It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate this pro-US, anti-islamic policy on ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
As a US Marine 67-75 I have to say my piece on this and let it be after that. here is what you said, copied from your post; "And we know why they want to attack, not because oil or nuclear bombs.
Main reason is that Iran could now produce bigger nuclear energy potential than US, and US as being strongest up until now, they want to continue to dominate world nuclear energy potential."

what you wrote is a bald faced lie!!!! The US and everyone else in the world is scared to death of Iran getting a Nuclear weapon, and a means to deliver it, and that my friend is the TRUTH!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
reply to post by ferumbra

Its not pro US anti Islamic. It's the way you pull off your posts. They're idiotic and filled with racial hate. Im not saying you're an idiot.. I'm saying that what you put in your OPs are full of hatred. We can do without that here on ATS.

If your discussions were half way civil, there would be no problem.

The last post you made was terribly void of any logic. Remember.. Deny ignorance. The information you put up, as one responder put it, was throwing rocks in a glass house. If you understand that mataphore, then you would get the jist of it.

couldnt have said it better myself

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikehawk
It's bad isn't it?

The power of the avatar is remarkable

edit on 29-1-2012 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

really?.....hmmm i wonder what my avatar says about me?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

one really good reason could be that every muslim controlled country on earth, supports the oppression of women, for example, they cant drive, they arent allowed education, they are not allowed to make any decisions concerning their own wants, financially, marriage wise, or even allowed the basic right to walk outside without their man around?

or the fact that they are for the most part all led by lying sacks of human excrement, that manipulate their uneducated, ignorant masses through manipulation of religion. or maybe that they attacked us repeatedly?

what do you mean, why dont we help more with hunger? My great country The Unites States Of America already gives more in foreign aid medicine and poor relief, through free food, education, and medicine then every nation on earth combined!

I know why dont you guys try taking care of your kids instead of your glorius religious zealot leadership, then we wont have to send tanks to protect our food and medicine shipments, while we feed your families for you!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Truth is far better than lies and propaganda.

People are opposed to Islamic Radicals, not Muslims. That's just the lie Islamic Radicals use to further their cause and apologize for the radicals insane behavior.

Very few are anti-Muslim in fact. Why continue with that lie or for that matter lie to yourself? Perhaps you bought into the propaganda yourself or you are spreading it yourself?

You don't really think it's wrong to be opposed to people who slaughter their fellow Muslims for minor differences, or who want all Jews dead and think they are not even Human do you? How about those who want to take over the whole planet and kill anyone who does not join them? That your cup of tea?

It's sad when people pretend those who very rightly condemn radical Islamists are condemning Muslims. Lying is wrong and lying to yourself even more wrong.
edit on 1/29/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcamp2011
what you wrote is a bald faced lie!!!! The US and everyone else in the world is scared to death of Iran getting a Nuclear weapon, and a means to deliver it, and that my friend is the TRUTH!

No, it isn't; and no amount of capitalisation, exclamation marks, or citing the fact that you're current or ex-military is going to change that, I'm afraid.

I truthfully don't have a clue why the American government is itching to attack Iran, and I also don't much care; but one thing I can definitely say, is that it has nothing whatsoever to do with the weapons potential of the country. They sold that pack of lies as justification for Iraq, as well; and it was later found out to be exactly the lie that the more intelligent among us had already realised it was, all along.

I also hate to break it to you, but being military does not by any means, infer that you have any kind of inside knowledge of the truth. The reality is sadly quite the opposite. In using the Internet since 1994, I have consistently observed that the most heavily brainwashed and uninformed demographic of society are the military; and the American military most of all.

You get told who and what to shoot, and that is all. You don't get told why you are there; they don't want you to know that, because most of the time if you did know, you wouldn't want to be there either.
edit on 29-1-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

we put sanctions against Japan, because of their imperialist actions to their neighbors BTW try reading a history book, we didnt want to be involved in either of Europes problems either time, we had no choice. Hitler was a lunatic, he had to be stopped! The imperialist Japanese stated quite publically that they are a "great nation that deserves to preside of an empire" before during and after attacking all of their neighbors, just ask the chinese they will fill you in on Japans mercy throughout all of their history towards their neighbors.

Point being, America had to spend time money and lives to stop this maddness 2 times in less then 30 years to restore sanity to the corrupt powermongers of the world. We are overbaring and intrusive and bossy and pushy, but i cant blame the leadership for it, history taught us the harsh lesson about letting it get out of control. I would have thought the hundreds of millions of casualties would be remebered alot more clearly.

Yes the U.S. is the only nation that ever used the A-Bomb ( not nuke like you said, alot different in power yield BTW) but we are also the only nation to offer the world the chance, we will give them up if everyone gives them up. Not one other country was willing. So once again read some history, we opted for sanity numerous times, the world chose violence, and forced us into it, why shouldnt we protect our good will investment in long term peace? If not for us there would have been WW3 and WW4 already, resulting once again in us being drawn in, and once again forcing us to lose lives to retake the world from idiots and give it back for free, our little wars cause lasting peace, and reduce suffering, not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

ATS is pro USA while anti Islam/Muslim? Really? What ATS have I been reading because the ATS I know is definitely not pro USA nor is it anti Muslim

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
the united states has been in a constant state of war since it declared it's independence.

1774 -1784: revolutionary war and war of independence.
1784 - 1811: indian wars. genocide of native americans and war of expansion.
1812 - 1815: war of 1812, second revolutionary war. attempt to conquer canada and british colonies to the north.
1817-1830: caribbean wars; marauding around the gulf of mexico attacking ships and defenceless colonies.
1838-1842- "expedition" wars. successful conquer and invasion of samoa, fiji and tabeteuea. slaughter of local of aborigionals.
1842- war of monterrey mexico. illegal invasion of mexican territory captures monterrey.
1846-1848- mexican-american war. war of expansion. captures california among other territories that belonged to an independent and sovereign nation.
1848-1900- second indian war of extermination. includes the apache wars and the navajo wars.
1856-59: america decides slaughtering natives isn't as profitable, decides to fight the qing dynasty for opium. kind of like the war against the taliban.
1861-1865- civil war: ran out of indians to fight, so decided to slaughter each other. victory for mankind.
1898- spanish american war. america decides cuba belongs to them. invades a peaceful spanish colony.
ww1 and ww2: finally after over 120 years in existence, america fights a war it didn't start.
1947-1991- the cold war. includes the korean war and the vietnam war.
1961- pay of pigs invasion.
1965-66: invasion of the dominican republic of all places. a nuclear power invading a tiny third rate country. prelude of things to come.
1983: ronald reagan shows how tough he is by invading the deadly and diabolical nation of grenada.
1989-90: invasion of panama. coc aine gig up.
1990-91: gulf war.
1991-2003: iraq no fly zone.
1993-95: clinton flex's his muscles, bosnian war.
1994-95: operation uphold democracy in haiti by installing dictator. pretty much speaks for itself.
1999: kosovo war.
2001- present: operation enduring freedom, war on terror: invasion of afghanistan, osama flees, defeats taliban and opium production goes from 0% to 100%.
2003-2011- operation iraqi freedom. no explanation needed on this b.s.
2012? - iran, n.korea, etc. take your pick.

no. 1 threat to world peace, america.

edit on 29-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

I really was cracking up with you stating "they make their woman dress like ninjas..." part of your comment.

Man that was funny.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

We merely listen to the tars, riqs and darabukas. How they beat is how we respond.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think you have it backwards. Although I do occasionally see some posters encouraging war with Iran, most of us are awake and realize it's nothing but another goalpost in the elites agenda. I'm begging that we don't attack/invade Iran for a few reasons; one because it's an overreaction, an act of aggression, and overall immoral.

Secondly because Russia and China have sided with Iran, essentially saying if we attack they consider it an act of war against them as well. Last thing we need is another world war where we're facing 2 other superpower nations. Last thing we need is a nuclear holocaust.

As for "anti-Islam", a lot of the posters are simply anti-religion. I find Islam to be the most illogical & violent/oppressive of modern religions, apart from the Catholic church. At-least the Catholics have wisened up lately and stopped trying to commit mass murder out in the open; but it's more than likely the Vatican participates in the NWO atrocities, including secret black masses for the globalist & child trafficking rings.

Islam is a big part of the problem. & I really don't understand why followers decide that a cave-dwelling pedophile is a viable prophet, let alone the prophet of God.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Call me a doubter.

iransnews.wordpress.com...

I see plenty of disinfo from the other side and a gleeful attempt to insult the west at every turn.

I'd say overall, it's pretty equal.

West and East pretty equal in disinfo?

maybe you should visit...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Originally posted by superman2012

Please source me an article that shows they treat other women this way........

Other women
OTHER WOMEN??
If you treat your own wife, and daughter this way.....you are a problem.

So for you, chivalry ONLY applies to your immediate family members??

The thought that
"every woman is a lady, and should be treated as such, does not mean "only your family", it means EVERY female of the species.

I guess you have no concept of what it means to be a man, but perhaps you could try to at least understand what it means to be a human being with compassion, and understanding.

No. You can assume all you want about me, but, it seems I am far more respectful of other peoples cultures than you. Especially when I don't agree with them.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mcamp2011

Source please. Otherwise let people know this is conjecture on your part and not the TRUTH!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by reddwhite

we put sanctions against Japan, because of their imperialist actions to their neighbors BTW try reading a history book, we didnt want to be involved in either of Europes problems either time, we had no choice. Hitler was a lunatic, he had to be stopped! The imperialist Japanese stated quite publically that they are a "great nation that deserves to preside of an empire" before during and after attacking all of their neighbors, just ask the chinese they will fill you in on Japans mercy throughout all of their history towards their neighbors.

No. The US wanted in on the war, but, Hitler would not commit an act of war against the US. The US placed sanction after sanction on Japan, forcing them into a corner, just as they are doing to Iran, until Japan attacked, which the US had foreknowledge of but needed a way to enter the war. BTW.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Most of the pro American anti Muslim people are more pro Israel people and put the us second. They will also say that they are against the religious radicals while at the same time supporting religious radicals that say god gave them some land. Doesn't seem to register that they are just as crazy.
edit on 29-1-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Maybe its a common sense vs. non logical sense policy?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Let me see.......you don't see people flocking to China, or Russia, or Iran? Why are they flocking to the United States Of America? Oh, might it be we are the greatest nation on earth? No imperialism here. I love my country, and am proud of it. I am not anti anything unless it wreaks of evil. Don't like the climate here? Don't logon to this site! Nobody is forcing you to logon here!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join