It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Interesting you should bring up Teller's proposal. He had an interesting comment about it, one that you don't often see mentioned in connection with "chemtrails":

Interestingly enough, such Rayleigh scattering of sunlight, performed by stratospherically-deployed aerosols whose diameters are several-fold smaller than the wavelength of light itself, will selectively scatter back into space the largely deleterious ultraviolet component of sunlight while diminishing the light that we see – and that plants use for photosynthesis – only imperceptibly.

From the human perspective, skies would be bluer, twilights would be more visually spectacular, plants would be less stressed by UV photodamage and thus would be more productive, and children playing out-of-doors would be much less susceptible to sunburn (and thus to skin dysplasias and dermal cancers as adults), if this stratospheric Rayleigh scattering system were to be deployed.

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...
Strange. I don't see anyone talking about the sky being any bluer. I don't see anyone commenting on how lovely the sunsets are now. I only see complaints about how "chemtrails" produce cloudy skies. So, does that mean Teller was wrong or does that mean that there is no geoengineering going on?
edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

There was no atmospheric science in my post, I don't know what you think I said? Nevertheless, if that is just a clue, what is the clincher for you that convinces that this is happening?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Interesting you should bring up Teller's proposal. He had an interesting comment about it, one that you don't often see mentioned in connection with "chemtrails":

Interestingly enough, such Rayleigh scattering of sunlight, performed by stratospherically-deployed aerosols whose diameters are several-fold smaller than the wavelength of light itself, will selectively scatter back into space the largely deleterious ultraviolet component of sunlight while diminishing the light that we see – and that plants use for photosynthesis – only imperceptibly.

From the human perspective, skies would be bluer, twilights would be more visually spectacular, plants would be less stressed by UV photodamage and thus would be more productive, and children playing out-of-doors would be much less susceptible to sunburn (and thus to skin dysplasias and dermal cancers as adults), if this stratospheric Rayleigh scattering system were to be deployed.

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...
Strange. I don't see anyone talking about the sky being any bluer. I don't see anyone commenting on how lovely the sunsets are now. I only see complaints about how "chemtrails" produce cloudy skies. So, does that mean Teller was wrong or does that mean that there is no geoengineering going on?

Have you ever checked out this site and actually read it?
I have and I admit a lot of his data I can not get into my head even after a few hard knocks.
But, with that admission of mine have you ever read this site thoroughly?
You are a smart guy Phage but I don't think you rank up there with this guy.
Regards,Iwinder
www.carnicominstitute.org...
edit on 31-1-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

I have and I admit a lot of his data I can not get into my head even after a few hard knocks.
Regards,Iwinder

Cliff Carnicom is well known in the chemtrail debate - if there is something specific on there that you think is important perhaps you could point it out.

He has some problems with credibility tho - his "red wine test" for morgellons for example, gives a 100% positive result - everyone who does the test has morgellons.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Carnicom? Yes, I have seen his site. Quantity means nothing and his quality is dismal.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Regards,Iwinder

Cliff Carnicom is well known in the chemtrail debate - if there is something specific on there that you think is important perhaps you could point it out.

He has some problems with credibility tho - his "red wine test" for morgellons for example, gives a 100% positive result - everyone who does the test has morgellons.

I don't think I am capable of pointing out something specific, nice try though.....Mr de-rail and poison the messenger but not the message?
The Man is a genius and anyone involved in the study of science knows it.
I have spent hundreds of hours if not more reading his findings and I do not see anyone saying he he nuts.
The man does an incredible amount research and in a very professional way too.
This stuff is not to be wafted off as some nut case professor because it is not some idiot.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Iwinder

Carnicom? Yes, I have seen his site. Quantity means nothing and his quality is dismal.

Yes Phage and your own studies on the matter are published where might I ask?
Just asking because I will read your findings as soon as you provide a link to your own work....not someone else whom has already posted their work.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the link. I had it for a while until a computer crash. Lost all my book marks. I hate it when that happens.

Notice how many times your link describes putting reflective metals into the upper atmosphere?

You guys are funny.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I don't think I am capable of pointing out something specific, nice try though.....Mr de-rail and poison the messenger but not the message?

How so??

Surely if you have read all his writings and think he is a genius then there must be at least 1 thing of his that you find interesting and could identify??

Really??? Everyone?? Have you got a source for this claim??

I have spent hundreds of hours if not more reading his findings

And yet you cannot find any 1 thing mention? How peculiar!

and I do not see anyone saying he he nuts.

Where did I say he was nuts?? And why would you expect to find such a comment about him in his writings???

Have you tried the red wine test yet?

edit on 31-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Notice how many times your link describes putting reflective metals into the upper atmosphere?

Yes, yes I did notice. Maybe that's because it's what the article is about. Teller liked the idea. He also liked the idea of using thermonuclear weapons to dredge harbors.

But what about those bluer skies?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Wow, am I glad to find you. I have been trying to find answers forever.

And here you are, having already studied hundreds of hours under the smartest guy out there in the chemtrail field.

Well, here goes:

What is in chemtrails, really?

When did they start?

What is their purpose?

Are they dangerous?

How do you tell a chemtrail from a persistent contrail?

Who is behind this all?

Is it just military planes, or commercial as well?

How is this stuff delivered? (are there secret spray nozels or is it in the fuel?)

Thanks in advance for your facts on this matter.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

How so??

Surely if you have read all his writings and think he is a genius then there must be at least 1 thing of his that you find interesting and could identify??

Really??? Everyone?? Have you got a source for this claim??

I have spent hundreds of hours if not more reading his findings

And yet you cannot find any 1 thing mention? How peculiar!

and I do not see anyone saying he he nuts.

Where did I say he was nuts?? And why would you expect to find such a comment about him in his writings???

Have you tried the red wine test yet?

edit on 31-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

You obviously know of the site and you have therefore read it, after about 300 pages you find fault with his red wine test, Yet nothing else is false then?
Please do as I asked Phage and post your own findings here and not the work or links to others.
BTW....if you are looking for a specific part of his research his site does have a search engine.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Iwinder

Wow, am I glad to find you. I have been trying to find answers forever.

And here you are, having already studied hundreds of hours under the smartest guy out there in the chemtrail field.

Well, here goes:

What is in chemtrails, really?

When did they start?

What is their purpose?

Are they dangerous?

How do you tell a chemtrail from a persistent contrail?

Who is behind this all?

Is it just military planes, or commercial as well?

How is this stuff delivered? (are there secret spray nozels or is it in the fuel?)

Thanks in advance for your facts on this matter.

I am so glad you found me.....really happy, now can you follow that link that I provided and If you need help finding the link or even reading it please happily find me again and I will try to help you if it is possible.
Regards, iwinder

edit on 31-1-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Please do as I asked Phage and post your own findings here and not the work or links to others. BTW....if you are looking for a specific part of his research his site does have a search engine.

Are you sure you should be making a statement like that ?

Have you ever checked out this site and actually read it? I have and I admit a lot of his data I can not get into my head even after a few hard knocks. But, with that admission of mine have you ever read this site thoroughly? You are a smart guy Phage but I don't think you rank up there with this guy. Regards,Iwinder www.carnicominstitute.org...

Very interesting.....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You obviously know of the site and you have therefore read it, after about 300 pages you find fault with his red wine test, Yet nothing else is false then?

There is plenty at fault there, and many others have discussed it - you should have no trouble finding discussions of it around the net.

For example here he says the Airforce lies - it is a letter from the USAF about an inquiry of his regarding chemtrails - I cannot see any lies in there, and nothing is actually identified as a lie on the page.

Do you think that it shows the Airforce lying? If so, what is the lie or lies??

Here's another one:

An operational term of "CLOVERLEAF" for the criminal aerosol operations that continue to be conducted without informed consent has been corroborated from numerous independent and unrelated sources extending over a period of several years.

However the only "sources" for Cloverleaf are a couple of anonymous emails or "interviews" that cannot be verified at all. Stringent scientific research?? I don't think so.

Please do as I asked Phage and post your own findings here and not the work or links to others.

sure - just as soon as you do the same and stop linking to others....

What is your contention - that if I link to, say, Relating observations of contrail persistence to numerical weather analysis output therefore it is not true??

BTW....if you are looking for a specific part of his research his site does have a search engine.

I am not looking for anything on his site any more.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Perhaps the change in chemistry from 1997 to 2002 will at least allow us an opportunity for blue skies in the future. We already have incredible, colorful sunsets when they are not totally blocked out.

Gotta learn to walk before you can run. I suggest that is what is happening now with Tellers initial study.

Don't try to discredit Teller, in the hopes of discrediting his work on global warming. He was good enough that our government saw fit to rely on him.

In 1986, he was awarded the United States Military Academy's Sylvanus Thayer Award.[54] He was a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and the American Nuclear Society.[13] Among the honors he received were the Albert Einstein Award, the Enrico Fermi Award, the Corvin Chain and the National Medal of Science.[54] He was also named as part of the group of "U.S. Scientists" who were Time magazine's People of the Year in 1960,[55] and an asteroid, 5006 Teller, is named after him.[56] He was awarded with the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President George W. Bush less than two months before his death.[11] He is a signatory of the Oregon Petition.[57]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I am so glad you found me.....really happy, now can you follow that link that I provided and If you need help finding the link or even reading it please happily find me again and I will try to help you if it is possible.

Why don't you tell him your own findings instead of linking to someone else's??

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Iwinder

Please do as I asked Phage and post your own findings here and not the work or links to others. BTW....if you are looking for a specific part of his research his site does have a search engine.

Are you sure you should be making a statement like that ?

Have you ever checked out this site and actually read it? I have and I admit a lot of his data I can not get into my head even after a few hard knocks. But, with that admission of mine have you ever read this site thoroughly? You are a smart guy Phage but I don't think you rank up there with this guy. Regards,Iwinder www.carnicominstitute.org...

Very interesting.....

Yes it is interesting in that I admit to my own failures as in understanding the real technical stuff but I am not afraid to dive in and learn.
And by golly learn I did without the help of CNN or any other crap news source.
I admit right here and now I only have a high school degree.....
There you go and I hope you feel superior to me with this new found knowledge.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Why don't you tell him your own findings instead of linking to someone else's??

Please cut out the ridicule here, I mean please.......I provided a link to my own findings and that is where I got them.
I don't want to banter with you I would like to discuss the topic at hand and it seems to me that the topic is becoming secondary here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Are you saying the skies aren't blue anymore?

These were taken just outside of Atlanta,Ga. These sure look like some pretty blue skies. Before I forget they were taken in the afternoon and it was like this for a couple days until a front started coming in,then it looks like this in the afternoon.....

Notice the sky is blue in all three pics. And funny that everyone I know is healthy, so how come nobody that I know or the people that they know are sick I wonder why?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join