It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 = NOTHING

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
How many of you believers out there are willing to bet their life savings, bank accounts, 401k's and the like on a theory that has no back? If so I am wiling to bet mine because if the world or the world as we know it ends what do you have to loose? Don't be scared! I'm not. Absolutely nothing will happen except for a few early Christmas presents and a lot of nothing. Also cn some of you actually show me where we will be aligned to the galactic center?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by swampcricket

well i don't discount the possibility of the absurd happening.
but other then that I am all with you!
i foresee that a new date of impending doom or enlightenment will be found in 2012 and perhaps some new conspiracies will be found, something we have yet to hear about. I forecast much money made from this. anyone care to bet with me?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Here's another question.. What proof do you have that it "WONT" happen?
For now this theory seems neutral, for there are many videos and theorys about 2012 yet to be debunked.

EDIT: Oh and alot of people said the real end of the mayan calender was oct 28th 2011...
So I take it the world has already ended
[
edit on 29-1-2012 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Don't look at me. I have no freaking clue... all I can say is, if it *does* turn out to be a bunch of crap, there's going to be a whole lot of people hiding in shame (people like David Wilcock, and all of those types). I mean, what are they going to say if nothing happens?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceEFury
For now this theory seems neutral, for there are many videos and theorys about 2012 yet to be debunked.

That's like saying; what proof do have has that the "Tooth Fairy" doesn't exist...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
2012 is the year tyranny dies (illuminati, new world order, the powers that be)

and humanity is finally free
True story.

I wouldn't call that nothing

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

EDIT: Oh and alot of people said the real end of the mayan calender was oct 28th 2011...
[

Fair enough. One thing about that date Oct. 28 that was the day I got married and later divorced on so now I'm gonna have to say that life will be better for us all! Beer and liquor for everyone! But you are right it hasn't been debunked but it hasn't happened yet. Can you show me any other dates that anything major has happened with this end of world calendar? Floods, earthquakes, Justin Beiber?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

what proof do you have that nothing will happen on 2`13 february 15th?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

That's like saying; what proof do have has that the "Tooth Fairy" doesn't exist...

Well its simple, we know for a fact that magical tooth fairys dont climb into your window and break into your house and give you money for teeth.. I really don't get the effort to attack that statement. Theres much proof that 2012 Will happen.. plus there has been videos and theorys that have been debunked.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by swampcricket

[

Fair enough. One thing about that date Oct. 28 that was the day I got married and later divorced on so now I'm gonna have to say that life will be better for us all! Beer and liquor for everyone! But you are right it hasn't been debunked but it hasn't happened yet. Can you show me any other dates that anything major has happened with this end of world calendar? Floods, earthquakes, Justin Beiber?

Many just check out this video.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

are you sure about that?
they could climb in cloaked and such. they could be spirit entities.
dont discount the absurd so quickly, if you require proof for its non existence.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Well its simple, we know for a fact that magical tooth fairys dont climb into your window and break into your house and give you money for teeth.. I really don't get the effort to attack that statement. Theres much proof that 2012 Will happen.. plus there has been videos and theorys that have been debunked.

That's a fact is it? Show me

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs

what proof do you have that nothing will happen on 2`13 february 15th?

Absolutely none. Now what proof do you have that it will happen. Believe me when I say that this has intrigued me for years. I read graham hancocks book chariots of the gods back when I was a teenager (mid 90's) and have been fascinated about it ever since. I just can't sink my teeth into the stuff. That being said I follow it closely because I am an educated man and would really like to see some cold hard evidence that "it" will happen but I just can't see it taking place. Science is a beautiful thing and (off subject) disproves religion every day. I just think we would have more evidence by now to get a better view of things to come. I could be wrong but I could also be right.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

friendly fire my friend.
comment was not addressed to you

nothing is predetermined.
determinism doesn't equal lack of free will, it just shows objects will follow a creation path, based on our current understanding. what they do between the paths is absolute free will.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Please just stop the 2012 threads.

You don't believe anything will happen, right? Yet you make a thread about it as if you have a doubt. If you were so confident that nothing will happen, then go about your way.

Honestly... after all this FREAKING hype that has been made about 2012, you think NOTHING will happen? Really? That is your logic? You are even creating more hype and empowering the notion of 2012 by making this thread.

There is so much hype about "2012" that no matter what someone's expectation is. Something. Will. Happen.

It probably won't be Nibiru, three days of darkness, world ending, solar storm of doom, planetary implosion, aliens, hollow-Earth people, Earth cracking poles shift, global electronic failure, nuclear attacks, gigantic asteroids, World War X, or anything cataclysmic.

However, something will happen. There will be people freaking out, thinking that something will happen. There will be riots. There will be a heightened state of awareness. There will be mobs. Why? Because people will believe something crazy is going to happen, and they will act crazy, which will prove them right.

2012 = SOMETHING

link   
I'm pretty sure something will happen on that date, but what? is the question.

Lots of things occur in cycles, especially in nature.

The Mayan calendar is full of different cycles and their exact date of occurrence, and all of those things have come true. The problem is that we don't have a reliable enough clear interpretation of what their calendar is stating on the particular date of December 21, 2012

I can't see anything happening on that date myself, but of course I couldn't tell you what day of any month the full moon will occur, or what date the summer solstice will occur, or when the different comets will pass by the earth; yet the Mayan calendar knows.

link   
nothing will happen cuz John Titor will come back from the future to save us \o/
(sorry, couldnt resist
)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Honestly I hope 2012 passes without a problem because I have two little girls that I would love to grow old with. BUT there is always that
Ingesting thought about 2012 that I hang on to. But at the same time WHY DO I? There is no hard core proof.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

yes but a cyclical occurrence of a natural phenenoma is just that: a natural occurrence.
Nothing more to it.
Add anything else and it is pure and utter speculation.
I can based on this cyclicality forecast 4 seasons in Europe.
So?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

well as a practicality, and without implied belief, perhaps you should celebrate christmas earlier?
perhaps you should live EACH and EVERY day as you last from now on.
enjoy your time on EARTH, and all will be well

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join