It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA CAmps - A New Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Where is the dirt and rock removed during the construction of the underground FEMA camps? It's a good theory, but I don't think it's possible. Besides removal of tons of material which apparently went unnoticed, this theory requires workers excavating and building huge underground structures. True, there are already some underground facilities in various states, but to detain millions you would need multiple bases in every state, requiring massive underground excavation.

This theory just falls apart too quickly when picked apart. Honestly, I don't even think the "FEMA" camps are what we think they are. They're too small for mass detainment. Remember Hurricane Katrina? The Superdome was a pretty good example of what will happen in a mass panic situation; people will be kenneled into stadiums "for their own protection". Camps are too obvious.

The one conspiracy theory about the camps that I could see being true, is that they are places to dispose of bodies. You can't keep thousands of people locked in those camps, but you can keep millions of people stacked in them.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dbarnhart

Good theory, and it certainly sparks some thought. I'm just starting to do some research on fema camps along with other topics regarding the military detention acts.I agree with the idea of them potentially being underground, but at the same time, I think to myself...if masses are being detained, why give them the comfort and advantage of being underground since we relate underground facilities to bunkers made to sustain "high ranking" people from a potential catastrophic event?

I see underground as a safeguard, not a prison. It is an advantage to be underground or in a mountain side, so why waste such a facility on people the government is seeking to bottleneck into an area for surveillance? Wouldn't it be to the advantage of the government to simply let Darwin's "survival of the fittest" to take it's course in an over crowded facility to reduce population? Perhaps this is exactly the plan...to concentrate a population...to "take care" of itself.

I'm very new to ATS, but I am curious to see a plain list of potential camps that actually have some back-up and pictures of more than just one or two locations. Maybe I'm just not doing enough searching.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

I would agree, but for a few Issues. When did Humanitarian Aid camps have fences and guard towers> Ive been involved in a couple of NGOs and I dont remember handing out UN health packages behind barb wire. Second, the only time the US has used camps like this was during WW2 to house the Japanese "Citizens". And third, if they didn't exist why would Haliburton win a contract for Logistical support and maintenance for the camps. Of course, I could be wrong and the fences are there to protect Americans from the coming Zombies.

<< 1   >>

join