It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AHUGE1

Adding to the fuel, in aviation, is not an option. It is heavily regulated and strictly monitored. It is, after all, a safety concern...engine reliability.

Sorry, but while drag racing fuel additives may be interesting, the same doesn't apply to jet fuels.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
and im sure there is absolutely no way that it could be engineered to be safety compliant and undetected ? ? Is that what your telling me?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AHUGE1

I think it would pretty difficult to do so with third party testing of fuel.
www.intertek.com...
www.inspectorate.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I agree difficult but not impossible.
Who knows, maybe they NEVER do or have, but as this site intends to do , it makes you wonder.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AHUGE1

Let me amend that. Any odd additives, at sufficient amounts to be significant, would be found by third party testing.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i understand and agree, but with as much air traffic, there would not have to be very much added at all. Again im not saying they do it , just that it is a possibility. And Drag racing fuels may not be regulated like Jet fuel however the contents are not that different . I ran c-16 fuel in my dragster, jet fuel could be substituted ....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AHUGE1

Unless your dragster ran diesel I wouldn't recommend it. Jet fuel is kerosene, high grade diesel. Isn't C-16 gasoline?

edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It could be ran as i know people who do it, just requires more air to fuel ratio.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I will say there carburetors are modifies for it though. Simular to a alcohol carb. Burns faster.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AHUGE1

No. Jet fuel burns slower than gasoline.
Are you sure you aren't thinking of avgas? That isn't jet fuel.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Im sorry i meant slower, as does race fuels ( higher octane).

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by AHUGE1

No. Jet fuel burns slower than gasoline.
Are you sure you aren't thinking of avgas? That isn't jet fuel.

Im not certain, they guys at the track called it jet fuel....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AHUGE1

Probably they were referring to it in the vernacular - I have heard all sorts of things referred to as jet fuel - especially if they contain alcohol - which is quite definitely NOT a jet fuel!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Research Paper from 1996:
"Owning the Weather in 2025"
www.scribd.com...

AOCair operations centerAORarea of responsibilityATOair tasking orderEHFextra high frequencyGWN

The following document from 2008 discusses liquid hydrocarbon fuel among other things related to controlling the weather such as manufacturing cirrus clouds, controlling and modifying the ionosphere, nanotechnology in relation to virtual weather, causing deliberate actions to appear to be natural weather phenomena, aerosol and electromagnetic weapons. The document even states that the word chemtrails was stricken from later reports because it suggested duress.

The document goes on to state that part of the aerosol use is known as Operation Cloverleaf,7 and include weather modification, military communications, space weapons development, ozone and global warming research, and biological weaponry and detection testing.
www.scribd.com...

From 2009:
baltimorechronicle.com...

On November 8, the South African web site fto.co.za reported that last June 26:

"Suspicious aircraft were forced to land. A US operated (Russian-made long-range heavy transport) AN-124 changed its call sign from civilian to military which then triggered a response from the IAF (Indian Air Force) upon entering Pakistani air space (forcing) the plane to land in Mumbai while (a) second one was forced down by Nigerian fighter jets that also arrested the crew."

"According to reports, China's People's Liberation Army Air Force contacted the Indian and Nigerian intelligence officials about the presence of these US operated Ukrainian aircraft amidst growing concern that the United States was spreading 'biological agents' in the Earth's atmosphere, which some Chinese officials believed to be an attempt to (commit) mass genocide via the spread of H1N1 swine flu."

These aircraft "were carrying 'waste disposal' systems that could spray up to 45,000kg (nearly 100,000 pounds) of aerial type mist from sophisticated....nano pipes" in the planes' wings - called chemtrails.

"Then last week, (aircraft) sprayed (an unknown) substance over Ukraine days before the (mysterious) plague outbreak."

From Clare Swinney in 2010:
chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com...

The smell of chemicals, the presence of chemtrails, aerosol material seen being sprayed from aircraft, distinctive wave patterns in clouds, man-made clouds, persistently cloudy skies without rain, plus the advent of strangely light rain, now seem to be the norm in Whangarei, while last year, they were virtually unknown to the region. Yet in spite of this drastic change to the environment, the drought and seemingly obvious evidence of weather manipulation, many still find it hard to believe that this form of secret warfare could be in play. If it not on TV, then they don’t believe it could be happening.

Thankfully, it will now be more difficult for these Doubting Thomas’s to put their heads in the sand, as a test on rainwater collected in Whangarei in April, has proven that we do have chemtrail chemicals linked to drought-inducing weather modification technology right here in our skies.

RJ Hill Laboratories in New Zealand tested the samples discussed in Swinney's article above for $15.
Here is the direct link to the rainwater results that can be found discussed in the article above.
chemtrailsnorthnz.files.wordpress.com...

edit on 31-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yet another test showing normal levels of aluminum in rainwater? What does it mean?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Scary lab report. Not really.

Aluminum:
.058 g/m3 = .058g/1000 kg = .058 ppm = so what?

Arsenic = non detected = so what?

Barium = .0025 ppm = so what?

Boron = .0166 ppm = so what?

Sounds like pretty clean rainwater to me. You know that there is dust in the air, right? You know that rain falls through the air, right?

edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

From 2009:
baltimorechronicle.com...

On November 8, the South African web site fto.co.za reported that last June 26:

That web site does not exist any more.

"Suspicious aircraft were forced to land. A US operated (Russian-made long-range heavy transport) AN-124 changed its call sign from civilian to military which then triggered a response from the IAF (Indian Air Force) upon entering Pakistani air space (forcing) the plane to land in Mumbai while (a) second one was forced down by Nigerian fighter jets that also arrested the crew."

The story of the Nigerian one is still available online here (Kyiv Post) and completely contradicts the above - the plane landed after having a technical fault while overflying Nigeria, and the arrest was because they did not accurately declare their cargo of arms (mortar ammunition for Equatorial Guinea) when they did so.

I can't find any reports of any Ukrainian a/c being arrested in India other than copies of this one (or that this one was copied from - I don't know where it originated)

RJ Hill Laboratories in New Zealand tested the samples discussed in Swinney's article above for $15.
Here is the direct link to the rainwater results that can be found discussed in the article above.
chemtrailsnorthnz.files.wordpress.com...

so not much aluminium in the water at all then - 0.058 g/m^3 - I think that is 58 parts per billion?

the EPA limit is .2mg/Litre - which is 200mg/M^3, or .2g/M^3.

So this amount is a little more than 1/4 that limit.

What is the problem again??

edit on 31-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I thought this site was for "open minded" people. I see lots of tunnel vision going both ways....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

To add to your post:

Ukrainians do a lot of business in air cargo, in Africa. I went to your source and didn't notice any unusual connection to the US. This was a Ukrainian operation.

Also, it's pretty hilarious that someone would choose a highly irregular charter transport (and one that carried potentially illegal armament) as a way to spray stuff.

That's just waaaay idiotic.

edit on 31-1-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
QUESTION.

What would cause a contrail to suddenly stop coming from a plane and then start up again further across the sky?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join