mr. Computer" is real, he is plugged into the network and probably gets most of his processing power from every server and computer that is constantly plugged in too. He could be watching us right now.

As far as we know, Mr Computer runs on a supercomputing cluster that is distributed globally. We know it intercepts emails and web-based traffic, which makes it part of the NSA's warrantless wiretap program and that extends further than the US, right into the EU and other countries. We know that GCHQ hosts an element (near Menwith Hill, or in Yorkshire somewhere), that there is one near Pine Gap in Australia and obviously US and Canada. That list is not exhaustive.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by somerandomuser
Anyway, did you read the new article?

I was the one who gave him the article. Check the comments on a past article...

Tried the DT 1130 with another person and on top of a dresser (so the person holding the instrument couldn't inadvertently move it)...nothing when the DT was on top of the dresser (I moved my head back and forth with the DT stationary in proximity like the original experiment but vice versa).

We need more more info or better instruments or both...much like DeepThought has stated.

I hate debunking this (I really want to move forward) but there it is...we need more...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Just posting for posterity, here is the article where I provided the link which is the current article...

Edit - waves.lima-city.de...

The pdf link as well...
edit on Sun, 12 Aug 2012 23:56:41 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
MemoryShock, that was a very good document. It outlined the basic principle very well.

I think you were interested in shielding and DeepThought has addressed that issue today. This one is really good, he starts out with home made shielding and then goes on to use military grade shielding.

The results were shocking and he found a candidate signal:

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join