It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I see we're changing the topic now by focusing on vehicles.
I can also see that none of you will even admit flat out that the CONtrails are disturbing the atmosphere and dropping lead into our soil and water. Vehicles are not creating clouds that block out the sun and trap in carbon dioxide. Maybe if CONtrails didn't exist, the fumes from vehicles could escape the lower atmosphere?

Come on. It's OK. You can say it. "Contrails are dangerous to the health of the Earth and living creatures."

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
www.brighthub.com...

Pollution Caused by Contrails

Similar to the automobile exhaust fumes, the aircraft trails, known as contrails, are seen to be causing environmental warming and atmospheric pollution. As per a recent study, global air traffic is presently increasing almost by 3.5 percent per year. Many of these are long-haul extra flights that fly in high-altitude and form contrails. It is estimated that by 2050 these contrails will have greater impact on global warming by forming more CO2 than aircraft engines.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I see we're changing the topic now by focusing on vehicles.
I can also see that none of you will even admit flat out that the CONtrails are disturbing the atmosphere

rubbish - I just did - why do you have to distort the truth - are they paying you to discredit the chemtrail conspiracy by putting forward such obvious disinformation??

and dropping lead into our soil and water.

Lead is only used in piston engines - few of which fly high enough to make contrails these days.

Vehicles are not creating clouds that block out the sun....

They sure are - and they've been doing so longer than chemtrails have been imagined.

....and trap in carbon dioxide

What carbon dioxide is being trapped and where??

Maybe if CONtrails didn't exist, the fumes from vehicles could escape the lower atmosphere?

lol - no - that would be the stratosphere that stops that happening - you are supposed to deny ignorance on here - not demonstrate it...

Come on. It's OK. You can say it. "Contrails are dangerous to the health of the Earth and living creatures."

all pollution does - contrails included.

But I am glad to see you are no longer pushing the myth of chemtrails - now you should go join Greenpeace or some other activist group to work against pollution - you might even achieve some good

edit on 2-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I was speaking about ALL aircraft in general harming the environment. Not just CONtrails.
I see you're getting testy as well as nasty and condescending. I'll come back to discuss things when you're in a better mood.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

You're still acting like a jerk and you're being insulting. I can't believe ATS allows you to keep posting.

From my earlier post:

Aircraft operating at high altitudes near the tropopause can also release chemicals that interact with greenhouse gases at those altitudes, particularly nitrogen compounds, which interact with ozone, increasing ozone concentrations.

Most light piston aircraft burn avgas, which contain stetra-ethyl lead (TEL), a highly-toxic substance that can cause soil contamination at airports. Some lower-compression piston engines can operate on unleaded mogas, and turbine engines and diesel engines ² neither of which requires lead -- are appearing on some new lighter aircraft.

THIS is the information I was referring to. I mis-stated in my post. BOTH kinds of aircraft are polluting the environment with or without CONtrails. I'm human and, therefore, able to make mistakes and misspeak on occasion. Now, you're using that error to ridicule me personally in an attack that violates the T&Cs. I suppose you're above mistakes?

You're just a mean, nasty person and get your rocks off by being a bully. Your inability to debate without throwing insults is demonstrative of a low IQ and that you're also in dire need of some affection of some sort.

Now, I'd bid you good night, but I really don't care what kind of night you have.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You're still acting like a jerk and you're being insulting.

Pot meet kettle!!

THIS is the information I was referring to. I mis-stated in my post. BOTH kinds of aircraft are polluting the environment with or without CONtrails. I'm human and, therefore, able to make mistakes and misspeak on occasion.

Oh well done - OK - you made a mistake - fair enough.

Still, congratulations on abandoning the chemtrail myth and concentrating on the very really problem of air pollution - I think that is a great advance for you.

Of course since most air pollution is actually from cars and trucks and coal fired power stations I expect you'll be off to forums more appropriate to them now........good luck!

Now, you're using that error to ridicule me personally in an attack that violates the T&Cs. I suppose you're above mistakes?

not at all - if you are good at searching you'll find admissions from me on here.

however not as petulant as you

You're just a mean, nasty person and get your rocks off by being a bully. Your inability to debate without throwing insults is demonstrative of a low IQ and that you're also in dire need of some affection of some sort.

Now, I'd bid you good night, but I really don't care what kind of night you have.

rofl....again pot meet kettle!

I'd still like to know what CO2 is being trapped and where tho.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I was speaking about ALL aircraft in general harming the environment. Not just CONtrails.

No you were not you specifically mentioned "CONtrails" -

I can also see that none of you will even admit flat out that the CONtrails are disturbing the atmosphere and dropping lead into our soil and water.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

your later claim to have "misspoke" seems pretty thin given the deliberate emphasis on CONtrails

Vehicles are not creating clouds that block out the sun

Wrong- and they have been doing so since long before the chemtrail conspiracy existed -

and trap in carbon dioxide.

What carbon dioxide is trapped, and where??

Maybe if CONtrails didn't exist, the fumes from vehicles could escape the lower atmosphere?

Wrong again - the Stratosphere is so named because it is stratified into layers that do not mix much, and has always "trapped" the lower atmosphere - there is very little mixing between the 2.

I see you're getting testy as well as nasty and condescending. I'll come back to discuss things when you're in a better mood.

didums

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I am very confused. You are arguing that aircraft exhaust is pollution. We all agree. In fact, I don't think anyone on the planet would disagree. Burning fuel causes pollution.

I firmly believe that if all the people who were worried about chemtrails put as much passion as they do arguing for the acceptance of their belief, would put that passion towards pressure to find alternative fuels that have less emissions, the world might be a better place. I would even join the cause. It's sad that this is were we are.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I have some concrete evidence for you.
Please visit this thread and read the last few posts I added.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are adding Barium clouds to our atmosphere and they've been experimenting with it since 1971.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Rockets? What does that have to do with "chemtrails"?
Barium releases in the ionosphere? What does that have to do with "chemtrails"?
147.4 kilometers? That isn't in the atmosphere. "Space" starts at 100km.
www.dtic.mil...

Does this look like a "chemtrail"? Do you see something like this very often?
www.youngsphotogallery.com...
www.w7ftt.net...
images.google.com...
edit on 2/4/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
The more debunkers of chemtrails, that appear,
make me more of a believer everyday as I watch.
If chemtrails were false there would not be so many trying prove it is.
Its like a gang attacking a man on the street with a sign that says
The End Is Near.
If the end was not near everyone would walk on by and ignore him.
But if the end is near and needs to be suppressed, then I could understand
the need to get the sign away from the man and off the street to avert panic.

Shills aren't people whom I would trust on advice if I was on a sinking ship. Proudbird and Gaul aren't sluts but can you believe the way they seductively choose information that protects their beliefs (not unlike an evangelist preacher) that threatens their club. People have been through the looking glass and down the Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole, we have a glimpse at the nightmare Hell the NWO is cooking on us (but I fear that is just a glimpse of it.) The debunkers are using Occam's razor (because the simplest answer is better than the complicated one, what makes them feel safer.) Doesn't necessarily mean that Occam's razor is true and they aren't spraying chemicals on us. You know so you are safe, the NWO has trapped the rest (not convinced that they have debunked a thing).
edit on 4-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Final refuge of a failed stance in any discussion.....the "rant," peppered with sly allusions to the character of the others in the debate.

Quite typical, and expected....in many ways.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm out at the in-laws place where both of the are sick. I was outside and looked up at the sky and saw chemtrails! I took pictures with my phone! I'll have them posted when I get to a computer.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Can't wait...am anticipating:

I took pictures with my phone! I'll have them posted when I get to a computer.

Without revealing too much, can you provide (with the pictures) a general location as well?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by ProudBird

it isn't a myth you ingrade, we have seen the documents and they've admitted theyre "testing geoengineering" however we know they've been doing it since the early 2000s at least, possibly since 1996. We've done soil and groundwater tests in hawaii and in the united states and have incredible findings. Watch the documentary "What In The World Are They Spraying?" Also feel free to use startpage or google and search geoengineering or chemtrails and you will find plenty of information to support that it is going on, whether you like it or not. pathetic attempt at debunking a known reality. Me: "The Sky is Blue!" You: "Lol Myth, proof plz?"
edit on 2/2/2012 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

This bill (H.R. 2977) was written as the Space Preservation Act of 2001, but revised as HR 3616 "Space Preservation Act" and several words and technologies were not mentioned anymore, including the word 'Chemtrail' that was taken out of it.

I don't want to debate chemtrails, but if you think a science driver republic free from the Empire can't solve a problem like that , you are missing a beat. Are you an animal? Is your personal physical pleasure everything to you? Or do you think of yourself as an immortal being, whose life is of significance for the future of humanity?

One thing we can all be certain of is: plane travel would have never got off the ground if it left tracks like that all over the sky! (The Corporate/Government/Media complex thinks of us as parasites and they are working on ways to "legally" get rid of us.. as many as they can.)
Chemtrails Make Mainstream Media, Michael Murphy Exposes Geo Engineering
edit on 4-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
The debunkers are using Occam's razor (because the simplest answer is better than the complicated one, what makes them feel safer.)

I don't use Occams razor - I use evidence.

Elsewhere in this post you accuse me of ignoring evidence that doesn't fit "my belief" - what evidence is that?

I do not belive I have ignored any evidence at all.

Rather I have looked at it and evaluated it. When people pushing chemtrails misrepresent the evidence - "high" levels of stuff in blood or dirt are actually well within normal levels, or saying that contrails cannot persist for hours that evidence is clearly nonsense.

Once all the nonsense evidence for chemtrails is eliminated there is actually no evidence left at all supporting their existence.

That's not using Ocams razor - that is using rational thinking.

So personally I think it is chemtrail believers who do exactly what you say I do - because it is chemtrails that require belief - if you look at the evidence properly you cannot possibly use it to support the theory. So that only leaves believe - hence occasionally you'll see chemtrails referred to as being like a religion - all belief, no evidence.

edit on 4-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

One thing we can all be certain of is: plane travel would have never got off the ground if it left tracks like that all over the sky! (The Corporate/Government/Media complex thinks of us as parasites and they are working on ways to "legally" get rid of us.. as many as they can.)

Wow - and here was me thinking that they thought of us as sources of profit and taxes to keep themselves rich - which is why the population of hte world keeps increasing - I guess it must jst be in Japan that chemtrails are acttually killing people??

Chemtrails Make Mainstream Media, Michael Murphy Exposes Geo Engineering

Clearly chemtrails do not exist then, since it is covered by the MSM and we all know they are a tool of TPTB and always lie!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

One thing we can all be certain of is: plane travel would have never got off the ground if it left tracks like that all over the sky!

Really that is funny since contrails were seen in the skies during WWII. Here is a link for some interesting reading.

www.457thbombgroup.org...

So I guess that you may want to re think that comment above. Look at what was happening in WWII.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Your entire post is not worthy of response....it is there for all to see. The (very OLD) reference to "HR2977", long ago explained, is evidence enough of the lack of comprehension and understanding on this issue.

Please try to go out and get some background education on many aspect of the science involved, and then return with your findings......

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join