It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Lima Peru 01/22/12 - Possible Triangle.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Found this video just posted and wondering on peoples thoughts, could it be a blimp? Personally I'm thinking that's a pretty big triangle shape, but of course all opinions welcome:

And the slow-down version:

edit on 29-1-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

It looks like a blimp..Its not doing anything special, just floating in the air in a straight line.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Triangular shaped "UFOs" are likely government crafts, i can't remember the model name, but i personally know a person that works for an Australian intelligence agency, they say the triangle crafts are government owned, at least the ones here in Australia. I'm sure a quick google search will reveal the type of craft it is.

edit: something like this

edit on 29-1-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

It kind of looks like it might be a plane towing a sign. if you look closley after 15sec in the first video, you can see another small object in front and slightly higher.
www.airsign.com...

Just my guess

edit on 29/1/12 by dadfortruth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose
Triangular shaped "UFOs" are likely government crafts, i can't remember the model name, but i personally know a person that works for an Australian intelligence agency, they say the triangle crafts are government owned, at least the ones here in Australia. I'm sure a quick google search will reveal the type of craft it is.

TR-3 mate
however that looks way bigger than what the TR-3 would be. I believe the smaller triangles are government craft whilst the larger ones are something else

Can't be sure of distance etc. but looks pretty big

Originally posted by dadfortruth1

It kind of looks like it might be a plane towing a sign. if you look closley after 15sec in the first video, you can see another small object in front and slightly higher.

Just my guess

And yeah, there is another object there, however doesn't make sense because the shape of the "triangle" is all wrong to be getting towed

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Check out the image i posted, it has people next to the plane which may put it more to scale. You yourself would have a better idea of the size being physically there. Good capture though, i know if i saw a UFO like during the day i'd probably have a minor adrenaline rush

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Interesting video but I'm not convinced the "object" is real , I too noticed the blob to the right of the main object but I also noticed that at .52 on the video it appears to be a window frame .
If this is being shot through a window the UFO may well be on the window which would explain the washy undefined appearance of the object .

Just a thought

edit on 29-1-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Interesting video but I'm not convinced the "object" is real , I too noticed the blob to the right of the main object but I also noticed that at .52 on the video it appears to be a window frame .
If this is being shot through a window the UFO may well be on the window which explain the washy appearance
of the object .

Just a thought

That's a thought, but you can hear someone hammering something nearby in the vid which gives the impression it's being filmed outside, who knows? Maybe it's noobuk banging the baseball off his cranium

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Yeah ...Gone of that theory already

The dot to the right does seem pretty consistent with the main object , I'm now convinced that its something towing the main object .

Plane Towing Banner

The angle of banner in relation to the plane seems to me to be very similar .

edit on 29-1-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Not sure what it could be... however if you watch closely as the camera shakes in the photographers hand, the object seems to inconsistently jitter about. Look at the clouds/horizon and notice that the object seem's to have been placed into each frame of the video, but each time the position is slightly off.

I'm going to guess it's an attempt at inserting a static image into a video. Could be completely wrong, but that's what it looks like to me. The two objects are perfectly "attached" to each other, and yet they bob-up and down and left-to-right suggesting someone is trying to align an image ontop of a video.

I can imagine if someone were to focus the object at the center of each frame using video editing software (object tracking) we would see the horizon bobbing all over the place.
edit on 29/1/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Sorry, the photo that you posted is proven fake.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
There is no evidence to confirm it's in Lima-Peru yet. I asked the youtube poster to provide aditional info.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Always find it funny when ppl post fakes and are unaware. They are so sure of something they think they are ptoviding evidence but are not

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I don't see a triangle shape. Man these UFOs seem to be slowing down these days, maybe a big soccer game is going on over the way, or Jose is proposing to Isabel?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by danaBLAF

OK, Google Northrop flying wing, YB-49, YB-35, XB-35, X-47 Pegasus, Aurora Hypersonic, I'm not saying I see any of these crafts, or any of them are still flying, just saying.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Yeah ...Gone of that theory already

The dot to the right does seem pretty consistent with the main object , I'm now convinced that its something towing the main object .

Plane Towing Banner

The angle of banner in relation to the plane seems to me to be very similar .

edit on 29-1-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

It's possible

Hopefully some more info will surface on this vid.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by danaBLAF

Originally posted by Trueman

Always find it funny when ppl post fakes and are unaware. They are so sure of something they think they are ptoviding evidence but are not

....Thus the reason for me saying "something like this"

new topics

top topics

join