It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronomy wipe out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Have been looking at video and stills coming from the Palomar Observatory as well as Mt. Wilson observatory.

For more than a month now we've been reading questions from ordinary observers of the early morning sky asking what the big star in the sky is before dawn. Always, the debunkers have claimed the big star is Venus.

Well, not being a early morning person myself I have only ventured out to look for myself once. So I have to reley upon the wisdom of other people to explain what is was I was seeing and what others keep seeing and remarking about.

We've heard Venus, Venus, VENUS till we ought to have it down pat in our flatlined heads. Duh!

Okay, so. I want some of our really coherent and smart Astronomy guys to look at these pixs one more time.

Palomar isn't talking about it. Mt. Wilson's resident observers are keeping mum, too.

So you guys please look for me and the rest of us who are doubting our own sanity. Please!

snoop.palomar.caltech.edu
Nobody is telling the truth about this. But the proof is there on the webpage. Lots and lots and lots of pictures of this really, really big object in the pre dawn sky.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 15-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's Venus. I looked at it through a telescope. I've watched it every night for months as I work at night. Venus and Earth are at 90-degree angles to each other from the sun right now so you can see it about 2.4 hours before sunrise.

join