It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So, can we agree that "contrails" are very harmful to the environment?

They are pollution - and what's more they are pollution even when you cannot see them!

Well, there you have it. Contrails are full of chemicals, so therefore the USAFA invented term Chemtrails fits

You changed your theory because you were proved wrong and didn't have the spine to admit it.

Now you claim that they are in fact contrails, but... polluting contrails.

So what is it.....Is the USAF dumping chemicals on the unsuspecting with purpose built planes or is it a unfortunate by-product of jet exhaust?

Contrails, Chemtrails, they are polluting the atmosphere. I've seen many times on this site contrails described as "harmless water vapor". I'm here to represent millions of very sick people out there who are suffering from a polluted atmosphere, of which aviation plays a major part. So somehow suggesting that there is nothing to see here, suggests you are part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Ask any member of the ATS staff. U2U them. They know my history, and my qualifications. I've provided them.

Total of nearly four decades in all.........Over 20,000 actual hours flying. In large transport category jets, experience in the Boeing 727, DC-10, Airbus A300-B4, DC-9/MD-80, Boeing 737 (all versions), Boeing 757 and Boeing 767.

I'm afraid you're way, way off base....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I believed in Chemtrails when I was 14
......... but then my brain gained knowledge of science.

But I guess that is what will happen when you sign up at ATS at age 14. Dayummm it's been 6 years already, does time fly

edit on 1/29/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Tell you what. Next time you have to change an engine, and you have to take her down to hipower, suck up some of that exhaust and tell me that is harmless water vapor....Get back to me with your results.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
opps

edit on 1/29/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Well you discounted the video that I am watching, with actually NOTHING but opinion. The clouds ARE abnormal, you can't see that OR you are paid to lie.
You don't have the capacity to answer.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

How are the clouds abnormal?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Tell you what. Next time you have to change an engine, and you have to take her down to hipower, suck up some of that exhaust and tell me that is harmless water vapor....Get back to me with your results.

Strawman - no one ever said exhaust is harmless - it is full of carbon dioxide and monoxide and SOx and NOx and is very bad for you.

Just like your car exhaust.

But the visible part of it in a contrail is water ice - not water vapour - water vapour is invisible.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

The premise (proven to be invalid) is that so-called "chemtrails" make "us sick".

Your flippant suggestion is vacuous, and you must realize that. Just as breathing directly from the exhaust pipe of your car while the engine is running would be detrimental to your health, and well could make one "sick", so would a big lungful of concentrated jet turbine engine exhaust. Or, the exhaust from a diesel semi-truck. Since kerosene (the major component of jet fuel) and diesel fuel are quite similar in make-up.

BUT......when you are standing on the corner of a busy highway, and cars and trucks are whizzing past you, at your same level, do you keel over from all of that exhaust, and fall dead?

If you don't fall ill from the cars and trucks, right there so close that you could step out and touch them (don't recommend that though, if they are moving fast....THAT will certainly make you "sick")...if you don't get immediately sick standing right next to the ground vehicles, then what, pray tell, makes you think that a jet that s several miles above your head, would be any more effective?

Honest. Does anyone stop to THINK logically, any more?
edit on Sun 29 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Captain Beyond

Where have critical thinking skills disappeared?

I read through the whole aircrap.org page.

Did you see the prominent name at "aircrap.org" there? "Will Thomas".

Before throwing your lot in with him, perhaps you should learn a bit more about the man:

The End of a Chemtrail Promoter

The above is from....>drumroll

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

But the visible part of it in a contrail is water ice - not water vapour - water vapour is invisible.

So, if water vapor is invisible, which I agree with, what are we seeing in contrails?
edit on 29-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The same thing you are seeing in cirrus clouds. Ice crystals.
In clouds at lower altitudes you are seeing water droplets. In fog (except ice fog) you are seeing water droplets. In steam you are seeing water droplets.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

BUT......when you are standing on the corner of a busy highway, and cars and trucks are whizzing past you, at your same level, do you keel over from all of that exhaust, and fall dead?
(no reason given)

It appears you could!

A new study found high levels of car exhaust significantly up the risk a person may suffer heart attack within six hours.

www.cbsnews.com...

link   
Contrails will typically dissipate quickly. Under some conditions they can persist. But, now, we have chemtrails that not only persist, but make their own unusual "cloud" formations.
Absolutely not normal, and relatively new, and there IS a reason. We should focus on the what, not the if.

link   

The premise (proven to be invalid) is that so-called "chemtrails" make "us sick".

Your flippant suggestion is vacuous, and you must realize that. Just as breathing directly from the exhaust pipe of your car while the engine is running would be detrimental to your health, and well could make one "sick", so would a big lungful of concentrated jet turbine engine exhaust. Or, the exhaust from a diesel semi-truck. Since kerosene (the major component of jet fuel) and diesel fuel are quite similar in make-up.

Like I said, gather you pals, because...

A Boeing 747 uses 7840kg of aviation fuel for the take-off, climb and descent portions of the flight and these account for about 250km. For journeys longer than that, the plane will use 10.1kg for each additional kilometre under typical cruising conditions. So to fly from Heathrow to Edinburgh (530km) uses 10,668kg of fuel, which releases a little over 33 tonnes of CO2.

Whereas a Ford Mondeo 1.8 TDCi emits 151g of CO2 per km and covers 650km to reach Edinburgh. That works out to be 98kg for a single passenger, compared to 79kg per person for the Jumbo, assuming it carries its full complement of 416 passengers. But you could drive 336 cars to Edinburgh for the same CO2 as one plane.

sciencefocus.com...
edit on 29-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: bold added

link   

This is typical of a thirteen yo that has been painted into a corner and is too proud to admit that they are wrong.

Sooooo, now it isn't chemtrails, it's pollution.

The issue at hand isn't the pollution factor of aircraft. This is already well known and thoroughly documented. It is about a conspiracy that tptb are spraying chemicals into the atmosphere to;

*Make the population sick

*Experiment with new drugs on the population.

*Mind Control (
:lol

*Control the weather

*Make the population more docile, to quell any rebellious activities.

There are more but the above seem to be the theories that continually surface.

So what is it?

Are you a misguided greenie that happened along the wrong thread or a chemtrail believer that has been shown to be a fool?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The video you are watching, the one with Sofia Smallstorm, and her PowerPoint?

The clouds ARE abnormal...

Compare her PowerPoint photos, from that video, with the many, many, many photos of cirrus clouds available to view online.

My post a few up had a link to the description, from far back in ancient mariner tradition, of "mares' tails" as a description for high cirrus clouds. Centuries of observations by sailors.

In a library, there are any number of books, printed decades ago (before the hoax of "chemtrails" was concocted) showing the EXACT same types of clouds that Ms. Smallstorm claims are "unusual" and "recent" and "manmade".

("manmade" is partly accurate of course....since contrails are the result of Human activity and technology.....but, an unintended consequence of that technology. They .... contrails .... are after all, just a cirrus cloud, and even though formed by the activity of the jet airplanes, they still are identical in every other way to normal natural cirrus clouds).

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
Contrails will typically dissipate quickly. Under some conditions they can persist. But, now, we have chemtrails that not only persist, but make their own unusual "cloud" formations.
Absolutely not normal, and relatively new, and there IS a reason. We should focus on the what, not the if.

Absolutely not new - first mentioned in 1940 -

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance created by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formation of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.
- Wakes of War

Antoine Saint-Exupery was a famous French Aviator killed in WW2.

There are also numerous references to similar expansions through the 1940's and 1950's that you will have seen on here, so I think your memory might be fading!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

The issue at hand isn't the pollution factor of aircraft.

I'm laying the foundation for the fact that aircraft are polluting the atmosphere,
and the so called "scientists" and "experts" are completely lying about contrails
being completely harmless.

Once we can get past this point, I will show you that not only is it "normal" pollution
coming out of the aft end of these aircraft, but it is enhanced with chemicals.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This video has a lot of good information.
Everyone should watch it. I am bookmarking it for the next fight against the tools.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join