It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Clearly chemtrails do not exist then, since it is covered by the MSM and we all know they are a tool of TPTB and always lie!!

Keep holding that medallion that saves you (you hope.) Society is going backwards and the internet is where the revolution for knowledge that will awaken the masses. Lame Stream Media suffers and is still clutching at the "conspiracy" & "debunked" short straws. Tools and slaves most of them, but on occassionally they betray their idiot senses and report truth.
edit on 4-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Which part of the populatoin is not decreasing, and we are actually sources of profit and taxation for the elite (etc) is it that youhave trouble understanding??

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Don't know the exact percentage, bud. Threads on here talk about disease and viruses introduced to cull the population, and it is not secret knowledge that there are ruling factions in government who want to keep population levels at a "manageable" factor. Ruling factors dropped the bomb on hiroshima (that killed lots of people) people know that it was a tragic and unneccesary decision.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
Threads on here talk about disease and viruses introduced to cull the population

May I just note that "threads on here" talk about many things and at times those things are nonsensical. Like crisp, fresh, breathable air on the Moon, or chiseled sexy abdomens of Venusian population. "Orbs", ghostbuster style. Fueling your car with tap water. Recipes for a perfect pentagram that is certain to produce an actual live demon in your bedroom.

Long story short, there are too many people on here that are full of it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Syllogism like breathable air on the moon.

My doctor flat out admitted to me that the reason that I would need the flu vaccine was not for my protection but for others around me (the veneer was lifted.) The ardent conspiracy voice in my head was let on for a big downer (you mean the vaccine is for my protection?) Even if the vaccine is not going to help prevent the flu, at least lie to me that it is for MY protection! (doing the research to prove things will make the gilded red sign bigger for those who are knowingly or unknowingly part of the agenda.)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Syllogism like breathable air on the moon.

My doctor flat out admitted to me that the reason that I would need the flu vaccine was not for my protection but for others around me (the veneer was lifted.)

Veneer? We have small kids in the family. I hate having a flu or any other viral infection, but I can soldier on and tough it out. However, I seriously don't want my kids to go through this.

So, guess what? I get vaccination not for my protection, but for protection of others around me. Is that news to you?

So go ahead and be paranoid. I'll keep applying common sense to the flu, and the sheer idiocy of the "chemtrail" topic.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

WAIT A TIC!!!!!

Now you are comparing VACCINATIONS to the myth and HOAX of so-called "chemtrails"???

I thought I had seen everything....guess I was mistaken:

My doctor flat out admitted to me that the reason that I would need the flu vaccine was not for my protection but for others around me (the veneer was lifted.) The ardent conspiracy voice in my head was let on for a big downer (you mean the vaccine is for my protection?) Even if the vaccine is not going to help prevent the flu, at least lie to me that it is for MY protection! (doing the research to prove things will make the gilded red sign bigger for those who are knowingly or unknowingly part of the agenda.)

Come on, and 'Come Clean'...

Be honest.....ATS needs honesty..............

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It is kind of ironic that chemtrail believers with a herd mentality do not understnad herd immunity!!

However it is not at all wierd that a believer in 1 loony conspiracy believes in a bunch of other ones!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You do know your doctor infected you with the flu virus three actually....

The influenza vaccine, also known as a flu shot, is an annual vaccine to protect against the highly variable influenza virus.[1] Each injected seasonal influenza vaccine contains three influenza viruses: one influenza type A subtype H3N2 virus strain, one influenza type A subtype H1N1 (seasonal) virus strain, and one influenza type B virus strain.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Are you sure he isn't trying to kill you off, so it looks like you may be part of this agenda, unknowingly of course.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

My doctor flat out admitted to me that the reason that I would need the flu vaccine was not for my protection but for others around me (the veneer was lifted.) The ardent conspiracy voice in my head was let on for a big downer (you mean the vaccine is for my protection?) Even if the vaccine is not going to help prevent the flu, at least lie to me that it is for MY protection!

The doctor was saying that you don't need the flu vaccine TO STAY ALIVE, but by taking it you help save the lives of others (old people, the very young, those with compromised immune systems), as well as getting less flu yourself. Win win.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

My doctor flat out admitted to me that the reason that I would need the flu vaccine was not for my protection but for others around me (the veneer was lifted.) The ardent conspiracy voice in my head was let on for a big downer (you mean the vaccine is for my protection?) Even if the vaccine is not going to help prevent the flu, at least lie to me that it is for MY protection!

The doctor was saying that you don't need the flu vaccine TO STAY ALIVE, but by taking it you help save the lives of others (old people, the very young, those with compromised immune systems), as well as getting less flu yourself. Win win.

The ones doing the spin on the "news" has just about all convinced of the sanity of all of their policies. The vaccine (this is another topic, not unrelated) is not the one that Benjamin Franklin made for smallpox.

Common sense 101, I connect the dots with Obama's healthcare policy and Hitler's euthanasia program. Stormy clouds are coming over the horizon (some of them may be real clouds.) When I see Chemtrails all I can think of is the rape of that sovereignty of the United States.
edit on 5-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Saudi oil investments are making the safe vaccines (probably) and the chemtrail/contrails haven't really started being so prevalent until about 9/11 in which Saudi arabia (Bush asset) was connected with the terrorist attacks.

Are you sure about that?

I first reported on chemtrails for the Environment News Service in the winter of 1997.

www.willthomas.net...

Maybe a little more research is in order for you,because you missed the year by about 4 years. Oh, and please show the evidence that chemtrails actually exist,because as of now nobody has done that.

This is from WWII..

There is also this....

Mission No 172 at the briefed point because of contrails and clouds. The Group was right… not flown as briefed because of contrails, haze and clouds. Visibility was… into haze and dense, persistent contrails. The low squadron became… above briefed altitude because of contrails and clouds. Results of bombing…

and this...

Mission No 214 Airfield), but dense, persistent contrails obscured the target and bombs… to the secondary target, but contrails again obscured the target. The… below briefed altitude to avoid contrails on the second run. Bomb results…

www.457thbombgroup.org...
edit on 5-2-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Saudi oil investments are making the safe vaccines (probably) and the chemtrail/contrails haven't really started being so prevalent until about 9/11 in which Saudi arabia (Bush asset) was connected with the terrorist attacks.

Are you sure about that?

I first reported on chemtrails for the Environment News Service in the winter of 1997.

www.willthomas.net...

Maybe a little more research is in order for you,because you missed the year by about 4 years. Oh, and please show the evidence that chemtrails actually exist,because as of now nobody has done that.

Chemtrails are simple. The guinea pigs are people too stupid and preoccupied to care (or disdain belief) and so they are free test trials. You are lucky now you get three square meals a day, soon it will be one square meal (if you're lucky.) Mock believers on your couch or do something about it, my two cents.
edit on 5-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Chemtrails are simple. The guinea pigs are people too stupid and preoccupied to care (or disdain belief) and so they are free test trials. You are lucky now you get three square meals a day, soon it will be one square meal (if you're lucky.)

Well just as usual when a chemtrail believer is shown evidence to prove contrails have existed (normal and persistent) they start the name calling. Is it that hard to provide links or proof of of chemtrails? So my question to you is can you show proof of chemtrails existing? That shouldn't be too hard with all of the so called evidence that is supposed to be available yet I can't nor can others find this proof. Why is that?

I would prefer to be called a lab mouse instead of guinea pig thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
9/11 was like the gateway conspiracy. The United States is destroyed from the inside, How? Lots of reasons, I am not going to use Chemtrails over another as the scapegoat for it. Look at how the value of the dollar is dropping and how mighty it was all the way back to the 1970s. The psychopaths that are pulling the strings are willing to destroy the world (and making the poor at the bottom psychopaths because lack of wit).

Pictures are all they (and I) can give, but that is not proof.
edit on 8-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

edit on Wed Feb 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit per author request

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

9/11 was like the gateway conspiracy.

Some would say Roswell and the death of JFK would be considered gateway conspiracies.

second
edit on 8-2-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I don't think I really believe in the chemtrail conspiracy, but I did notice that the day before the superbowl there were a lot of contrails in the air. Much more than usual. I thought it was strange, but didn't think much of it. Then the day after the superbowl I suddenly come down with some flu like illness, when I almost never get sick. This is also one of the warmest winters we've had in my area in a long time. The weirder thing is that my cat was sick as well, and tons of my friends got it as well. Seems like a really weird coincidence. Maybe it was just because the 2 worst possible teams were in the superbowl

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

I also felt a little sick the day after the superbowl. But I blame the beer.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

I hadnt read anything about the chemtrails until today. someone posted that it was going to be "spraying" in eastern nc today and then we would have bad storms. It was a beautiful day in southside VA-warm and sunny with a kinda high wind. I looked in the eastern sky and saw the trails that looked like plane trails and then we had weird clouds and severe storms this afternoon. i dont want to believe it but now I do. God help us all.

edit on 24-2-2012 by PaigeD because: misspelling

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PaigeD

In case you didn't pick up on the sarcasm in the "Spraying in NC" thread.....the point that the OP (author) was making was:

When weather is approaching a region, the atmospheric conditions are changing SO THAT more persistent contrails will form, ahead of the incoming weather change.

The WEATHER is the reason for increased contrails....not the other way around.

Period. Simple.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join