It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate this pro-US, anti-islamic policy on ATS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ferumbra

This is nothing more than the opinion of someone whom thrives on and sees the world through the eyes of
propaganda......OP just what is your point? To unite us? I find that hard to believe based on your title alone.
When you make statements about the "US and Israel being worlds greatest war mongers" seems you are looking for an enemy, looking to create as much division as possible.

Attacking people here because you have a differing opinion is not only childish, its stupid.
One more thing, before you go pointing a finger at any other country look in your own back yard. The Middle East
is imploding!

Pax

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Yes I have this strange thing called being pissed off over a so called religion and/or cult that tells me to convert or they will cut off my head. It is only natural to have these feelings in this issue.

nuff said.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

man, it will happen So many posts I have made with people answered me with, in my opinion, nonsense.

We don't all learn history the same way. :s

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I am going to say that I have read all the holy books specially the Bible I now very well as I studied it for more than 10 years in school and all the books have crazy passages and very beautiful passages. I have to say also, it is up to people how to interpret it as they tend to be very metaphoric specially as at that time they could only describe with limited knowledge compared to our knowledge of now.

For example, I met Muslims, to be honest not very many and they say that if you are not Muslim you are going to Hell, basically. But! I have met many Muslims who respect believers, specially the people from the book (Christian and Jews) because they believe in Monotheism. That is why marrying my Muslim husband was not a problem.

The community who I married to, believe that Atheists are right in saying "there is no God" because in Islam, the first step Shahada, You say "There is no God BUT GOD" so, they really respect that.

I have to say also that there are many converts to Islam that go with the wrong crowd and get to extremist, there in UK a group called ISLAMFORUK and they are such an angry group with many of them being new converts that are just taught hate. The majority of the Muslims here despise the group because they give them bad press. I have told my husband that the Muslims here should do something about ti because for what a minority is doing, the majority are saying for but he says that Muslims in the UK are not that organised.

He for example as many Muslim, supports the ban of the hijab in France because people if they immigrate, the should respect the values of the country they are going to. Also the hijab is a cultural dress code from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran areas and a very small percentage outside this countries women cover all their faces. It is not stated in any hadith or Quran that women are REQUIRED but instead, it says IT IS A CHOICE.

Also, you know the most hated family in America for example? I have sen that documentary with Louis Theroux and man, those Christian radicals are crazy but they are a really small crowd that if another country outside the US sees them on TV all the time then people may think in the end that all Christians in teh US are like that or even worse, because US is a Christian country, may think that ALL THE US is like that.

Isn't that a bit unfair?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by poundpuppy

Let me ask you and I really don't want to start an argument but, I am married to a Muslim and they have never force me to convert. How do you explain that?

I think this issue is more cultural than religious.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

it is just a matter of perspection and that is subjective,

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by poundpuppy

Yes I have this strange thing called being pissed off over a so called religion and/or cult that tells me to convert or they will cut off my head. It is only natural to have these feelings in this issue.

nuff said.

Oh really? Has anyone threatened to cut off your head because you won't convert? What did you do?

I have a feeling this is just another one of those demonizing general BS anti-Islam statements....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
sry, wrong account.
edit on 30-1-2012 by 2easy2getbanhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I agree that I should avoid word "hate" in thread name. It is easier to say this word on English than on my main language. I don't like to be one of haters, even if I'm aware that sometimes I act just like them.

I just can't support war in any way. I was one of generations growing in 8 years of war, I know how things are destroyed and 20 years later we can still see poor people, undeveloped areas, destroyed factories, unemployment at record rate. Places are like frozen in time.

I see now how much younger people also hate this "enemy country" even if they don't know what really happen. One country teaches history one way, closest country teaches history on other way. It is easier than ever to hate your neighbor, even if both countries speak the same language.

I just say that war will do so great damage that human civilization will suffer for unimaginable number of years. Remember how we lost 1500 or more years of science destroying Alexandria.
Now there is no greater threat to world peace now than situation in Iran.
War won't solve problem, it will only destroy part of culture, history, science and progress, and all that so warmongers could benefit in stealing national treasures.

Imagine all this resources worldwide wasted for army? Ammo, bombs, tanks..
With all that resources, there would be no hunger anywhere in world, internet would be free for all, people would have to work only 1 hour a day.

We were on moon when last time, and what was the cost?
And all that trillions from then to now spent on army, isn't that enough to conquer 1000 moons?
But we were on moon last time like 40-50 years ago.

I never heard that US or Israel or EU invests trillions in education for some undeveloped country, but I heard for tens of trillions of military spending. I never heard trillions invested in science projects. Compare most expensive science project costs, with military spending. It is ridiculous how greater military spending is.

So when was war better for people than science?
When was investing in military better for people than investing in education?
Why great countries invest so much more money in military than in education?

Like somebody said earlier. Military people are among most uneducated people. They do what you tell them. Army example have censored internet. Army is not free, they are bounded by law, and what they see they don't have right to report, if they do, they will just get in problems. Example, soldiers pissing, and other videos/pictures what army hide. I just wonder, is photographer known and still alive?

It is very hard in mind of soldier.
That's why they are not capable to solve problems. They are creating problems.
Steroid, unhealthy macho's in strong uniform's with weapons to kill people. Not to disable people, not to capture people alive, nothing like that. Soldier's purpose is to kill people. Not to defend, but to kill. Defending means killing, so therefore soldier is created to kill people.

So why is better to recruit 50,000 soldiers, rather than 50,000 of scientist, 50,000 of teachers?

You can do change. Stop supporting war. Stop supporting army and start to support science and education.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Here are a couple of reality checks for you.......Our soilders are not stupid! We turn out the best of the best!
Do some research on VMI, Citadel, West Point just to name a few.

Next, Our leader has never ever threatened to wipe a country off the map, that would be your Ahmaddinutjob!
You should turn off your Farsi television and stop listening to propaganda garbage you call news.

Our men and women lay their lives on the line daily for YOUR poor, your children, your oppressed women and you. That is the world in which you live. If you don't want war, then do something about that bastard leader of yours. Get off your computer and take a stand.

Pax

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Sorry but I have met some really brainwashed military form the US and once they were in Afghanistan and received a massive bullet in their head and SURVIVED then he was getting off. Why he joined? Because a friend died in 9/11 and then he told me: "[Azulejo] that is all BS!< they BS me and manipulated me! Now and I can get good education (apparently is cheaper or free in the US when you are part of army) and will quit the army"!

he was a bit uneducated, I could tell by the way he talked and by the way he didn't know much. We met in Morocco and he was really happy he was discovering the religion THERE (as it is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM IRAN'S VERSION)

You should look also there is a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF PROPAGANDA in your country... you government aint all saint, sorry to say.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Our men and women lay their lives on the line daily for YOUR poor, your children, your oppressed women and you. That is the world in which you live. If you don't want war, then do something about that bastard leader of yours. Get off your computer and take a stand.

Pax

HA, yeah right...

"We United States of America are Captain America, the protectors of the world"

I blame Hollywood for this belief

edit on 30-1-2012 by azulejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

The middle east is rich with oil and uranium....... hum... what a coincidence.... United States.... against the Middle East!

hummmmmm

hummmmmmm!!!

I did my homework. I am happy about it also

Did you know!! 9/11 was done my a mad man who lives in a cave but incredible, the guy is worse than Mcgiver and get this crazy planes and weapons and everything!

But I don't understand... his family lives in the US..

hummmmmmmmm?

NAAAHH.. that is probably terrorist/Arab/Jihad/Muslim propaganda!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by azulejo

Apparently, you need to go back to class! The US is not against the Middle East, you do not need to go back to another country to look for an enemy, just look in the mirror. The Middle East is eating itself alive!

Why is Iran exempt from following the rules of the IAEA? Why must every other country abide by these rules?
If you disagree with the way your country is being lead then take a stand. Iran has run amok with that clown Ahmaddineijad at its head.

Please judge our entire military based on one conversation you had with a wounded soilder? Now how exactly did he manipulate you?

Iran sponsors terrorists, Iran makes threats towards other countries. Iran is in bed with Castro, Chavez and North Korea's new predecessor. Your rogue government cares nothing for its people. It seeks to isolate and oppress you as much as possible.

Personally, I have met some beautiful people from Iran.......its not the people its your nutjob leader that will anihilate you............

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

reply to post by azulejo

Apparently, you need to go back to class! The US is not against the Middle East, you do not need to go back to another country to look for an enemy, just look in the mirror. The Middle East is eating itself alive!

Why is Iran exempt from following the rules of the IAEA? Why must every other country abide by these rules?
If you disagree with the way your country is being lead then take a stand. Iran has run amok with that clown Ahmaddineijad at its head.

Please judge our entire military based on one conversation you had with a wounded soilder? Now how exactly did he manipulate you?

Iran sponsors terrorists, Iran makes threats towards other countries. Iran is in bed with Castro, Chavez and North Korea's new predecessor. Your rogue government cares nothing for its people. It seeks to isolate and oppress you as much as possible.

Personally, I have met some beautiful people from Iran.......its not the people its your nutjob leader that will anihilate you............

ok ok. tough girl, I go to class in your honour. Good for you to be so privileged educated

The IAEA, I have read that actually they don't have enough energy to make bombs or did I miss something.. and who in the end controls this associations.... doesn't money move masses?

Swine flu pandemic, the WHO said it was a PANDEMIC!! FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR and what was the point of all? Vaccinations to get money form people... FEAR is the biggest weapon of all and they are good at it!

I didint say he manipulated me.... I think you should go back to class and learn to read (yaayy come back puff puff
) but I said, he told me he was manipulated by whatever they taught him. He was actually quite lost and very confused for what he did... basically he killed people in Afghanistan and he probably wont forget. It was three of them actually when we met...

I have another "friend" who is part of military and the brainwashed is ridiculous, I feel terrible for him. We are not friends anymore because of his war-mongering. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY, impossible.. it is not POSSIBLE... to create peace from wars.

um... and my nutjob leader? You really need to pay attention, I'm not Persian durrrlin'!
You think your government is the Sugar Plum fairy?

I hate Chavez with passion and he is "the" (not my) president of my beloved country, I am going to vote against him and I will do anything for him to go. Because of him, I'm not in my country, my father lost his job, my sister got kidnapped, half of the country owns weapons, there is 40 murders per day, one kidnapped every 3 minutes and more than 100 political prisoners, one of them did a hunger strike and died. You tell me about oppression? I HAVE LIVED OPPRESSION and that's why I have four fingers of forehead!

and it's Ahmadinejad.

Why don't you search for example the suicidal rates of military? maybe you and I can learn something new

www.ft.com...

This sort of suffering can manifest itself in some troubling ways, according to senior US military officials. Incidences of domestic violence among soldiers increased by one-third between 2006 and 2011, the study found. At the same time, alcohol abuse that was associated with domestic violence increased by 54 percent.

Indeed, the study noted, “soldier demographics in relationship to binge drinking are at the forefront of issues confronting the Army.” As much as 43 percent of active-duty soldiers reported binge drinking “within the past month,” according to a recent study.

Prescription-drug abuse among troops continues to be a source of concern for Pentagon officials as well. A report appended to the Defense Department’s 2012 budget noted, “25-35 percent of wounded soldiers are addicted to prescription or illegal drugs while they await medical discharge.”

www.alaskadispatch.com...

U.S. Army suicide rates fall, alcohol abuse remains high

Rise in suicides leads to 1-day standdown

As of late January, the Air Force has recorded 15 suicides — including active duty, National Guard, Reserve and civilians — up five from the same period last year.

articles from 2012

There is obviously a problem. What is the point of being educated when you are a miserable person, guilty of your own actions and wants to escape? All in the honour of United States

how sad....
edit on 30-1-2012 by azulejo because: youtube link didint work, cant find it now

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
quote"No, it isn't; and no amount of capitalisation, exclamation marks, or citing the fact that you're current or ex-military is going to change that, I'm afraid. "

Yes it is...

Iran has an agenda, wipe Israel off the earth, your crazy leader has said so dozens of times on the television and radio, and his second goal is to wipe the USA of the earth also said by him many many times on the TV and radio. now either he is a liar, or you are a liar, or you do not listen to your illustrious leader, which is it?

should Iran get their hands on a nuclear weapon and a means to deliver it, they will be a threat to all civilized countries on the earth, and no matter how you want to spin this ;little story, that is the truth and nothing you say further in these posts will change that fact. ATS is not anti anything, you would love to prove that, yet you can not cite a single iota of data to prove that statement, and everyone that disagrees with you is either wrong or anti Muslim, the fact is, you and the other like you on this thread are very anti American.anti Christian, anti Jew.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
..sry
edit on 30-1-2012 by 2easy2getbanhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by azulejo

I know his name, I prefer to call him Ahmadinenutjob! Are you or are you not living in Iran?
I am sorry for your suffering, I really mean that. But you cannot add go on buying into the propaganda being shoved down your throat!

The IAEA is the International Atomic Energy Agency they are responsible for monitoring Nuclear programs throughout the world. Several times Iran has refused to cooperate with the agency and let them check on their
programs. This is UNACCEPTABLE!! They are governed by the United Nation.
Why is Iran refusing? No other countries have! They must comply or face the consequences.

The US is racked with problems as well, especially our President. But I promise you one thing, we will
defend ourselves against Iran getting a nuclear bomb at all cost........And we will
have Israel's back as well.

Pax

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Here are a couple of reality checks for you.......Our soilders are not stupid! We turn out the best of the best!
Do some research on VMI, Citadel, West Point just to name a few.

Next, Our leader has never ever threatened to wipe a country off the map, that would be your Ahmaddinutjob!
You should turn off your Farsi television and stop listening to propaganda garbage you call news.

Pax

Are you kidding soldier?
I didn't say US soldiers are stupid, I said soldiers are stupid, and yes that is truth.
Soldiers are lowest IQ members of human society. I personally believe that cause to me it is pure logic: I was in army, I saw people there, I see army people everyday and I actually see how stupid they are. They are not evil, just stupid.

When you say best of the best soldiers, do you mean best killers in world?
If that's what you are talking about I can agree.
Nothing to be proud of if you have hundreds of thousands of experienced killers in your country.
That is big big burden for country.

You praise sniper that killed hundreds of people and then wrote book about it.
Think about it, how would you react if you heard for Muslim sniper that killed hundreds of US troops?
I think you would hate him a lot.

And where your hero sniper were? Was he on home defending, or was he on enemy territory killing people from far. Im sorry for you paxnatus, you support violence, war, killing of people. So if you are a soldier or were a soldier, there is nothing surprising in that. You think and do like every other soldiers, and soldiers are stupid, low IQ or uneducated people fact.

Most stupid part of my life were when I was army.
I wen't in army not by my will, but through will of my stupid parents. Parents like you pax.
Average people that believes everything they see on TV, newspaper.
They don't know what I know, but they are always right and they never ever admit mistake.
Yes pax, they are like you, but still, they are not SO crazy about military hehe lucky me

I do not like war and Im here making my stance. Here is my defense line.
Your defense line is with gun in army base.
My place is here, on ats and on others.

Im among first in line of defense against people like you that support war.
My place is here, and Im making difference even if Im sitting on computer.
At least I won't kill anybody.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by azulejo

I know his name, I prefer to call him Ahmadinenutjob! Are you or are you not living in Iran?
I am sorry for your suffering, I really mean that. But you cannot add go on buying into the propaganda being shoved down your throat!

The IAEA is the International Atomic Energy Agency they are responsible for monitoring Nuclear programs throughout the world. Several times Iran has refused to cooperate with the agency and let them check on their
programs. This is UNACCEPTABLE!! They are governed by the United Nation.
Why is Iran refusing? No other countries have! They must comply or face the consequences.

The US is racked with problems as well, especially our President. But I promise you one thing, we will
defend ourselves against Iran getting a nuclear bomb at all cost........And we will
have Israel's back as well.

Pax

Why wouldn't they be suspicious? US/EU,Israel is attacking everyone in region.

I see you never heard about trojan Stuxnet?
Most advanced trojan ever whos main purpose was undetected for years.
Their main purpose was to do damage to Iran nuclear reactors and manipulate systems.

As I know after this was found out, Iran changed lots of systems and repair it. Also this trojan is so complicated that is proven that it is impossible for 1 man or group of mans to create this type of code. It was highest intelligence level code.

So you now wonder why they don't let nuclear scientists to do whatever they like?
Greatest trojan code ever in history of man was created to damage Iranian nuclear plants.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join