It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate this pro-US, anti-islamic policy on ATS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ferumbra

What are you blathering about? Guess I'm too uneducated to know or care!

You left out courage! There is no greater love than he whom is willing to lay down his life for another.
Don't presume to know me. Your rant is nothing more than cowardness. When you result to name calling you prove who you really are. How many times did you use the word "stupid"? Couldn't think of anything intelligent to say
say?

I don't promote war or love war, but you damn well better believe I will support the men and women whom fight for my freedom till the day I die! They stand in a class by themselves. Unlike you they are willing to sacrifice it all including their life When you grow up maybe you will develop some self respect

In the mean time keep your mouth shut if all you are going to do is trash talk our Military!

Pax
edit on 1/30/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/30/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by azulejo

Apparently, you need to go back to class! The US is not against the Middle East, you do not need to go back to another country to look for an enemy, just look in the mirror. The Middle East is eating itself alive!

Why is Iran exempt from following the rules of the IAEA? Why must every other country abide by these rules?
If you disagree with the way your country is being lead then take a stand. Iran has run amok with that clown Ahmaddineijad at its head.

Not only the IAEA but the NPT of which they are signatories. But then, why doesn't the US have to follow the NPT before claiming Iran isn't? Why isn't Israel a signatory of the NPT? Why doesn't the US place sanctions against them? Oh right, because the US wants to enter this war on Israel's behalf. Nothing is done with North Korea, they were signatories and then they dropped out, don't want to invade them because they already have the bomb. After WW2 the US has not gone to war with a country that could put up a decent fight.

Iran sponsors terrorists, Iran makes threats towards other countries. Iran is in bed with Castro, Chavez and North Korea's new predecessor. Your rogue government cares nothing for its people. It seeks to isolate and oppress you as much as possible.

And the US doesn't sponsor terrorists? They created some of the very terrorists that attack the US! Aren't there terrorists from Israel? Isn't the US in bed with them? It's all a matter of outlook to see who the terrorists are.

Personally, I have met some beautiful people from Iran.......its not the people its your nutjob leader that will anihilate you............

I agree with you on this, I don't know why they aren't letting the IAEA have full access to everything, either they are trying to make a bomb, or they are making people think they are...either way it is a dangerous game.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
What threads are you reading?

Seen alot of Anti US,Anti Isreali, Anti Christian, Pro Islam,Pro Iran threads on here.

To be fair to ATS there is a little bit of something for everyone ok a lot of something for everyone.
edit on 30-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
It's not their fault. They are fed garbage by their schools, their government, their TV's, their parents and neighbors. How can you blame people for being ignorant when they are raised in an ignorant society?
There is no fault in being raised in ignorance. There IS fault in choosing to remain ignorant by choosing NOT to expand your understanding of the world when the school system vomits you out.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Sorry, I am not buying any propaganda and no one is shoving anything down my throat. In fact, I dont believe in politicians because they enevr want our wellbeing but THEIR wellbeing. I dont believe in ANY of them. I believe we are the change and this system we live in is wrong and we need to do somethign about it.

I know who the IAEA is, I know they refuse it and obviosuly it is bad but there has been reports that they dont have enough energy to make bombs. This is it, this is teh dilemma, who to believe? At the end of the day, we will know sooner or later.

And you even say it, you guys have etoo many problems and I think you sghould focus on those primerialy and SELF-DEFENSE yourselves if anyhting happens. What I dont agree with, why people have to go and call war when nothing have happened yet?
shame you guys are getting involve with Israel. The histoyr between Israel in the ME is some very complicated one and US should not get involve on this one either. I dont like Israel and I have many friends who dont specialy Israel citizens.

Im not living in Iran, I live in the UK

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Very good point! I hear some stuff that Israel do get skipped by regulations.

oh regulations, war crimes, human rights..... Israel, you do have an history!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by superman2012
It's not their fault. They are fed garbage by their schools, their government, their TV's, their parents and neighbors. How can you blame people for being ignorant when they are raised in an ignorant society?
There is no fault in being raised in ignorance. There IS fault in choosing to remain ignorant by choosing NOT to expand your understanding of the world when the school system vomits you out.

Sorry, I should have put "/sarcasm" at the end of that.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ferumbra

What?

It's more like anti-Islamic, anti-US stance here on ATS if you'd noticed like you claim you have.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by azulejo

Hi, Like you, I hate war, I have been in a war a long time ago but I never forgot it and never will. I only have a couple things to say, not that it really matters or means anything. The USA is an ally to Israel, and I believe that Iran should just go ahead and let the IAEA (or what ever acronym it is) conduct their little survey and show their report to the world and be done with it. after that Iran can agree with the findings or dispute them, where is the problem with that?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mcamp2011

Yes! I completely agree! They should, if there is nothing to hide then they should do it. I just think that people may going too far by saying yes to a war against Iran when we truly dont know yet what is happening.

No?

I dont sympatise with this goverment.

I tell you something, there are rumours in Venezuela were apperently they are getting Uranium. There is in Venezuela and apprently a lot. Chavez is growing an army and there is a place were they get trained. There is a documentary called "El PAlestino" and it is really good, all about that. Also, there is A LOT of Iranians in Venezuela, and this is a first as there have never been such immigration there.

Another thing is that there are flights now direct to Tehran from Caracas, something that only if it was truly necssary would be done.

There has been news about it in Venezuela but not outside.

Imagine!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
U know, I make it a Personal Policy to go where I am liked & feel comfortable. I do not like confrontations or wasting my time & energy being Unhappy. I presumed I was like the next person in this, but U have shown me otherwise. May I suggest however for Ur & Our Happiness, U adopt My Policy & Enjoy! Moosemose

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join