It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

You're argument shows to me that you're last resort, since you are losing the debate, is to run to the mods.
Grow up, and make an informative comeback.
edit on 29-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

So you can't explain how cirrus clouds form? Or are they "new"? They aren't in your book? Your book doesn't explain it?

No, I'm not interested in a fundamentals of aviation book. I would be more interested in a detailed book on meteorology.

From 1984:

12. Gust front - Leading edge of thunderstorm downdraft air, often gusty and cool. Shelf or roll clouds may accompany it and sometimes gustnadoes wrapping up for several seconds at ground level in its turbulence.
www.stormtrack.org...
edit on 1/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
And if intended or not, are we creating droughts with persistent contrails affecting the cycle of evaporation and rain from the earth surface?

edit on 29-1-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I'm here to represent millions of very sick people out there who are suffering from a polluted atmosphere

So are you going to take on Ford Motors, Hyundai, Kia....et al?....because they are doing a hell of a lot more to pollute the atmosphere than any plane flying several miles above your head!

But then you already knew that didn't you?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

TSgt
and to the op..
keep up the attention

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

So from your picture you have showed me,1ton JP equals 3.24 tons of water if I remember right.

About 1.24 tonnes .......

Mother nature without man made cirrus clouds can evaporate how many tons of water to create a thunder storms.
Do you have calculations of man made cirrus clouds blocking natures evaporation rate (sun), and its effects in regard to droughts?

that's been answered already so I'll leave you with that.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

But the visible part of it in a contrail is water ice - not water vapour - water vapour is invisible.

So, if water vapor is invisible, which I agree with, what are we seeing in contrails?

which part of "the visible part of it in a contrail is water ice" did not not understand??

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I'm here to represent millions of very sick people out there who are suffering from a polluted atmosphere

So are you going to take on Ford Motors, Hyundai, Kia....et al?....because they are doing a hell of a lot more to pollute the atmosphere than any plane flying several miles above your head!

But then you already knew that didn't you?

Your from the UK. Remember when the Iceland volcano erupted a couple of yrs ago? All the folks that I spoke to who live in England couldn't believe how clear and crisp the skies were when all aviation was halted...

Maybe you remember this?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

So from your picture you have showed me,1ton JP equals 3.24 tons of water if I remember right.

Mother nature without man made cirrus clouds can evaporate how many tons of water to create a thunder storms.
Do you have calculations of man made cirrus clouds blocking natures evaporation rate (sun), and its effects in regard to droughts?

that's been answered already so I'll leave you with that.

You're post proves that chemtrails exist.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Do you really want me to show you my 1991 edition of aviation fundamentals book that mentions nothing about roll clouds, hole clouds, and all the other names invented in the last ten years to explain the odd new forms of clouds being reported?

Yes please....I'd like to see that

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

And if intended or not, are we creating droughts with persistent contrails affecting the cycle of evaporation and rain from the earth surface?

Almost certainly not IMO - there would have to be consistent measurable changes in air temperature across a massive part of the world to have an effect on the total evaporative volume - and AFAIK even "global warming" hasn't had that much effect yet.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No. It proves that jet engines produce exhaust gasses. So do cars, trucks, boats, and cows.

edit on 1/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Are you back to claiming that any chemical in the atmosphere is a chemtrail?

If so then you should be concerned that cars and trucks and other surface transport create several times more chemtrails than aircraft.

And of course that chemtrails exist even when the exhaust is not visible and contrails are nothing to do with them.

and also by breathing - you are a chemtrail criminal!

didn't we cover this already in the thread??

edit on 29-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

reply to post by OccamAssassin

You're argument shows to me that you're last resort, since you are losing the debate, is to run to the mods.
Grow up, and fight like a man (if you are indeed a man)

Did I run to any mods?

It seems to me that you have come to the realisation that the chemtrail argument is a load of bunk, you changed you opinion halfway through this thread and are too much of a coward to admit it. So, you take the stance that it was the exhaust that you were concerned about from the start.

Bull S*** !

How about YOU, be a man and apologise to those you have slated, instead of trying to turn the tables on those who have shown you the TRUTH.

So much for Deny Ignorance

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

Where's the proof chemicals were sprayed? What are your sources that there is an increase in widespread immune system drop of people in your area? And what have you're tests of the rainwwter shown? Or are you just waiting for others to do it?

I'm sick of chmtrail threads blaming them from everything to global warming to autoimmune diseases in humans while absolutely NO proof is ever offered of anything.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
here in nebraeska it gets pretty bad.
aye know lincoln has an air port
but that almost makes it easier ta tell the difference between commercial flights and others.

usually about three thirty the skys are reletivly clear
and one my walk to work by then they are mapped out and covered
its quite discusting

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Your from the UK. Remember when the Iceland volcano erupted a couple of yrs ago? All the folks that I spoke to who live in England couldn't believe how clear and crisp the skies were when all aviation was halted... Maybe you remember this?

I remember it well...I was days away from a vacation to the canaries, and worried that I wouldn't be going!

You do know that aircraft flying at a certain height , when atmospheric conditions are conducive, will form contrails, and whilst those conditions persist, then so will the contrails, you do know this is a scientific fact don't you?........so if there are no aircraft flying, then it is likely that "persistent contrails" will not contribute to form cirrus clouds........you do understand all of this don't you?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I like to remind us,
for every question we answer, we create a new question,
For everything we solve we create a new problem.
Experience teaches us that.
We only have been flying, driving, etc. for 100 plus years,
so as far as the collective experience in this short term tech.
do we really know?
I am no expert,
but I may without my knowledge,
have hurt some living creature,
just with the energy used to post this.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by spinkyboo

I think it is important to watch through the synthetic biology information, filaments etc.
There has of course been a lot of info on this - so you have likely seen most of it.

Well then, in the video of Sofia Smallwood and her PowerPoint presentation, care to locate the time reference for the above?

Because, as I clearly indicated, the first 6 minutes showed her lack of knowledge, and therefore impugned her very credibility from the outset.

Is there any shred of proof or evidence in the rest, specifically the parts you mentioned, about synthetic biology?

Also, in that same vein, is there any sort of proof of "spraying" of this "synthetic biology? Or is it just an hour's worth of more unwarranted and unsubstantiated claims?

And keeping in mind this particular thread's topic --- does anything in the video go to that? This "synthetic biology" making anyone "sick"?

She actually starts into it - (synthetic biology) pretty quickly,
although perhaps not quick enough for you.
I would say - yes, the synthetic biology is definitely making people sick.
She goes into the various nano-particles
and why she believes these are coming from the air.
She also makes reference to the dying trees as well as illness in people.

The woman who has done a lot of work at this level is Dr. Staninger -
Dr. Staninger
This is just a small bit of her research.

However, I would not continue watching this film by Smallwood, if I were you.
It's just going to frustrate you and that's not helping anyone.
You clearly think there is nothing here for you to learn.
Your mind is made up.
I cannot fault you for that.
This film is for those who might find this information important and
disturbing enough to continue their research.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Thank you for that link.
Even with the usual obstacles in the form of "experts" here on ATS, we can find some useful information. Persistent con members and persistent con trails, what a concept.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join