It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, so maybe now I need a medium?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I was honored,
I should be thanking you

Although I agree in many matters of spirit, people should be cautious.
Lucky for you!
This was not one of those times!
If it had been I doubt I would of gotten anything.
My attention would of been elsewhere lol

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

I was honored,
I should be thanking you

Although I agree in many matters of spirit, people should be cautious.
Lucky for you!
This was not one of those times!
If it had been I doubt I would of gotten anything.
My attention would of been elsewhere lol

By the way, that painting you did....I don't know how to exactly explain this, but a friend of mine sent me that thread and told me to take a look at it. I already posted about what I know about the dead tree within the swamp grass/cattails, but when I saw the whole painting, it really blew me away. My hometown is located just outside of the Adirondack Park, and just beyond that grove of dead trees that are located east of Syracuse NY. That exploding mountain immediately reminded me very much of my visceral view of that area when I first learned of my friend's murder. An absolute mountain version of the Tower card (tarot) as a cataclysmic event that would forever destroy that entire area for me. It's almost as if you painted that moment in the manner that I experienced it, and to be honest, the fact that you then came through - however many days later - with what you presented t me through this thread has me pretty floored.

My friend also pointed out to me that the "dragon" coming out at the top of the eruption has much more of a leopard/panther shape to its head, and I have to agree with her on that. What's odd about that is that my Feminine (right side) totem animal is the panther, and it's what draws me to the edge of the abyss (any mystery, but especially profound mystery) and forces me to look directly into it to see what can be discerned from it. It was that eruption event - her murder - that compelled me to get extremely serious about my own metaphysical research (as I've stated here on this board before) and that panther/leopard could be interpreted as the need to understand that cataclysm, emerging from the event itself as a definable force.

Let's just say that you blew my mind once again here. If you do a post search on me, you'll discover that I'm not prone to assuming much whatsoever. In fact, I've published a book that most mystical types find extremely upsetting, since it aggressively pushes back on most of what those people consider to be possible. Not that passed people don;t exist, but that there's nothing at all miraculous or mystical about them. I'm a hardcore realist who's found the natural explanation for all that goes bump in the night - and then some. This couple of days here has got me completely amazed, and while I know there's a very natural explanation, I'm intrigued as to what that explanation might be.

Something definitely just went down here. It seems as if without even realizing it, you've presented even more verification of a temporary connection with my specific situation through the very specific composition of this one very odd (as you depict it) painting. Let the trolls descend, but I know what I'm seeing here. This is pretty amazing. Thank you again.

By the way, I had a "conversation" with "her" this morning - she, with her taps and just an overwhelming presence (like a mom who's holding her little kid) and the taps were completely interactive. I think she knows that she's gotten through to me and we can go forward from here. Thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

If I make prints,
I will send you one

One thing I discovered long ago, the supernatural, is natural. There is nothing super about it, it just is what it is.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

If these were the original 20 yr old faucets, then I'd consider that possibility. Thanks for the info though.

your welcome its always good to check off the normal stuff before getting into the paranormal possibilities.

i believe you and i've had similar experiences like the knocking on the wall. the knocks i experienced would happen on the left side of the room from the bed (upstairs). me and my ex use to brush off the knocks as either the house settling or maybe a heater duct bumping the wall until we heard 3 knocks that sounded exactly like you would hear if someone was knocking at the door. it surprised us both, my ex went from laying down to down stairs, i don't think her feet even touched the ground she was moving so fast lol.

i had numerous experiences while i was living there, even had activity while throwing parties. ive had my fish tank lid open up by itself, i sat my plate of food down to get a pop out of the fridge and watched my fork flop up like someone was going to pick it up, and while throwing a party my ex's friend said he heard something in the closet, so i walk over to the closet and as soon as i get there the door opened up and that was his last time at my house lol

its a large house that is well over 100 years old so its hard telling who the spirit is, could be a family member or a previous owner. the day i was moving out there was a burst of activity that left me wondering was it trying to say don't go or good riddance lol

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
By the way, after Darkblade's overview, the taps have stopped, except for an occasional response if I'm addressing "them" specifically with a remark. Needless to say, I'm pretty damn sure now as to what this has been all about. Some things just become much too obvious to dismiss, and this has ended up being one of those things. I'm pretty cheerful about what I've learned and convinced that it's accurate. And I generally don't embrace much without documentation.
edit on 2/3/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
A lot of it is documented now,
here on ATS.

And semi-open, so that other people can read some of it. This was a first for me too.
I have not had a spirit encounter in 3 years.
Every time it has been different, and this was one that came totally out of left field.
I started to experience this through a painting before anything was posted. Days before.

I am shocked actually. Never saw any of that coming, just knew something was really important.
crazy stuff, gotta love it.

Even if it still spooks me out.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I was going over this thread and realized that the painting should probably be put in it so people can see what it is. Here is the painting:

This part of it is what she looks like. Or rather the first face that came out and after that I went into a vision of the painting and relived everything:

She is the face in the log. When I saw her actual picture I kind of freaked out, that is the first time I have had verification on canvas, in fact it is a lot of firsts! Thank your friend for me, although she already knows

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

She is the face in the log. When I saw her actual picture I kind of freaked out, that is the first time I have had verification on canvas, in fact it is a lot of firsts! Thank your friend for me, although she already knows

Well, she's a little cuter than that...

I do see what you mean though.

I always thank her for reaching out to you and we both have been really grateful for what you facilitated. Over the last few months - from my own tarot spread communication indications - she's become a bit frustrated with my own inability to "hear" her or perceive her presence, I mean, it's true that I am simply not able to be reached in most cases, and while her "voice" can pop up in my own internal dialogue here and there, it's extremely tenuous, and sometimes I'm probably inventing whole episodes myself (as in misinterpreting my own random notions concerning her as being her).

I don't know. It may just be a natural and proper release from this realm on her behalf, and i should just allow her to carry on, and connect up with her on that side when I'm done here. I'm pretty greedy, I guess, but I'd be okay with her getting on with her hereafter. I just wish I was more capable of this sort of communication, so that I'd know that this is what's happening.
edit on 9/26/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
She is much better looking in the photo I agree lol...I thought she looked good as a log too

Honestly, both her, and my old high school teacher (who was also with her during this, at least when I started to dream about thier conversations over the painting) were more interested in the mountain.

Remember, trust yourself. That is one of the hardest things to do sometimes. I hope you are writing down your thoughts when you think it could be her as well. And yes, spirits do get frustrated with us and our seemingly lack of ability to open up to the messages. You have achieved already what most people never do with your card communications, it is natural to want to open it up to more open communication. I too, want that sometimes.
It comes and goes with me, depending on what I am doing and where my attention is. I found a lot of the time, things just pour out and when I read what I have written, I know I didn't write that. lol Even if I did.

On another thread I suggested to you that you try some candle flame meditation, it is what worked for me, and is as simple as staring at something until you get into a trance.
You just keep doing that every day, and sooner or later, I bet with you MUCH sooner, you will get more communications, and maybe more open ones with her.

What she told me back then was that she was here to help you. I don't think that is done yet.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thank you again for all of this. Really.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hurry up and write another book

I think that is all a part of this, I see you writing more,
with an expanded view on what you are going through now.

That was my thought then,
and still is.

Don't worry about contradicting yourself either, this is a learning process, as we learn more, our views change and expand.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hurry up and write another book

I think that is all a part of this, I see you writing more,
with an expanded view on what you are going through now.

That was my thought then,
and still is.

Don't worry about contradicting yourself either, this is a learning process, as we learn more, our views change and expand.

Interestingly enough, I'm partnered with a manager now, and we're revisiting the Taking Down the Curtain book with a new slant and plans on targeting a traditional publisher with what we have. There's a lot of quantum physics and quantum mechanics that aligns with it all, and by addressing the vocabulary appropriately, the immediate impact is a greatly improved accessibility. Aligning much of what has always been perceived to be mystical with what has recently been established as quasi-material (quantum everything, basically) seems to be where it's all headed, only with a level of specificity and logical precision that hasn't been approached, let alone accomplished to date. You may end up being accurate in your sensing of this as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

That's awesome!

I want a copy!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hey NorEaster, Was there some sort of anniversary around the time you made this thread?

I'm wondering about the pearls on velvet...
could signify an anniversary.
I was reading someone else's reading they got from someone and they had mentioned being shown something similar and it represented an anniversary of some kind, so I was just wondering.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Hey NorEaster, Was there some sort of anniversary around the time you made this thread?

I'm wondering about the pearls on velvet...
could signify an anniversary.
I was reading someone else's reading they got from someone and they had mentioned being shown something similar and it represented an anniversary of some kind, so I was just wondering.

Her funeral was the 26th, so that's not it. Besides, the pearls and red velvet wouldn't have signified that sort of thing. I brought that imagery up to a few other people who claim to be mediumistic and they each agreed that the pearls and red velvet were probably used to reveal that the message was from a woman and not from a man, since the name Billy was part of the identity as well. The juxtaposition - in their view - seemed unmistakable and intended to make sure I didn't think the spirit was male.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Thank you for that answer. The symbolism is something I get, but do not understand. Which is why I just give it to you as I see it and then hope it gets figured out. That was very helpful.

This explains to me a way to tell male from female then.

Learn as I go you know...lol
Thats actually awesome! I keep adding more to the post cause I keep thinking about it.
She taught me a lot in the experience, some things I am still figuring out, and this symbolism was one of them.
For other people, I have always seen the sex of the spirit, I'm very glad she chose to show me symbols instead, because that is very useful in helping me to understand the messages correctly.

edit on 29-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: typonese is kicking in, I need more coffee...or maybe I have had to much??? *sip* naw, never enough...lol

edit on 29-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: *shakes head* typonese

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Man. You're almost as good as the Long Island Medium. She's not completely stupid at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join