It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Questionablesanity

Those are exactly what I see where I live in VA. I took pictures the other day and will upload when I figure out how as I'm new to this site. When they sprayed the sky it was a nice sunny day with clear sky's. The next day was followed by a completely covered sky of a white "cloudy" sheet. Then rain that afternoon. Now two days later we have snow on the ground. (STRANGE WEATHER)

What's making me convinced isn't the weather as much as all the people staying sick especially the children. My kids get sick every time they spray. My 2 and 4 year old was sick on the 2nd day after they sprayed. What's odd is their symptoms. They have runny nose, congestion, Blood shot eye's with green slimy cold all in them, and vomiting. The school my 4 year old goes to is constantly having outbreaks of pneumonia and stomach virus. I mean our children and adults in this town seem to never get better. Me and my kids are sick every week. We go to the doctor, get meds, get better, to get sick again. I've being using Lysol, hand sanitizer, and making the kids wash their hands reg. but still constantly getting sick. Is anyone else having this problem in their area.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Continue wasting your time believing in "chemtrails".

Continue eating your processed foods from Walmart or McD contaminated with caner causing chemicals and colorants, continue breathing in the VERY REAL cancer/sickness causing air polluted from industry pollutants. Continue drinking water with pollutants and chemicals, continue living in a home where every little piece of furniture even could contain poisons such as formaldehyde etc...

Believing in chemtrails is the best way that you would NEVER, EVER get behind the real cause of your and your children's illnesses...and it's also beautiful because it allows the factory/factories in your own town to continue releasing pollutants in the air and water with the sheeple looking up in the the air rather than realizing that very real dangers are everywhere, probably in the food you are eating right now, the air you are breathing right now and the house you're living in.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Logicalou

What's making me convinced isn't the weather as much as all the people staying sick especially the children. My kids get sick every time they spray. My 2 and 4 year old was sick on the 2nd day after they sprayed. What's odd is their symptoms. They have runny nose, congestion, Blood shot eye's with green slimy cold all in them, and vomiting.

That I am afraid are the symptoms of the flu. My nephew had to go to the hospital because of the same thing, and what's odd is he doesn't spend alot of times outdoors so it couldn't be chemtrails unless they are spraying inside my house.

I guess anything is possible..

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Me and my kids are sick every week. We go to the doctor, get meds, get better, to get sick again. I've being using Lysol, hand sanitizer, and making the kids wash their hands reg. but still constantly getting sick. Is anyone else having this problem in their area.

Have you ever thought about getting your house checked for mold?

I ask because mold will definitely keep you sick and you may not even know it's there.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Sounds like the common cold. I'm curious how you arrived at aerial spraying as the cause. How did you dismiss the possibility that it was going round and round the kids at school who are constantly in contact with each other?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

If you think about it logically, everyone who had been outside in your town should all be affected the same. So the emergency room should be full of folks with this same ailment and everyone you know, all your neighbors should have it. If they don't or you find that some folks (most folks) don't have it, then it's entirely possible that your child's sickness came the way they always do. From kids being kids. But if it happens all the time, I'd second the motion to get your house checked for mold. In some cases, you can get insurance help if it's expensive. Ask your agent.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Have any of you ever thought about the difference of medical advancement in regards to technological advancement? We still can`t cure the common cold or cancer but have the internet,satelites etc. There seems to be a wide gap there. The past 60 years has shown an incredible advance in one area without an iota in the other.We are still treating zits ! I get a wee bit irate when people dont notice the fact that we are being duped big time. The amount of money being donated and contributed to medical research does not equal the results. Please think about this. Chard

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Well let's see - measles no longer kills and maims thousands of Americans every year, Smallpox is eradicated, antibiotics save millions of lives, other vaccines slash rates of whooping cough, influenza and polio. Great advances in plastic surgery, contraception. drops in the rates of heart attacks and strokes, safer and healthier foods and water, better neo and post natal treatement.

Live spans increase.

Living organisms are not as simple and as easy to improve and research as machinery - comparing them with each other is really a little bit silly!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I know of two people personally who were given polio by the vaccine.I dont know anyone who contracted it naturally. But that was not my point.There is more disease now and more calling for blood..Why?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Every single person I know was given the polio vaccine at school and I don't know a single person who has contracted it at all.

My dad, however, did know people with it in the 1940's.

Go figure.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

chardonnay
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I know of two people personally who were given polio by the vaccine.I dont know anyone who contracted it naturally. But that was not my point.

then don't make it.

There is more disease now and more calling for blood..Why?

by what measure?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Thankyou for pointing that out.The people I knew were of disparate age groups----spanning 12 yrs.From early19 60s to 1970 ranging in ages of 12 to 17. I knew of 3 cases actually--I forgot about my husbands sister--she can walk.One of the children was in a wheelchair,the other had an underdeveloped leg and wore a brace.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

My experience merely shows that anecdotal evidence cannot be conclusive of anything, as you clearly know people who's circumstances contradict my "perfect" example.

I googled about people contracting polio from the vaccine but nothing came up. How was it determined that the vaccine was the cause in those cases?

According to this page, the polio vaccine would appear to be one of the safest of them all.
edit on 6-12-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join