It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's SSN was never issued to a CT guy from 1890 - More birther BS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Many ATSers continue to state this.... "fact" ... as if it's not in dispute.

Not only is it untrue, but it's an intentionally fabricated lie, part of a political propaganda hit piece, created by birthers to justify their behavior.

Can I back up my assertions?

Why yes I can:

www.thefogbow.com...

Let's look at a few things...

One, it's a number from a dead guy from CT.

OK, why CT?

Because it begins with 042.

Birthers claim that this is ROCK SOLID PROOF is was issued to someone in CT... but is it?

The Social Security Administration says no:

One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

So, that's not true. And the birthers know it. See if it stops them from lying though.

Next it was issued to someone from 1890.

Where does 1890 come from?

Why it comes from an affidavit in the Susan Daniels in the Barnett v. Obama case.

It is ... wait for it... NOT A DATE.

Look for yourself:

So, that's another lie.

And guess what, two lines above that number is Obama's actual birth date... on the same document... and above that you know what it says? Ready to see just how much these guys are lying to you?

It says:

"SSN not found in Social Security Death Index"

In other words, the place that the birthers get the 1890 number from CLEARLY STATES that the number is not in the Death Index. It also clearly states that the number belongs to someone named Barrack Obama born in 1961.

Try and get your head around how much the birthers have been lying to you... not accidentally.

They have been very deliberately lying and generating political propaganda...

I wonder why?

PS: If you want a good laugh, Orly Taitz, birther queen, got her law degree from an online "university," whih may explain why her earnings as a lawyer so far have amounted to... -$20,000 dollars. Worst lawyer ever.

edit on 29-1-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
One more interesting tidbit is that Taitz managed to get the info for a dead guy that had a SSN one lower than Obama's. It was... ready for this...

Not from 1890? Not from 1940... but from... 1977.

So she KNOWS that the Obama one is legit... she knows it... and she still raises money by lying about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
There were no Social Security Numbers before 1935, because there was no Social Security before 1935.

Just more dis-information to cloud the real issue.

I believe I will continue to wait for the State of Arizona’s task force report if Obama’s SSN# is fraudulent or not.

No matter what your personal opinion is, there is probable cause to warrant a full investigation in the authenticity of Obama’s SSN#, this is why a Full in-depth investigation by law enforcement is being carried out right now.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
"birthers" just want the messiah to show his certificate like everyone else,,unless you think he is above that, because he sure does..its a pretty simple thing,,,,whats the problem,,no state has seen his birth certificate,,,nice of you to stick up for the guy when you dont know who he is or where he came from

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Has any president ever been successfully impeached? I mean so what if we find out he's from Kenya? It's been almost 4 years the guy already got away with it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Where have you been?

He has shown it.

The doctor even said he delivered him.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm from Connecticut, born in 61, and my SSN starts with 042. Everyone I know of from CT starts with 04. Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

So, you want to doubt this "Jewish/Moldavian/Soviet Union"-born and raised "dentist/internet schooled lawyer/former real estate agent", who's been naturalized for almost 20 years, impeccable English speaking woman's opinion on who is and isn't a "real" American and Christian ?! HOW DARE YOU!

She has every right to demand this Muslim negro president imposter, who's daddy wasn't even American, to immediately provide a time machine, so we can finally witness if he really came out of his red white and blue momma's womb on American soil, in Hawaii. (but to be honest, I'm not even sure those flower- behind -their -ear, hula dancing Hawaiians are even American. Unless them damn Japs bomb them)

In case you haven't yet, check out Crazy's Wiki page :
en.wikipedia.org...

I read "Taitz's Obama Claims and Taitz's Other Claims" and I think she might be posting on ATS too..lol

What I love most is Judge Clay Land' ruling against her:

"The Court finds that counsel's conduct was willful and not merely negligent. It demonstrates bad faith on her part. As an attorney, she is deemed to have known better. She owed a duty to follow the rules and to respect the Court. Counsel's pattern of conduct conclusively establishes that she did not mistakenly violate a provision of law. She knowingly violated Rule 11. Her response to the Court's show cause order is breathtaking in its arrogance and borders on delusional. She expresses no contrition or regret regarding her misconduct. To the contrary, she continues her baseless attacks on the Court"

edit on 29-1-2012 by VivaLaEvolution because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2012 by VivaLaEvolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Better call the Social Security Administration, the people tha issue the numbers, and let them know they don know what they're talking about.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I debunked that whole "layers" thing on the b/c, too - because it's an artifact created by that program and anyone with BASIC knowledge knows it.

But no one gives a darn.

Honestly the whole birther thing is just code for racist in my book. They can't come out and say how racist they are so they hide behind the b/c.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
I debunked that whole "layers" thing on the b/c, too - because it's an artifact created by that program and anyone with BASIC knowledge knows it.

But no one gives a darn.

Honestly the whole birther thing is just code for racist in my book. They can't come out and say how racist they are so they hide behind the b/c.

when you have no way of knowing a person and no obvious info to make a "racist" claim it is quite apparent that you are projecting.
We know this because a person cannot know another persons flesh and what drives them, but you DO KNOW your own flesh intimately.
Your only recourse is to project onto others what you know about your own flesh when you get confused and confronted with facts that you have a difficult time assimilating.

Sorry for your condition but try not to transfer this to others in a public forum, thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Very odd and incessant usage of the word, "flesh".

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by manna2

Very odd and incessant usage of the word, "flesh".

How funny - I felt the same way about your odd and incessant use of the word "lie" and its variants....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mandella1099

It's not odd to call a lie a lie, it is odd to refer to someone's beliefs as their "flesh".

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

How do you explain Obamas sealing up his school records, from K to University?
Is he afraid to admit that his grades were underwater or what?? Other presidents in the past are not that ashamed of their scholastic records...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Everything applies to everyone else, but when obama is asked to do something all of us are asked to do , we are racist for asking....Im not racist but if wanting him to show the b/c means im racist to you then YES I AM.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

He did show his BC.. So you're not racist, you just don't pay attention.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Why do you want to see his school records? The ONLY reason is to try and find more "evidence" of some malfeasance. If I was him I wouldn't put anything unnecessary (elementary school report cards, for instance) into public domain. Why? Look at what lies the Birthers have generated already. Look at the birthers who've illegally gotten other private info off him... Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

Look at that 1890 thing... why would I do anything to please liars set to destroy me?

new topics

top topics

join