It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate this pro-US, anti-islamic policy on ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I hate this pro-US, anti-islamic policy on ATS.

Now I follow ATS for some time and I see this patterns over and over again. It is clearly that some themes and posts, even if they are by the rules gets closed very soon, or moved to Rant or other weird categories.

You know US, Israel, EU plans to attack Iran. Last and strongest fortress in Middle East.
And we know why they want to attack, not because oil or nuclear bombs.
Main reason is that Iran could now produce bigger nuclear energy potential than US, and US as being strongest up until now, they want to continue to dominate world nuclear energy potential.

Yes, it is about money, but not about oil money, it is about nuclear energy money.

The truth is still here for all to see.

US, and EU, and Israel spreads wars wherever they have interest.
Why should we believe that we should protect US, EU, Israel interests if they are not good?
They will bring more wars, more conflict, more young generations whispering for revenge.

How can you support any political view that asks for war?
Isn't Ron Paul clearly ONLY politician that want to help poor US, and people are still thinking about giving votes to warmongers, liars, thieves and psychopaths.

Don't you see warmongers here on forum whenever they speak? I do. I do not believe them at all, but so much lies are spread now and here too.

You need to remember people. Remember what really happen, remember false promises, remember SOPA, ACTA, Fukushima, Haiti, Iraq, Afganistan, Syria, Palestina, Pakistan, Iran, military spending, socials, debts, unemployment, hunger. There are real problems.

Isn't that enough of problems at home?
How much war is needed? How much more army?

Did you know that in Alexandria, worlds greatest library, 2000 years ago were writings about how earth is round, and that it circles around Sun. You know what happen then, 2000 years ago? Some warmongers like we have today, destroyed library and all that was left was burned to ground.

And what was the consequences?
We lost 1500 years of science. We had that knowledge and we lost it for 1500 years when it was AGAIN rediscovered.

Imagine what else we have lost then, and now whenever we seed destruction.

For centuries we are destroying science, culture, and elite is manipulating with that to their own benefit.
Don't support them, who wants to attack others.
Support PEACE, support FREEDOM to ALL people on Earth equally.

Help to stop hunger! Help them when they are sick!
Help them build schools
Give them free internet, free education.
Help that military money goes to science, nature and people.

Wouldn't you want that rather than money being spend on ammo, guns, bazookas, tanks, war plains, bombs?

Dear Colleagues and friends; Wouldn’t you think that the root cause of the problems must be sought in the prevailing international order, or the way the world is governed? I would like to draw your kind attention to the following questions: Who abducted forcefully tens of millions of people from their homes in Africa and other regions of the world during the dark period of slavery , making them a victim of their materialistic greed. Who imposed colonialism for over four centuries upon this world. Who occupied lands and massively plundered resources of other nations, destroyed talents, and alienated languages, cultures and identities of nations?

publicintelligence.net...
So do you know who said this?

This closed thread triggered me:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When can we end our useless wars? Imagine 1000 years of peace..
Even better, try to imagine your lifetime in peace, no war anywhere in world.
When was the last time you supported no-war options?
Why you accept to believe that you must support war? You DON'T.

You need to FIGHT against war. That's the only true fight worth fighting for.
edit on 29-1-2012 by ferumbra because: .

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It's bad isn't it?

Glad I'm not the only one to notice.

Expect a bunch of wannabe Masons and Marines to show up (typing from the comfort of mommy's basement of course)

The power of the avatar is remarkable

Sorry to everyone who starred my post, I had to tone it down a little.

I had to deny some of my own ignorance.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ferumbra

Its not pro US anti Islamic. It's the way you pull off your posts. They're idiotic and filled with racial hate. Im not saying you're an idiot.. I'm saying that what you put in your OPs are full of hatred. We can do without that here on ATS.

If your discussions were half way civil, there would be no problem.

The last post you made was terribly void of any logic. Remember.. Deny ignorance. The information you put up, as one responder put it, was throwing rocks in a glass house. If you understand that mataphore, then you would get the jist of it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
too dangerous to continue,,,pro-US, anti-islamic,,,no just wounder why,,,its too dangerous to continue,,used as an excuse by an Arab Nation,,with another Arab Nation,,
too dangerous to continue,,for whom??
--------------------------------------------
With violence rising, Arab League suspends Syria mission

CAIRO - "The Arab League suspended its Syria observation mission Saturday, saying it was too dangerous to continue",

too dangerous to continue,,guess its catching,,,

seriously,,,"too dangerous to continue",,,,was that not why they were supposed to be there,,too dangerous to continue,,,for those who wanted too be free

of,,,,, being buried chest high,,so that they can not deflect the stones, or wipe away any tear that may fall,,,
ya "too dangerous to continue",,
sad.

Me.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I wish to add.. Search all of ATS, you'll find MANY posts that was not taken down that had the same ideals as you. Many of us dont like it, but we DO believe in freedom here and those posts are STILL wide open.

You are not singled out. Your post was just that horrible! ..and filled with nothing but lies. You didnt have a leg to stand on.

What i notice lately, are a few of you guys banding together to step all over certain nationalities in this forum. For that you should be banned.

+1 more 
link   

I hate this pro-US, anti-islamic policy on ATS.

That simply is NOT true,
No one is making anyone
stay and read these forums.
Please use search and find
all the anti-American threads.
Don't be offended over other
people views. Go to propaganda
thread here. Get the facts straight
before accusing such things.
I would leave ATS if I felt
if I thought like this thread.

link   
reply to post by theRhenn

You're not making any sense, there was no hate in the OP's post. This is exactly what I mean, the minute someone posts a thread that highlights the Jingoists on ATS the thread is flooded with imperialistic nationalistic pride in the form of American Exceptionalism.

It's as predictable as the sunrise.

link   

Im pretty sure that was directed at me. And if you look back at the thread the only people throwing insults were the pro US members.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Again that wasnt his post it was mine. What lies did it contain?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't think ATS has an actual policy that favors pro-US/anti-Islam. It is the members and their opinions that move trends on ATS.

I authored a thread a while back called 'The Invasion of the Neocons' and in that thread I point out how the membership has seen a large influx of hardcore, pro-war neoconservatives. They talk about how Islam is the greatest threat to the world, Sharia law is going to rule us all and it is best to kill rather than communicate.

They also have a deep hatred for Obama.....many believing he is a Muslim. That makes it even easier to hate him.

In the end, we have to keep educating them to the best of our abilities. Many times their arguments are comprised of talking points and rhetoric. There is no better defense against them than a debate filled with facts and common sense....because usually their opinions are filled with hatred, fear and emotional nonsense.

Just keep fighting the good fight......the Neocons will move along eventually.

edit on 29-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

How can you support any political view that asks for war?

Show me a single government that hasn't instigated war or suppressed its own people?

Wouldn't you want that rather than money being spend on ammo, guns, bazookas, tanks, war plains, bombs?

And you believe the governments of Islam countries all want this?

edit on 29-1-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ill stand with the U.S./Israel any day over Iran, regardless of whatever crimes my governments have perpetuated. Iran is a sick country ruled by fascist theocratics. They hang homosexuals, stone adulterers to death, they intimidate women into dressing up like ninjas, they indoctrinate their children with the bigotries of their religion, they make no secret of their desire to commit genocide on the Jews and all infidels. The United Nations, last I checked, didnt adopt a policy of worldwide religious supremacy.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

Its not pro US anti Islamic. It's the way you pull off your posts. They're idiotic and filled with racial hate. Im not saying you're an idiot.. I'm saying that what you put in your OPs are full of hatred. We can do without that here on ATS.

If your discussions were half way civil, there would be no problem.

The last post you made was terribly void of any logic. Remember.. Deny ignorance. The information you put up, as one responder put it, was throwing rocks in a glass house. If you understand that mataphore, then you would get the jist of it.

You obviously did not read the post.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Call me a doubter.

The Holy Hypocrisy: Taqiyya
Taqiyya is the name of an Islamic deceit. In fact, Taqiyya is the Holy Hypocrisy, or the Holy Deception. The word “Taqiyya” literally means: “Concealing, precaution, guarding. It is employed in disguising one’s beliefs, intentions, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions or strategies. In practical terms it is manifested as dissimulation, lying, deceiving, and confounding with the intention of deflecting attention, foiling or pre-emptive blocking. The Mullahs in Iran, and Arabian Leaders in the Arab world routinely say one thing to English-speaking audiences and then something entirely different to their own people in Farsi or Arabic.

iransnews.wordpress.com...

I see plenty of disinfo from the other side and a gleeful attempt to insult the west at every turn.

I'd say overall, it's pretty equal.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Great thread OP, and I think you did a great job in explaining your views. There will be many members who disagree with you and who are offended by the logical opinions you presented. It's a touchy subject, many are still in denial about the fall of their empire so their way of coping with it is to glorify their oppressors.

The glorifying of the oppressors includes hating the enemy, even though if they don't "officially" support their elected officials, they will justify sending their young sons and daughters to foreign lands to kill other people's son's and daughters.

If you point out who the real terrorists are you are called an anti semite or American hater. Thankfully, only a few people actually fall for these lies, but that being said, these few believers of the lies are strong in numbers on ATS as you're already seeing in this thread.

Who cares about the bloody campaign the West has waged on the ME over the last decade, it's only getting started and if you don't agree with it, you should move to Iran

How dare you point out the hypocrisy in Israel, the United States and the rest of their allies.

You must remember...

"Oogah! Boogah! Muslim bogey man gonna getcha! Bomb...bomb...bomb Iran!"

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
For one, I see just the opposite. Most members here are critical of the US and point out that Islam is not the enemy.

Second, the thread you linked and said is closed, is not closed.

So I'm not really sure what website you're reading.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's not their fault. They are fed garbage by their schools, their government, their TV's, their parents and neighbors. How can you blame people for being ignorant when they are raised in an ignorant society?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
It's not their fault. They are fed garbage by their schools, their government, their TV's, their parents and neighbors. How can you blame people for being ignorant when they are raised in an ignorant society?

If NATO countries are ignorant then what does that make Iran?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by superman2012

If NATO countries are ignorant then what does that make Iran?

It makes Iran a country who just wants to be left alone. It also makes Iran a country who has been constantly demonized over the last several decades. As Superman said, it's not your fault, it's the ignorant society that you were raised in that is to blame. You're not off the hook though since this isn't an excuse. I was raised in the same ignorant society and I can see through these lies since a very young age.

Lay off the tap water is my first recommendation. Or maybe do your own research on Iran instead of believing everything the media spoon feeds you.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just one page and I'd say the hate is pretty one-sided towards the west right now.

Just saying.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join