It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tora! Tora! Tora!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The battle cry!

Which will be the next code for the next war?

TextThe commanders in Hawaii, General Short and Admiral Kimmel, though scapegoated for decades, are portrayed as taking defensive measures for the apparent threats, including relocation of the fighter aircraft at Pearl Harbor to the middle of the base, in response to fears of sabotage from local Japanese insurgents. They received limited warning of the increasing risk of aerial attack, which was better understood in Washington than in Honolulu. The film is famous for Isoroku Yamamoto's quote likening the attacks to "awakening a sleeping giant", although it may have been apocryphal. The title is made up of the code-words that were used by the Japanese to indicate that complete surprise was achieved and is translated in the Japanese as "tiger", hence making the code for achieved surprise "Tiger, tiger, tiger".
source(en.wikipedia.org...!_Tora!_Tora!

A vicious attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941,with no warning,like the WTC attack on 9/11,another vicious attack with no warning.

TextThe attack on Pearl Harbor (called Hawaii Operation or Operation AI[6][7] by the Japanese Imperial General Headquarters (Operation Z in planning)[8] and the Battle of Pearl Harbor[9]) was a surprise military strike conducted by the Imperial Japanese Navy against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, on the morning of December 7, 1941 (December 8 in Japan). The attack was intended as a preventive action in order to keep the U.S. Pacific Fleet from interfering with military actions the Empire of Japan was planning in Southeast Asia against overseas territories of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and the United States. The base was attacked by 353[10] Japanese fighters, bombers and torpedo planes in two waves, launched from six aircraft carriers.[10] All eight U.S. Navy battleships were damaged, with four being sunk. Of the eight damaged, six were raised, repaired and returned to service later in the war. The Japanese also sank or damaged three cruisers, three destroyers, an anti-aircraft training ship,[nb 2] and one minelayer. 188 U.S. aircraft were destroyed; 2,402 Americans were killed[12] and 1,282 wounded. The power station, shipyard, maintenance, and fuel and torpedo storage facilities, as well as the submarine piers and headquarters building (also home of the intelligence section) were not attacked. Japanese losses were light: 29 aircraft and five midget submarines lost, and 65 servicemen killed or wounded. One Japanese sailor was captured.
source(en.wikipedia.org...

Who will launch the next code and where!Why?

What if Iran will launch such an attack,with no warning.How can we know before is happening.

I ask you which do you think will be the next code word for the next war?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
By 'code' do you mean False Flag?

911review.com...
edit on 29-1-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch
By 'code' do you mean False Flag?
Please develop!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I just added a link. I think the US are creating conditions for a false flag so they can attack Iran right now. The way they are messing with Iran is alot like how Japan was treated before they attacked Pearl Harbour. The US wanted an excuse to get into the war but public opinion was against it.They were warned the Japanese were coming,it wasnt a surprise,it was exactly what they wanted.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

Thank you for that link I read the material,I don't know if necessary a false flag,but more like vicious attack that could happen and the reasons behind it.To start a war you must have a code for that war,a the code could be anything without nothing.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

They were warned the Japanese were coming,it wasnt a surprise,it was exactly what they wanted.
Japan declare war after the attack,and I think that was a vicious attack with no reason to happen.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The US enforced an oil embargo on Japan amongst other things. Japan felt that was an act of war.

edit-but yeah,pretty vicious.But I think they had reason. If I was Hitler I would have been seriously pissed at the Japanese giving the US an excuse to enter the war.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

The US enforced an oil embargo on Japan amongst other things. Japan felt that was an act of war.
I agree that"was felt" but the Pearl Harbor attack was real,with death and destruction and no warning before.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I agree. They should have declared War before attacking. The attack lacked honour for sure.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

The attack lacked honour for sure
That is the reason why I am thinking that a False Flag could be also another vicious attack from a country like Iran in order to get compassion and empathy from others....But that attack could be a media attack with false info.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Yeah. I think the straight of hormuz will be where it begins. I think it will go down like it did when they wanted to attack Vietnam. Like the Tonkin thing. There might not even be an attack,they may just tell us there was.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Yeah. I think the straight of hormuz will be where it begins
Straight of Hormuz is the reason for oil,but oil it's not that important as the nuclear threat from countries like Iran,as we don't know what is inside a closed country.The people are trapped after so many wars,so the reason could be different this time.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This is for the old times,

TextCode talkers was a term used to describe people who talk using a coded language. It is frequently used to describe 400 Native American Marines who served in the United States Marine Corps whose primary job was the transmission of secret tactical messages. Code talkers transmitted these messages over military telephone or radio communications nets using formal or informally developed codes built upon their native languages. Their service improved communications in terms of speed of encryption at both ends in front line operations during World War II. The name code talkers is strongly associated with bilingual Navajo speakers specially recruited during World War II by the Marines to serve in their standard communications units in the Pacific Theater. Code talking, however, was pioneered by Choctaw Indians serving in the U.S. Army during World War I. These soldiers are referred to as Choctaw Code Talkers. Other Native American code talkers were deployed by the United States Army during World War II, including Cherokee, Choctaw, Lakota[1] Meskwaki, and Comanche soldiers. Soldiers of Basque ancestry were used for code talking by the U.S. Marines during World War II in areas where other Basque speakers were not expected to be operating.
source(en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
And this is for the modern times,

TextBreathless predictions that the Islamic Republic will soon be at the brink of nuclear capability, or – worse – acquire an actual nuclear bomb, are not new. For more than quarter of a century Western officials have claimed repeatedly that Iran is close to joining the nuclear club. Such a result is always declared "unacceptable" and a possible reason for military action, with "all options on the table" to prevent upsetting the Mideast strategic balance dominated by the US and Israel. And yet, those predictions have time and again come and gone. This chronicle of past predictions lends historical perspective to today’s rhetoric about Iran.
source(www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

TextWhat was the short war code name of the military force attacked in Iraq in occupied Kuwait? Read more: wiki.answers.com...
source(http://w iki.answers.com/Q/What_was_the_short_war_code_name_of_the_military_force_attacked_in_Iraq_in_occupied_Kuwait

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
A vicious attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941,with no warning,like the WTC attack on 9/11,another vicious attack with no warning.

Japan did, infact, warn about there attack an hour in advance. The Pentagon didn't do much about it because, quite frankly, they wanted the attack to happen so the US could engage Japan for Pacific primacy.

theubermensch-
The way they are messing with Iran is alot like how Japan was treated before they attacked Pearl Harbour.

Except that imperial Japan was an empire seeking Pacific primacy which made conflict with the US inevitable. Iran is not an empire seeking any kind of overt control of territory outside of what it already has. The conflict between Iran and US stems from Iran not willing to bend over for American primacy in the middle east, especially after what the American-proxy Shah did to the Iranian people. On top of this, Iran is working in the interests of rival powers like Russia, which is making the US even more anxious to screw up Iran.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

The conflict between Iran and US stems from Iran not willing to bend over for American primacy in the middle east, especially after what the American-proxy Shah did to the Iranian people
Sorry but I don't understand what I've just quoted.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

they wanted the attack to happen
I don't think so,maybe some info they could have but in not a case someone want something like this to happen,and that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Iran is not an empire seeking any kind of overt control of territory outside
So was Iraq!!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Agreed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>