It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I am so glad you found me.....really happy, now can you follow that link that I provided and If you need help finding the link or even reading it please happily find me again and I will try to help you if it is possible.

Why don't you tell him your own findings instead of linking to someone else's??

Please cut out the ridicule here, I mean please.......I provided a link to my own findings and that is where I got them.

So your findings are Carnicom's? But I'm nto allowed to have findings that are someone else's?

How does that work?

You also haven't addressed the comments I made about Carnicom - here's 2 of them:

There is plenty at fault there, and many others have discussed it - you should have no trouble finding discussions of it around the net.

For example here he says the Airforce lies - it is a letter from the USAF about an inquiry of his regarding chemtrails - I cannot see any lies in there, and nothing is actually identified as a lie on the page.

Do you think that it shows the Airforce lying? If so, what is the lie or lies??

Here's another one:

An operational term of "CLOVERLEAF" for the criminal aerosol operations that continue to be conducted without informed consent has been corroborated from numerous independent and unrelated sources extending over a period of several years.

However the only "sources" for Cloverleaf are a couple of anonymous emails or "interviews" that cannot be verified at all. Stringent scientific research?? I don't think so.

I don't want to banter with you I would like to discuss the topic at hand and it seems to me that the topic is becoming secondary here.

OK - how about the question and comments of mine above?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

It's not a matter of chemistry. It's a matter of the physics of light.

I haven't seen the kind of sunsets he's talking about since the Pinatubo eruption in 1991.

I'm not trying to discredit Teller. I was pointing out that not everything he advocated was put to use. And a good thing, using nucs to dregde harbors is probably not a good idea. I don't think the use of stratospheric aerosols is a good idea either.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Witness2008

It's not a matter of chemistry. It's a matter of the physics of light.

I haven't seen the kind of sunsets he's talking about since the Pinatubo eruption in 1991.

I'm not trying to discredit Teller. I was pointing out that not everything he advocated was put to use. And a good thing, using nucs to dregde harbors is probably not a good idea. I don't think the use of stratospheric aerosols is a good idea either.

I agree with you 100%

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wow neat post my friend, I have to agree that winter causes the chemtrail effects to become expedentally more.

side note: I ONLY get sick in winter so more for me to think about. Or more tea to drink

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am new to the whole chemtrail theory, however, as long as I can remember I have been seeing lines in the sky's of Northern Alabama. I have been reading a little for the past year on the chemtrail thing and started to take note of what I am seeing above my head. I am not sure if it is anything but I found this last week interesting. We had some weather move through the area (Sunday night, Monday morning I believe) that was a little odd. The local weather stations talked about how unusual the storm was. It was moving very fast (I think 60 or 95 mph) and although the storm was very strong, all the station was shocked that there was practically no major cloud to ground lightning. It was all cloud to cloud. Although the reports suggested there would be tornadoes, there was zero reported to touch down. The next day, Monday, was a perfect weather day. Clear sky's and almost 70. On my lunch break I took some photos of the sky. Tuesday we got a ton of rain dumped on us and Wednesday perfect weather again with more trails. These are some photos I took Monday, they are not that great since they were with my cell phone.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to the gaul,

Why don't you take your own advise
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????

I have found new evidence you guys are full of BS.
Would you like to see it?

edit on 1-2-2012 by killemall because: reply

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Here it is

witcombe.sbc.edu...

Water plays an important role as a chemical substance.

Please show other wise if you can.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by killemall
reply to the gaul,

Why don't you take your own advise?

It is not advice.

It is a question - since he is telling everyone that to do this I was wondering why he doesn't.

Please try to keep up.....

I have found new evidence you guys are full of BS.
Would you like to see it?

Here it is

witcombe.sbc.edu...

Water plays an important role as a chemical substance.

Please show other wise if you can.

And this shows that chemtrails exist as a nefarious and secret programme to poison the world, or geoengineer or improve HAARP or hide Nibiru or whatever how exactly??

How much do they pay you to make the chemtrail conspiracy look silly??
edit on 1-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Water is a CHEMICAL witcombe.sbc.edu... , planes spray chemtrails so get over it and help stop the chemtrails and stop pissing in our pockets.

You would have to be a tool Gaul, your last post posted on 31-1-2012 @ 07:03 PM,
my post posted on 1-2-2012 @ 01:39 AM,
your reply posted on 1-2-2012 @ 02:39 AM,
You either live, breath or eat on the AST site or you are a decoy TO FOOL AND CONFUSE the real MEN and WOMEN here.

As if we can’t see you are a part of the problem stopping the truth from being exposed. For all we know you maybe an AGENT SMITH.

IT SHOWS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND CHEMICAL AT ALL and therefore you really shouldn’t comment on things you don’t understand.

By the way the uni students are quite mad about the chemtrail attacks and they are the next lot of law makers, judges and executioners and I suspect they will be looking for you and your kind in the not too distant future

And this shows that chemtrails exist as a nefarious and secret programme to poison the world, or geoengineer or improve HAARP or hide Nibiru
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

We are on to you

edit on 1-2-2012 by killemall because: peace

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Iwinder

Wow, am I glad to find you. I have been trying to find answers forever.

And here you are, having already studied hundreds of hours under the smartest guy out there in the chemtrail field.

Well, here goes:

What is in chemtrails, really?

When did they start?

What is their purpose?

Are they dangerous?

How do you tell a chemtrail from a persistent contrail?

Who is behind this all?

Is it just military planes, or commercial as well?

How is this stuff delivered? (are there secret spray nozels or is it in the fuel?)

Thanks in advance for your facts on this matter.

I am so glad you found me.....really happy, now can you follow that link that I provided and If you need help finding the link or even reading it please happily find me again and I will try to help you if it is possible.
Regards, iwinder

edit on 31-1-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

I actually had a very specific reason for asking YOU to give me YOUR interpretation of what you had learned. If you don't know, that's OK. In fact, that is what I expected. The reason why people think chemtrail believers are complete loons is because out of 10, 10 would give 10 different answers to those questions. Yet they would all be slapping each other on the back about what a heavy spray day it was. No unity, and piss poor information. If you find someone who knows, ask them to answer those.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Water is a CHEMICAL witcombe.sbc.edu... , planes spray chemtrails so get over it and help stop the chemtrails and stop pissing in our pockets.

You are pissing in your own pocket - you are breathing out water with every breath you take - YOU are making chemtrails too!!

And so are cars and trucks and domestic fires and oil and coal fired power stations and every other mammal and reptile and bird and plant on hte planet.

As if we can’t see you are a part of the problem stopping the truth from being exposed. For all we know you maybe an AGENT SMITH.

IT SHOWS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND CHEMICAL AT ALL and therefore you really shouldn’t comment on things you don’t understand.

Rofl - on the contrary - it shows that you have no idea what you are talking about

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Just for you mr mason,

What is in chemtrails, really?
Chemicals of all types eg.Trimethyl Aluminum (TMA) and barium, pollemers ect ect.

When did they start?
Much earlier than you think, before the 1950's.

What is their purpose?
U.S. Senate Bill 517 and U.S. House Bill 2995 is a good start but, many reasons I will list a few. Changing weather to suit (stopping rain, causing wild weather, drought, storms, blizzards, tornados, earth quakes, frequency alterations, in conjunction with HAARP, GWEN, depleting nutrients, causing sickness and disease, and more.

Are they dangerous?
YES

Vapour trail evaporates and con/chemtrails stay and spread, you see contrail is a chemtrail no matter how you explain it, water fuel fumes gas all chemicals also, therefore if it comes from a plane and stays around, it's a chemtrails.

Who is behind this all?
SATAN and the pawns he uses to destroy mankind and pawns that ignore and cover up the whole issue.

Is it just military planes or commercial as well?
What does it matter, planes are used.

How is this stuff delivered? (are there secret spray nozels or is it in the fuel?)
The planes have very large holding tanks inside and a little man tips it out cup by cup from the back door, he is really quite quick and sometime uses two cups and once.

Hope this helped you, if you need anything else please let me know I will help you,
Kind regards,
Your friend.

edit on 1-2-2012 by killemall because: Wanted to add some pictures of the little man but he is a little shy

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by Afterthought
Aerosol-producing wind-driven generators to produce stratus clouds? Is this a convoluted way of saying airplanes that spray persisting CONtrails?

No. He's really talking about artificial ship-trails. But of course spraying aerosols from planes HAS been suggested many times as a possible future geoengineering method.

See #4 here:

www.popularmechanics.com...

Like the volcanic eruptions that some researchers hope to imitate, the tops of clouds also reflect solar radiation. Stephen Salter from the University of Edinburgh and John Latham from the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Colorado want them to reflect a little bit more. Increasing the reflective power of the clouds by just three percent could offset humanity's contributions to global warming, Latham says, and the way to do it, he believes, is to spray a whole lot of seawater into the sky.

As a bunch of Savages the prize for victory is how devanced we are and how much human beings can be terrible monsters to each other. The technology they possess is a ridiculous fetish and they keep us distracted with WMD's and reports of how we are supposed to make war with each other.

They have looted the economy and with the money have built the infrastructure that guarantees they will live and we all can wipe each other out with nuclear war or ethnic fights muslim vs Christian vs Jew. 1) If you agree then how do we fight against these auxiliaries that are dumbing us down now. You have a serious mental problem if you can see these Chemtrails and recognize that they aren't normal contrails, but go with "tight lips" of saying chemtrails are not real.
edit on 1-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Believe me...there are much bigger things we need to worry about...like the Communist take over of the whitehouse.

There is not one shred of evidence, not one person who has come forward, to tell us that Chemtrails are in fact being perpetrated on the population.

If you watch closely, you will see some days where the sky is ridden with Contrals. Other days, none. In fact, if you get a pair of binoculars, watch a jet that is spewing contrails and NOTE where the white vapor is coming from:

ITS ENGINES

Not from some sort of nozzle dispensing system.

Worse than a fool. The president has a Nero problem who was a roman. So you are showing wrong instincts maybe too many dungeons fools at luncheons where you play with dragon and templar cards. You incorrectly spelled contrail (attention span is necessary for a debunker). The Chemtrail nonbelievers or disinformation people (Gaul) need a psychiatrist worse than those who can open their eyes and see what is happening. I am not satisfied by the videos I have seen or the websites, most are frauds and attempts to start paranoia and conspiracy "hot talk" delussionoia.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Vapour trail evaporates and con/chemtrails stay and spread, you see contrail is a chemtrail no matter how you explain it, water fuel fumes gas all chemicals also, therefore if it comes from a plane and stays around, it's a chemtrails.

So you think both that:

A) Contrails behave differently to chemtrails
and
B) Contrails are chemtrails

If contrails are chemtrails, then why can't they persist?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
There's an ole timer that lives pretty close to me that is kind of a junk guy, and he believe in chemtrails. I'd guess he's close to 80.

He says in the old days he could leave a tool outside and the next day it would be fine.
He says now a tool left will rust overnight.

That Chemtrail believers see a "Doppelganger, or an evil little imp whacking down on us from up in the sky, from plane spray nozzels, they are the gestapo in the new holocaust. The problem with proving Chemtrails is the logic, why spend billions if not trillions on this, and the theories are DNA reconfiguration (the new age), bottomline is there is no proof. Most conspiracy theories on this forum like Sitchin for example, are not backed up by proof either, but the faithful flock to it.

The government are testing the barium to make sure the ionosphere can properly rust the tools.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

I do hope this was an attempt at sarcasm?

The government are testing the barium to make sure the ionosphere can properly rust the tools.

If not, then please explain the methodology for the "government" getting barium to the ionosphere.

You are aware of exactly what (and where) the ionosphere is, corrrect?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
If not, then please explain the methodology for the "government" getting barium to the ionosphere.

You are aware of exactly what (and where) the ionosphere is, corrrect?

To make this understandable the French magazine Le Canard enchaîné reported on the barium and conductive of electromagnetic forces (increases the efficacy of HAARP.) Stadis 450 is a dissipator, it contains two “trade secret” ingredients.

Offspring with severe bone loss and malnourished immuned system (sterilization) are part of the tragic play. So leave it to the conspiracy nutters who can sniff out the bigger rat to do the sleuthing work (on the Oracle of Delphi cult.)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
And this shows that chemtrails exist as a nefarious and secret programme to poison the world, or geoengineer or improve HAARP or hide Nibiru or whatever how exactly??

How much do they pay you to make the chemtrail conspiracy look silly??

Killing nanotechnology is going to make a job of getting rid of thousands of monkeys on earth, hopefully not to suffer much before we die. The dyed-in-the-wool liberals are making a hard job for real believers to prove the conspiracy, orientating us towards crap websites that promote some propanganda.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

I asked you specifically about the ionosphere. You called it a "water control system"? How can this be? Did you look up the definition of the ionosphere? (Hint...it begins at altitudes of over 50 km...varies, can be as high as 80 km before reaching it. Care to guess the maximum altitude for large jets?)

Also, the Earth's atmospheric weather, and the "water cycle" that I think you are trying to refer to, all occurs in the troposphere. This is from the surface, up to roughly 30,000 feet....the height of the tropopause varies with season and latitude from the Equator.

Stadis 450 is a dissipator, it contains two “trade secret” ingredients.

Salt-based aerosols into the atmosphere which form 'pseudo-cloud' decks evidenced under conditions of extreme low relative humidity.

Now, we've jumped to something completely off-base to the topic ([url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antistatic_agent"Stadis 450"[/url]). Did you happen to actually research what that really is, or just accept some crackpot claim that you have read online?

Yes, I said "crackpot", because the many claims about the fuel additive ("Stadis 450") are just plain wrong. You, yourself, will see why once you calculate the actual amounts of the stuff, when it is added to Jet A fuel, in terms of parts-per-million actual concentration.

Ditto on the other sentence above, about "salt-based aerosols".....once again, regardless of the jet engines' emissions (which are really no different from a semi truck on the highway, burning diesel fuel), what does any of that have to do with the ionosphere?

Does no one not realize that fact-checking these "chemtrail conspiracy" claims is the beginning of the dispelling of ignorance, and a route to better knowledge and understanding?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join