It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little poll for registered US voters.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
I've always been an "undeclared" voter. I braved it and switched to Republican so I can vote in the primary for Ron Paul.

And when/if he doesn't get the GOP nod, I'll write him in or vote independent. Obama and Mitt/Newt are all bad news and more of the same. I wouldn't lower myself to vote for any of them.

Odd you would place Obama/Newt/Mitt all tarred with the same brush. May I ask WHY? and have you been following events, both what Obama has done, ending a major $$$$$ and cruel war was very nice. Then in particular after the (R) abject nut cases got elected (by the people who must have been drinking heavily, I can't believe short of a psychotic break or off the kind of meds that if you don't the'll force you to take or if you wish lock you up as being a danger to self or worse others, far as I'm concerned, be it taking drugs, drinking or as so many pious I want to scream, moronic Republicans say so much about force feeding us religious bull s***, drugs, booze, and consenting adults doing what they want including marriage, like OH my GOD! Who cares just don't hurt others. Tax the hell out of it but for drugs make it safe and STRICTLY controlled.

Oh no doubt the ground will open and we will all go to hell! [thats, all the before mentioned is ones own god damn business] Leave us all alone (R) And please (R) do try to grow up. I have had it with this constant tune in my head every time I see most of the idiots, send in the clowns. Not Paul though don't agree with him ON A LOT, DO on a great deal.
edit on 30/1/12 by arbiture because: added stuff... Its late I'm tired and had enough loony tunes so thats all folks.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

That is a mess of hyperbole.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'll probably vote for Haliburton or GE...maybe Boeing, after all that is who we're really voting for here. The people are just mere figure heads to make you think you have a choice..........you don't...you have no choice. They own you...period.

America is a corporation not a country.

Voting is pointless.....both parties wear the same face.....$$$$ money$$$$

The banks will own everything we own here real soon.

Dem, Republican.....doesnt matter...we will continue to be slaves to the dollar......

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

LOLLLOLOL

As for it being an attack on RP, it's not, but let me be clear, RP is by far the most dangerous person, to Democracy and the American way of live, running. He'd happily replace democracy with an unelected Cabal of business leaders.

sure it's not a hit piece. He still has a chance for a few more months so you're thread could fit nicely in the hoax propaganda bin.That is the craziest b.s. you are spilling. Honestly you just did a great job of describing why people should fear Newt and Romeny and put forth an example of what is the opposite of what Paul would do. O hope you don't really believe that garbage? A 70 year old doctor with a couple million net worth VS corporate whores with net worth in the 200 million range. Seriously you can't see it huh?[
edit on 30-1-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You either are unclear what Ayn Rand advocated, or what US Libertarianism is, or what Ron Paul stands for... or your all to clear what all of this is and are trying to undercut someone you disagree with by being dishonest.

To make it REALLY clear:

Here's the preamble to the Party's platform: "As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others."

In other words, all the things the government does to protect people from businesses will disappear, all the things that protect businesses from each other will disappear. All the social safety nets that exist for people that are #ed over by business will disappear. Child labor? No probs. No disability payments if a business endangers you and your disabled. No problem.

Because, "no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others". So if a companies values involve raping the landscape and endangering your kids, the government will NOT help.

If businesses want to engage in unchecked lobbying to change any and every law in their favor? That's great. Ship jobs overseas wholesale... as long as that's part of the companies "values" then Ron Paul is all for it.

It's the biggest FU to the constitution of all time.
edit on 30-1-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join