It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Mind Control Technology and A.I. Revealed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Interesting stuff. I'm surprised though that they aren't a bit further on with their experiments. Some experiencers deal with a lot more than tight chest and anxiety. So maybe there are other experiments going on that Deepthought hasn't included in this research?

Originally posted by somerandomuser
The A.I. has been known to (jokingly) state its an alien. Whilst I have no direct evidence at present, I do know that the A.I. is capable of replicating certain effects, such as an abduction sequence or a black shadow in a lucid dream state.

That's believable, but doesn't include people who might have an "abduction experience" while not in a lucid state, multiple witness experiences and such like. Unless, they're forced into a lucid dream state in the middle of normal life, i.e. while driving their car on a family trip or whatever? So someone else must be responsible for those.

But that seems to be where their experiments are leading?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Interesting stuff. I'm surprised though that they aren't a bit further on with their experiments. Some experiencers deal with a lot more than tight chest and anxiety. So maybe there are other experiments going on that Deepthought hasn't included in this research?

Deepthought keeps most of those so-called "experiences" off of his comments. He says that 99% are just mental, trolls and/or probably an A.I. causing confusion.

As for other experiments, Deepthought hasn't found any solid information that the A.I. has progressed any further at this point.

The difficult is that each neuron has up to 7000 synapses. If each of these had only two states, that would represent 2^7000 combinations for each neuron. AES encryption is only 2^256 in most cases.

So, it could quite happily spend millennia going through the various combinations. As a result, its looking for similar patterns it can exploit across the entire group and progress is becoming painfully slow.

That's believable, but doesn't include people who might have an "abduction experience" while not in a lucid state, multiple witness experiences and such like. Unless, they're forced into a lucid dream state in the middle of normal life, i.e. while driving their car on a family trip or whatever? So someone else must be responsible for those.

But that seems to be where their experiments are leading?

I would say in most cases, people are just having a hallucination. It happens. Hallucinations have been noted with the A.I., however, it was at the peak of a psychotic state and could be attributed to mental impairment, rather than the A.I..

I would need to chat to Deepthought to confirm any evidence of hallucination beyond that. But, I'd say there is no reason it couldn't be done. One signal is like another and it just depends on complexity and firing patterns.
edit on 3-2-2012 by somerandomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Deepthought keeps most of those so-called "experiences" off of his comments. He says that 99% are just mental, trolls and/or probably an A.I. causing confusion.

Well, I'd love to know what 1% he hasn't binned to see what matches up with what. And I hope he hasn't discounted too many real experiences because they're just too bizarre to contemplate.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Well, I'd love to know what 1% he hasn't binned to see what matches up with what. And I hope he hasn't discounted too many real experiences because they're just too bizarre to contemplate.

Thanks

Try this:

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Target's Story
deepthought.newsvine.com...

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Target's Story - Part 2
deepthought.newsvine.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I read them, they're quite horrific.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Strange stuff.

I've come across exactly the same type of experiences while investigating UFO phenomena. How would deepthought explain that?

A Scottish investigator coined a phrase for it. In his work he calls it "high strangeness". Not to be scoffed at because it's very real to the person recieving it, and more common that most people know. It's not all about seeing alien apaceships.

Auditory hallucinations - I experienced that myself once.

"As the body of ............. lies in the road, the police move in to free the hostages after the 13 hour siege" or it went something like that. Clear as a bell, or as if I had a radio on, lol, but the name vanished from my memory just a moment later.
edit on 3-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Strange stuff.

I've come across exactly the same type of experiences while investigating UFO phenomena. How would deepthought explain that?

Which experiences?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser

It can interact with you in your spacial reasoning, tighten chest muscles, race your heart, etc.

It can also make you sneeze... cough... and pee your pants... simultaneously.
edit on 3-2-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Okay, as I say, I do not have a lot of grounding in the whole remote control mind and body manipulation/targeted individual stuff. So I hope you'll go easy on me when I go into one of the reasons I feel uneasy as I get into this material.

I looked into symptoms commonly reported by those who feel themselves to be TIs:

I think we need to understand what Deepthought has said. This system is used primarily to create psychosis in individuals. So, instances of paranoia, the feeling of being stalked or coincidences would be interpreted incorrectly.

We must also note, that the majority of TI's, as they call themselves, are either government stooges or simply mentally ill.

I think we need to focus on what can be done with a physical communication link to the human brain. What exactly can be stimulated in real-time?

And let me tell you what the "minority" as you see it of TI's are and that is people who have had this tech used upon them and it's more then you think....i mean in the first article you linked entitled "Synthetic Telepathy - The Hidden Truth" it basically states that if this technology is being used as covert military intel and the target figures out some of what is going on then it says the tech will cover its self by having the target look mentally ill which is what alot of TI's are diagnosed as.

I'm sure some TI's are indeed government agents but there job would seem to be to discredit any real TI who is being used as a experiment by this technology.

edit on 3-2-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Shhhhhh... be quiet... they're listening.... lol

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
And let me tell you what the "minority" as you see it of TI's are and that is people who have had this tech used upon them and it's more then you think....i mean in the first article you linked entitled "Synthetic Telepathy - The Hidden Truth" it basically states that if this technology is being used as covert military intel and the target figures out some of what is going on then it says the tech will cover its self by having the target look mentally ill which is what alot of TI's are diagnosed as.

The first article is full of disinformation which Deepthought spent about year correcting.

I'm sure some TI's are indeed government agents but there job would seem to be to discredit any real TI who is being used as a experiment by this technology.

Deepthought states that it relatively easy to tell the difference. He says most of these TI's are claiming stuff that is impossible.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Which experiences?

These ones are what's been described to me. The patterns might be a bit different but the sensations are the same.

He felt a "beam" both a heat and cause muscular contractions to a specific part of his body. When he moved, it took a second or two for the beam to "realign".

Finally, the target is drawn to a swirling sensation around his head

the target feels what can be described as electronic raindrops around the scalp

the target feeling an almost "magnetic" sensation that divided the body, such that a deflection of this sensation could indicate a left or right turn

The target is asked to lie flat on the bed, so that the "agents" can demonstrate a few things. The first is the windshield wiper effect. This involves stimulating nerve endings on the targets back to give the impression of a "wiper in motion". Next, using the same nerve ending sensations, the target "wrapped up like a mummy". In that you can vaguely feel the bandages being wrapped around your body.

This is an interesting one because a couple of people have told me they were asked to look into a box and felt their thoughts were being monitored at the same time. And it was just a box.

The A.I. produces an animation of a scary entity popping out of the box every-time it is opened, almost like a jack-in-the-box. It also extends on its analysis of the box and articulates it perfectly. It concludes that it will take eons to understand the box fully and its relationship to it.

This reminds me of something Whitley Streiber experienced. One night he rushed outside undressed to try to meet his 'visitors' and he could hear someone say something like "he's naked" to someone else, in his head. And Ed Walters (The Gulf Breeze Sightings) overheard people talk about their experience, in his own head.

All during this, when the target stopped laughing, the voice in the inner monologue was saying things like "We're taking you for a ride" and "How do you control this thing?".

edit on 4-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Which experiences?

These ones are what's been described to me. The patterns might be a bit different but the sensations are the same.

Can you show me what they are similar to exactly?

This is an interesting one because a couple of people have told me they were asked to look into a box and felt their thoughts were being monitored at the same time. And it was just a box.

I fail to see the similarity, that quote was just an animation.

This reminds me of something Whitley Streiber experienced. One night he rushed outside undressed to try to meet his 'visitors' and he could hear someone say something like "he's naked" to someone else, in his head. And Ed Walters (The Gulf Breeze Sightings) overheard people talk about their experience, in his own head.

Its quite possible that some of these incidents are related to this technology. It can produce vivid dreams. I would like to see more evidence though.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
While researching more myself after reading into deepthoughts material. I found a site that I think you guys will find interesting. It also has the reseach links.

www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightmere
While researching more myself after reading into deepthoughts material. I found a site that I think you guys will find interesting. It also has the reseach links.

www.wanttoknow.info...

Just had a quick read, its full ancient information and disinformation when it comes to the technical material.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
oops, wrong thread

edit on 4-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I commend you and your effort you put into this thread i haven't seen one this detailed in its markings since about 2008-09 when some one listed a ton of patents involving this type of technology.

I'v talked to enough people (including two moderators on here alone) that were indeed real TI's, the problem is when this type of tech is imployed on a target it can cause forms of delusional states especially at first when the target has no idea what the heck is going on, so right away your basic perception is altered, i'd say give a real TI about a year and a half under experiment after they know somethings wrong and can connect the dots if you will and then put it into perspective, sometimes a little longer and sometimes a little shorter especially now with all the info coming out about such things but that wasen't always the case.

But when a person is first hit with this kind of weaponry there definitely going to be off for awhile, what i do also commend you for is putting out the knowledge that some TI's could be government stooges to throw people off from the real victims, bravo and job well done.

I'm also encougred at how many stars and flags aka attention this thread has gotten, people are starting to realize exactly what there working on and the kinds of evil things they could do with this type of technology such as linking us to the tech and creating a hive mind of sorts to the already experimentation that is going on with some people that is just so inhumane.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I was going to print a facepalm, but you have raised an interesting point, albeit indirectly. The brain has the ability to recognise the interface in the third person perspective. That is, it can take the data that is being stimulated in the brain and treat it as an external source.

I find that fascinating from an evolutionary point of view.

What evolutionary mechanism give rise to this ability? Why can the brain perceive an externally induced controlled hallucination as communication, rather than its own thought processes?

If you think about a computer, imagine changing the contents of a database remotely. The computer would not recognise such changes unless it was taught how to do so.

This means that the human genome has experienced this type of interference before. Not only that, it has had sufficient time to evolve recognition and defense mechanisms around this particular form of interference.

Where did it learn to do that? What conditions was it subjected to and for how long?

Is it because our DNA is non-terrestrial and evolved this ability elsewhere?
Or is it that we were once telepathic, causing cross-talk between us, as we were on the same frequencies?

I would like to see an answer to that particular question.

Here, I think, you have hit on one of the great mysteries of intellect, as you discuss previously. Defining consciousness. I propose that if a computer had developed consciousness, then it would know
when new information, not from its own creation or "database" was introduced.....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So, I personally would not call it mind control, I would call it an intelligent Brain-Computer interface (IBCI).

i am thoroughly perplexed now by the previous "interface" between us in regards to an exchange of information, for I could swear you replied to me earlier and to others, that there was no interface.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I commend you and your effort you put into this thread i haven't seen one this detailed in its markings since about 2008-09 when some one listed a ton of patents involving this type of technology.

No problem. Once I saw that the technology was correct and Deepthought was blowing away all the nonsense, it was certainly time to spread it.

I'v talked to enough people (including two moderators on here alone) that were indeed real TI's, the problem is when this type of tech is imployed on a target it can cause forms of delusional states especially at first when the target has no idea what the heck is going on, so right away your basic perception is altered, i'd say give a real TI about a year and a half under experiment after they know somethings wrong and can connect the dots if you will and then put it into perspective, sometimes a little longer and sometimes a little shorter especially now with all the info coming out about such things but that wasen't always the case.

Deepthought says it can be a decade or more. Apparently, they have been targeting children as well, so that they grow up thinking that their thought processes are normal.

The problem is that it leave the kids mildly psychotic.

But when a person is first hit with this kind of weaponry there definitely going to be off for awhile, what i do also commend you for is putting out the knowledge that some TI's could be government stooges to throw people off from the real victims, bravo and job well done.

Its too dangerous a technology to support any form of National Security reasoning. Especially when the are attacking the public of allied nations with it.

I don't think any responsible parent would leave their kids to world in which they could be attacked like this.

I'm also encougred at how many stars and flags aka attention this thread has gotten, people are starting to realize exactly what there working on and the kinds of evil things they could do with this type of technology such as linking us to the tech and creating a hive mind of sorts to the already experimentation that is going on with some people that is just so inhumane.

You know how the web is though, the majority would only read the first article for a bit and that one is the disinformation that Deepthought was correcting. That said, its a good start.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join