It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

She mentions "Amendments to the Chemical and Biological Warfare Act of 1949 in December 2007".....however I cannot find any reference anywhere to such an act other than this paper of hers and references to it - does it actually exist??

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
sorry.....
edit on 29-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

Just for a moment.....let's assume you are correct

We are all being sprayed by toxic chemicals dispersed by aircraft.......what do you think they are spraying on us?.......how are they getting the chemicals into aircraft?......into the fuel?......what is it doing to us?.....do you have any evidence of anyone, in any location, suffering any effects of chemical spraying by aircraft?

If " they" were going to poison us, wouldn't it make more sense to put "chemicals" in auto mobile fuel?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

But the visible part of it in a contrail is water ice - not water vapour - water vapour is invisible.

So, if water vapor is invisible, which I agree with, what are we seeing in contrails?
edit on 29-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: (no reason given)

Dude, no offense, but if you don't know that when water vapor (ie, water in it's gaseous state) condenses to form visible clouds, then you really have no basis for any arguments regarding the science of contrails vs. chemtrails. Seriously!

What the hell do you think is coming out of car exhaust pipes on a cold morning?

Since many of you chemies apparently either did not take, or failed basic high school chemistry, here's the basics of combustion, ie when anything burns (combusts), whether it be gasoline, wood, jet fuel, a piece of toast, water, yes that's right, water (H20) is one of the products of the chemical reaction.

"When this reaction takes place, the result is carbon dioxide (CO2), water (H2O)"

www.elmhurst.edu...

edit on 29-1-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by spinkyboo

Thank you for that link.
Even with the usual obstacles in the form of "experts" here on ATS, we can find some useful information. Persistent con members and persistent con trails, what a concept.

You are so welcome.
I really do hope that people take the time to watch it -
take in some of the information and further their research.
It may get a bit tedious with the science at times, but it is so important to know
what our bodies are taking in and how this may be changing our health
in a permanent way.

We are always many years behind what is really going on.
Clearly this is no exception. We are told so little about experiments,
new technology, etc. that affects us.
The little bit of info that is out for us to find is just the tip
of the iceberg I suspect.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I see stories of how ocean currents could possibly affect,
weather on earth.
I see stories of how air currents could also.
We from the pavement of our cars and its pollution, does affect us by changing the weather above the city.
(Micro Climate? correct me if I am wrong)
So of course one wonders if we are doing it above and at our level.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Originally posted by Phage

The same thing you are seeing in cirrus clouds. Ice crystals.
In clouds at lower altitudes you are seeing water droplets. In fog (except ice fog) you are seeing water droplets. In steam you are seeing water droplets.

How come Ice crystals (snow), water droplets (rain) show up on Doppler radar but contrails do not?

Maybe because national Weather Service radar operators aren't looking for them? When they take the radar out of clear air mode and if they pointed the radar at a persistent contrail, IT WOULD show up.

But NWS meteorologists are operating the radars in lower tilts and at different modes to track weather. They don't have time to deal with whacky conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

no joke, wth was that about... people don't understand basic freakin weather anymore? one half goes cold then the other goes hot. its to do with how that part of the planet is facing the sun at that time of year right?

anyway, yes, I have these symptoms as does my friends and family. and its summer here. BUT there was the cyclone in wa and some really insane cold/hot front changes in the last 2 weeks where it would be 36 (Celsius) one day and by the next morning be a cool 16 and hit a max of 20 ish.... which is rediculous. Also S.A is steadily adopting QLD's weather. I've recently been to both and the humidity & "tropical' rainstorms etc, is really starting to develop in S.A...

the trails are common here too.... In december I saw 2 military appearing jet planes flying parallel but one some distance behind the other during my lunch break and then after work I looked up and the trails had persisted and spread into a cloud reminiscent of the ridge's u see develop on the surface of the sand at a beach.

That said, I can handle flu symptoms if all that barium protects us from outer space radiation....?? due to damaged atmosphere??? just a thought.... they do have to prep a livable Australia for the nwo to operate from... can't have cancerous ozone's wrecking up the place for them....

Peace,
-TF

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, garnered some much needed attention to this thread, and this subject. Time to move on since I'm being censored....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Now now, lets not use common sense.
If they were adding metallic particles to commercial jet fuel, it would clog fuel filters faster and possibly lead to engine failures. Not to mention, retrofitting jet engines for fuel laced with metallic particles would cost an awful lot of money. Don't you think a private citizen who owns an aircraft with a turbine engine who fuels his aircraft with the same fuel put into commercial planes, would notice if the fuel was messed with? It's standard procedure to dissemble fuel filters and check them.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

In clouds at lower altitudes you are seeing water droplets. In fog (except ice fog) you are seeing water droplets. In steam you are seeing water droplets.

How come Ice crystals (snow), water droplets (rain) show up on Doppler radar but contrails do not?

Maybe because national Weather Service radar operators aren't looking for them? When they take the radar out of clear air mode and if they pointed the radar at a persistent contrail, IT WOULD show up.

But NWS meteorologists are operating the radars in lower tilts and at different modes to track weather. They don't have time to deal with whacky conspiracies.

Contrails are a whacky conspiracy?
I guess you did not understand the question, so how can you provide the answer.
I asked why contrails don't show up.
So I guess what you are saying is we have no defense against an airborne attack, from high altitude with aerosols?
That no one knows whats up there, or why, because it would be wacky to ask?
I believe our Government knows, as it would be part of national defense.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well, garnered some much needed attention to this thread, and this subject. Time to move on since I'm being censored....

Or you could stick to the T&C and take the opportunity that you have been given here to learn some facts about the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Like the lead they use to add to gas to lube the valve guides on car engines?
What size and temperature does lead have to be to be run threw a car filter?
Hey Gaul did they ever add lead to aircraft fuel?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Or you could stick to the T&C and take the opportunity that you have been given here to learn some facts about the atmosphere.

One day I've been here. 51 flags, and 400 stars. I'd say folks are hungry for the truth, and somebody who will stand up to the establishment..

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So I guess what you are saying is we have no defense against an airborne attack, from high altitude with aerosols?

No, chemtrails are a wacky conspiracy. Reading and comprehension skills. Use them.

You asked why contrails don't show up on radar and I told you. They're not looking for them!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

No, chemtrails are a wacky conspiracy. Reading and comprehension skills. Use them.

You asked why contrails don't show up on radar and I told you. They're not looking for them!

You re-read it you would not be able to pass a National Security Press conference.
So I can quote you
The United States Of America has no idea of anything that is in the air above a
local weatherman's concern?

You told it shows up at a diff. this and that, so they do know.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
13 flags for this crap already?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

One day I've been here. 51 flags, and 400 stars. I'd say folks are hungry for the truth, and somebody who will stand up to the establishment..

No - this place is just notorious for supporting stupid stories - congratulations on feeding the frenzy!!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

And also why do weathermen give us air reports, and smog reports.
Whacky pollination seems to be reported.
Do you think we really care about how much sex plants are having?

edit on 29-1-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join