It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Oh and here you naysayers go. exactly what i seen toward the stl area from where i was at. the sky was clear blue before this stuff went on.

YT /watch?v=_FKMyV7o9YM

keep trying to debunk visual evidence

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

Here you go - I'll embed that for you -

so what is it makes these chemtrails and not contrails and cirrus??
edit on 31-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo2012
QUESTION.

What would cause a contrail to suddenly stop coming from a plane and then start up again further across the sky?

QUESTION.
What causes clouds to be in one part of the sky and not others?

ANSWER.
Different atmospheric conditions in different places. The aircraft flying in and out of conditions which are conducive to contrail formation.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

the sky was clear blue before this stuff went on.

Your weather changes? That is weird. Mine is always the same. 24/7.

edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
please enlighten me then. so contrails can cause clouds to form?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are you the certified debunker here? You most certainly have a lot of posts to go through to get a grasp on what type of person you are.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Contrails are clouds.

But this may help:

www.airspacemag.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Contrails can spread out into a cirrus deck, yes.

The atmospheric conditions which are conducive to the formation of contrails are the same which are conducive to the formation of cirrus so the two frequently occur together. As a matter of fact, the presence of contrails can be used to predict weather.

cf.synergylearning.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo2012
please enlighten me then. so contrails can cause clouds to form?

Absolutely - it's been documented since at least 1940 & there are a number of scientific papers around on the 'net about it, Such as this one:

Current estimates of contrail radiative forcing only consider linear contrails young enough to be differentiated from natural cirrus clouds in satellite images. Those diagnoses of radiative forcing represent the minimum impact because they do not include the additional cloud cover resulting from the spread of aging linear contrails into natural-looking cirrus clouds (Minnis et al. 1998; Duda et al. 2001) and from any other cirrus clouds initiated by aerosols generated from aircraft exhaust (Jensen and Toon 1994).

edit on 31-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You'll find that commenting on members on ATS is frowned upon. Discussion of content is encouraged.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
im sure making sarcastic remarks to degrade the intelligence of another member is also frowned upon then.

thank you for the quick replies also.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Sarcasm can be useful when attempting to encourage critical thought on the content.

edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's fine. you made a mistake. no need to try to rationalize your behavior.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
/watch?v=APRGgQ53Qu0

I don't know how to embed but thats a coast to coast am show that is posted on youtube on chemtrails etc..

Just trying to get more information out there.
edit on 31-1-2012 by mojo2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Here, embedded for you:

(Even embedded, it's still a load of nonsense. Would you care for specific points addressed? I can do that....).

The best part is the opening music from the movie "Midnight Express"....ahhhhh, takes me back to the 1980s, and well.....this is a family show, so I will stop there.....
edit on Tue 31 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Welcome aboard Mojo. The tact taken by the debunkers is to stay on script with the atmospheric science and inject ridicule in order to discourage those just learning of this subject. It seems they have a more difficult time with actual scientific proposals and studies. Kinda like this one...www.chemtrails911.com... done by this guy...www.achievement.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Except I think our new member, "mojo2012",. is intelligent enough to realize that this:

Kinda like this one...www.chemtrails911.com... done by this guy...www.achievement.org...

....contributed by Dr. Teller, has NOTHING to do with so-called "chemtrails". It is a SUGGESTION as part of a study as to efficacy.

I mean.....actually reading the darn thing will tell the new member ("mojo2012") that there is a scholarly study about atmospheric influences and interactions that occur both naturally, and as a result of Human activity. By-products of Human activity, and, IF deemed necessary (the science is still inconclusive as to need) a possible "solution", should circumstance require it.

Really, I wish people would actually read the links they provide.......
edit on Tue 31 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Does the paper authored by Teller address the dispersing of light reflecting material into the upper atmosphere or not?

I read the proposal...several times. In a nut shell this is where we need to begin to have a better understanding for the reasons why we see our skies being plowed with chemtrails.

Don't attempt to make Tellers proposal anything other than what it is...a way to combat global warming with the use of scatterers in the upper atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You said the key word, "proposal". Linking it to contrails is an assumption. It would be better if you could demonstrate that link. All that you appear to have is a disbelief of how contrails behave, and that isn't a link.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

You said the key word, "proposal". Linking it to contrails is an assumption. It would be better if you could demonstrate that link. All that you appear to have is a disbelief of how contrails behave, and that isn't a link.

Back to the atmospheric science, right on que. I see the proposal as a clue, not an assumption.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join