It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why the occupy movement MUST BE STOPPED!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant

The gold fringe on any American flag
is the greatest level of desecration one could have.
This goes for state flags as well. It says to the legal
world that you are under the law of the Corporations .
The gold fringe on the United States flag is a legal
holdover from these times. When one walks into the courtroom or any other

That is the biggest pile of horse crap
I have EVER READ.
There is a rule on ATS where members
are not allowed to use the likeness of MODS/staff
or the owners. In other words, imitating staff.
This is how the flag shown in the picture is being used
as an AMERICAN flag, what type of American flag it is
does not really matter, it could of been the one with only 13 stars
on it which represented the first 13 colonies.
If the people who burnt the flag, broke into the Y, and deliberately destroyed property,
do not like this country, then they can get the hell out!
edit on 30-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Good lord man, take a deep breath and turn off fox news. Half of what you just typed doesn't even make sense. The people burning the flag aren't even the same people that were invited (nobody broke in) in to the YMCA.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

How about getting a group together and performing citizen's arrests on Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the whole cast & crew of the last 10 years fiasco of illegal wars, crimes against humanity, and murder?

I think americans are too stupid to even think of that, let alone pull it off.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by JibbyJedi

How about getting a group together and performing citizen's arrests on Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the whole cast & crew of the last 10 years fiasco of illegal wars, crimes against humanity, and murder?

I think americans are too stupid to even think of that, let alone pull it off.

I'm an american.....and your right.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Black is intimidating. It makes you look awesome. Most of these guys who are doing all of this are just over testosteroned fools

These aren't people wearing black because it looks cool, these are anarchists. They are against government and borders, and will attach themselves to any movement or protest to fight against government forces.

edit on 31-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

Black is intimidating. It makes you look awesome. Most of these guys who are doing all of this are just over testosteroned fools

These aren't people wearing black because it looks cool, these are anarchists. They are against government and borders, and will attach themselves to any movement or protest to fight against government forces.

en.wikipedia.org...

i felt the need to add this.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

This entire thing was predictable. The Soros puppets are doing exactly as they've been instructed. Burning the flag and destroying property shows the true colors of OWS...

I'm tired of hearing how it's the mysterious "men in black" or "gang bangers" who just happened to show up and start trouble. BS!! This activity has been the plan all along and the puppets are performing exactly as planned. 

OWS is a disgraceful movement full of miscreant bottom-feeders who hate America. They are a pitiful, violent, fringe minority in this country and should be dealt with accordingly.     

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

See my post above. Has nothing to do with Soros or puppets or any other crazy story. Anarchists love to burn flags which represent government.

edit on 31-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

This entire thing was predictable. The Soros puppets are doing exactly as they've been instructed. Burning the flag and destroying property shows the true colors of OWS...

I'm tired of hearing how it's the mysterious "men in black" or "gang bangers" who just happened to show up and start trouble. BS!! This activity has been the plan all along and the puppets are performing exactly as planned. 

OWS is a disgraceful movement full of miscreant bottom-feeders who hate America. They are a pitiful, violent, fringe minority in this country and should be dealt with accordingly.     

I'm tired of hearing about Soros sponsoring the movement and other mainstream media talking points. Do you have any evidence of your claims? What exactly did he fund? Was it the trashcan lid shields or the rag tag tents? You are the one doing exactly what you've been instructed to do by repeating ignorant right-wing statements about hating America and assuming the you're with us or you're against us and hate America Bush doctrine. Times are bad and people are protesting the people who made it this way.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Oh wow they are burning a Star Spangle Banner, how terrible of them.

What they are fighting against, paid for politicians who advance the interests of the corporate elite at the expense of everyone else seems a tad more important than your #ing racist, imperialist flag.

edit on 31-1-2012 by Peruvianmonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
i am not going to bother going thru this thread because in the op a number of other posts on the first page there seems to be some ignorance about what is going on.
it was the city hall that might have been broken into occupiers only went into the ymca because the police had corraled them and people in the ymca let them in.
there was some damage done in the city hall. but understand another thing inthe bay area there are many different types of protestors (and i assume to a greater or lessor extant at all the protests); san francisco and oakland both have large anarchist movements and undoubtably it was people of this persuasion causing damage.
much as i would like to assume that change can happen by peaceful means the majority of history tells us that change more often happens by violent means (particularily if we are talking about political/ideological change). sad but true .
there just isnt much 'milk of human kindness' around in the world today.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

An agent provocateur may be a police officer or a secret agent of police who encourages suspects to carry out a crime under conditions where evidence can be obtained; or who suggests the commission of a crime to another, in hopes they will go along with the suggestion and be convicted of the crime. A political organization or government may use agents provocateurs against political opponents. The provocateurs try to incite the opponent to do counter-productive or ineffective acts to foster public disdain—or provide a pretext for aggression against the opponent (see Red-baiting).

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, I hope all you smart people understand that this whole Nationalism BS is only a method of mind control. Anybody who is against the status quo is obviously an enemy of the State.. tainted stuff, I must say.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

The YMCA? I agree, attacking an establishment that serves the community was not right! However, there is order out of chaos and if people want "change" they may have to stir things up a bit. If we want to live under a better system, the old one will need to be dismantled and sacrifices will have to be made.

" All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

Read more: www.brainyquote.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Kinda off topic but I did start burning ATS posts in support of the right to burn physical flags. Let me show you what I mean www.abovetopsecret.com... But before I jump into this contentious issue, let me remind you I made that image for fun, not to ignite a war.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem...The only manipulating going on is these occupy
movements who are being used like tools
and marks for SOROS own agenda.

Soros's agenda? Do you even read? Do you have any idea of what has happened to our country? While Republicans wrapped themselves and religion and the Flag to stay in power, 1/2 the country has fallen into either low income or poverty. They exported our jobs and received tax breaks to do it, they throw temper tantrums when it's suggested they pay taxes higher than what their secretary's pay. Oh, but therre's more ... they get $trillion bailouts when their companies were on the verge of failing while Main Street America was thrown under a bus, and they want to kill Social Security and Medicare because it's in the way of completing the transition of converting America into a Banana Republic.

And you want to talk about Soros? You have no idea that the Republican party that you support are taking your money, your homes and stealing your children's future, while you cheer them on.

Unbelievable...
edit on 31-1-2012 by averageGuy505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

A Nation of Sheep, Breeds a Government of Wolves!

edit on 31-1-2012 by scratcher because: 2nd

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

This "British Admiralty" claim is pure garbage. Can you provide sources like a US Code that states this? Can you show us an example when a gold fringed flag suspended our constitutional rights? Do you have any facts to back up your manifesto? Anything to show, other than a blogger or YouTube video, that your accusations and paranoia are true?

The gold fringe is simply decoration and to only be used for ceremonial purposes and indoor display. Please read the links I provided in my other posts.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

Here's another link: www.usflag.org/colors.html
edit on 31-1-2012 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is another perfect example of how our country is divided. And a divided country is a weak country. It's only a matter of time before we finally show our weakness enough that a stronger country will move in and conquer us.

And it starts with people like the Occupy protesters. Instead of being lazy and asking for a handout, doing something more productive. People who support the OWS movement only talk about the evils of the 1% or whatever. How about instead, these OWS people actually offer a way to change all this. How about they actually do something productive to change whatever it is they're protesting.

I say that the American people all need to unite under one cause of fixing this horribly broken country. But it'll never happen. Because from the richest of people down to the poor OWS hippies, everyone is so selfish and want it their way that this country can never be whole again.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I see my flag being burned in my counrty i going to start shooting these (insert colorful word here.)

Can you go into the middle of the projects and start yelling racial slurs? Can you cruise into the barrio and do the same thing and expect someone to leave you be? Same with going into a country music bar and yelling Nascar sucks, you will get you ass kicked and you deserve every second of it to.

Come to Nashville and do that # in my hometown and your getting put under, bottom line.
edit on 31-1-2012 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Lets see how long they are "anarchists" when the food and water supply runs out, see how fast they are to fall in line and stick to rules then. Opportunists more than anarchists, im sure they all went to their parents nice 2 story homes in a clean middle class suburb.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There needs to be an outlawing of all facial coverings in public demonstrations.

If you are not willing to show who you are when you support a cause, then you do not belong there.

All who have their faces covered in demonstrations should be subject to arrest. Without delay!

Then anyone who wants to commit crimes and acts of anarchism can be photographed recognized and held accountable for their criminal activity.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join