It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Evolution - can it happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
endgametime.wordpress.com...

This article discusses the possibility that the sun is the opposite of a black hole and causes instantaneous evolution.

"December 21, 2012 could be the ZAP DAY, when the sun nails us with super high frequency light triggering an evolutionary response in all living organisms in range to receive the signal. This could be the driving factor in evolutionary leaps and why there is NO MISSING LINKS."

Interesting concept.

Any solar physicist that can shed some light on this? No pun intended.

Comments.
edit on 29-1-2012 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I dont think any science we have on our planet,
At least that we're aware of (the public i mean)

All we can do is wait and see, no one can prove or disprove otherwise
It could possibly happen, and it does happen to other species as well.
I hope so,
Perhaps this is what the ancients were talking about. Our sun is also sending out a new particle, only measured since 2010 i do believe Source

So the sun is already mutating the base elements of earth, once constants of the periodic table are no not constant, they are changing because of this new particle. There is lots of theory, all you can do is research it the best you can and keep an open mind.

I think we're in store for something amazing this coming year. Something is going to happen. Lets hope for the best.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by consciousgod

Because scientists can totally test this in a lab...no, all we have are theories. And when the theories seem outlandish, people are inevitably going to yawn and ask for something more concrete. Haha, that's like asking the Wright brothers for a working Boeing when they were drawing up the blueprints for their own plane.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Am I the first to wonder?... Would Instantaneous Evolution be painful? And if so, is there a way to opt out?

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Am I the first to wonder?... Would Instantaneous Evolution be painful? And if so, is there a way to opt out?

Inquiring minds want to know.

That's where the '___' comes in. You have an out of body experience so you don't have to endure the pain, then you come back.

edit on 29-1-2012 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So has anyone set up a new date for when nothing earth-shattering or extraordinary happens in 2012, or do we wait until 2013 to start thinking of a new date? If it does happen though I hope I get a cool power like the ability to control electricity or fire.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
So has anyone set up a new date for when nothing earth-shattering or extraordinary happens in 2012, or do we wait until 2013 to start thinking of a new date? If it does happen though I hope I get a cool power like the ability to control electricity or fire.

The X Men. I would like to get the power of invisibility. That would be cool.

new topics

top topics

join