It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Long Time In The Making and Here's The Proof - Thine Eyes and Ears Do not Deceive Thee!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
There are signs the NWO is collapsing already.....(europe was their experiment)

As was America and the old USSR.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

The blood-lines families have been split around the world ie every country to control their part in the nwo. Look at india and poor countries when we send money to them all the time it's taken right to the blood-line family for that country and their citizens go without money, jobs, food. It's been done for years and we keep sending them more & more money to try and fight fammine

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
"you can only control chaos through chaos." - divide and conquer

And when u draw their attention u control them through deception, while the right hand is shaking yours, the left hand is holding a dagger. The elite has cataloguized all the possible psychological profile there is. (perhaps they still are) They know our weakness, and does anything neccesary to keep us distracted.

But do u think the conseal and revelation game has something to do with karma? Or is it just a way of attuning/to give blessings to their plans. Because if u know about it, u admit its existence. If u believe in it u make it stronger.

So, are TPTB drawing strength from the masses by drawing their attention, thus to solidify their scheme, after all the preparation reaches a point of no returning? To give it the final approval of its realization?
edit on 30-1-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by quedup

I just wanted to say that I've had enough of this so called new world order. How are they possibly going to be able to control the whole world with just a few elites when they can't even control my own street?!?

You're already controlled
Most just dont know it.
Thats how good they are. Hint enough for you?

Exactly. Everyone (else) talks about the NWO like it is some crackpot theory for people who think a big change may be coming down the road.

They already exist, and it is already here, and fully functioning - tptb are just turning up the volume, slowly. (isn't there a story about a bunny in a pot of water, slowly raised to boiling, that won't try to escape? I forget)

[check the first link in my Sig for a nice little rabbit hole to go down
]

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by henryleo

One of the best replies on this thread.

Now if the majority of us woke up, united and rebelled, maybe humanity would become free.

But I don't see the sleeping beauties in this Matrix waking up anytime soon.

All over ATS you read, "somethings up", "somethings a miss", "something's not quite right" but than everyone keeps going about their mundane life allowing themselves to get entrenched and side tracked.

"United we stand, divided we fall" (into slavery).

A slave that doesn't realize they are enslaved will never rebel.

A prisoner that doesn't realize he/she is imprisoned will never try to escape.

And it's easier to reject that red pill, because once you do and fall into that rabbit hole, there is usually no turning back.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

why can't we???????

Most people want/need to believe they know it all or have the "right answer" and could never be fooled.

Most people sleep and sleep deeply.

Went to that video link, very good - added it to my library as well as the one below.

I've talked on ATS many times before about mind control and mind "conditioning", to be met with a lot of flames and few stars (big deal).

This is the description for the above video taken from right underneath

This amazing interview was done back in 1985 with a former KGB agent who was trained in subversion techniques. He explains the 4 basic steps to socially engineering entire generations into thinking and behaving the way those in power want them to. It's shocking because our nation has been transformed in the exact same way, and followed the exact same steps.

Again, our human brain is nothing more than a organic computer. A very complicated one but never the less programmable.

I suggest two things to watch and read:

John Carpenter's movie, "They Live" and Bryce Taylor (aka: Susan Ford) book called, "Thanks For The Memories".

Free copy of book here (but grab it fast as free books are drying up daily as we speak): freedrive.com... (click on underlined word download in the dark blue box)

Use to be you could find this book on the net free and easy but not any more so again, this lady names names, Princes, Presidents, Actors, Politicians, people of great power..............and not one of them has taken Ms. Ford to court for slander.

Now, when you talk about world domination, that's the mf of all conspiracies - no other name fits. And I suspect (again, I don't know for sure just throwing out my own observations) TV and the movies are deeply in bed with the New World Order being put into place as another tool (a major tool) to "program" the majority of people.

I don't watch TV hardly at all. When I do I have nightmares.

Since the TV's have gone digital, my second dog now hides her head and won't want the big behemoth thing.

Laugh all you want but I really suspect that the digital TV's our government was so eager for us to change over to that they gave rebates is a major component, that and the Fluoride in our water and previous Chemtrails in our air, possibly the "cell towers" as well as some of the satellites? (Again possibly, I admit I'm simply trying to think outside the box with no actual "proof").

Mind control is a fantasy - I've been flamed so many times on ATS about this one subject but I will leave you with a couple interesting quotes from some very powerful men.

Nobody wants to admit they are not masters of their own thoughts.................but possibly the majority of people aren't. I suspect it's done with high frequency waves of some kind because I was born with a high frequency hearing loss and feel like the last human left just about on "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" (the original 1950's version).

“Those who manipulate the organized habits and opinions of the masses constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.” - Edward Bernays, assistant to William Paley, founder of CBS

“If, however, the public does not receive all the information it needs to make informed decisions,’ Jensen claims, “then some form of news blackout is taking place… some issues are overlooked (what we call ‘censored’) and other issues are over-covered (what we call ‘junk food news’).’Why does a boxer’s bitten ear receive local and nationwide coverage, but we are never told about presidential Executive Orders that affect the entire nation?”
- Carl Jensen

“A handful of us determine what will be on the evening news broadcasts, or, for that matter, in the New York Times or Washington Post or Wall Street Journal…. Indeed it is a handful of us with this awesome power….And those [news stories] available to us already have been culled and re-culled by persons far outside our control.”
- Walter Cronkite

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." - Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." - Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

Now why do I use so many quotes? Because I’m a nobody, a little old lady from the Midwest with some college and a passion for research. (Could read at a third grade level my first day of first grade), not that smart just curious and always under the impression that there is something going on I’m not privy too.

By using quotes made by people considered by most of you, more credible and “in the know” compared to me, perhaps this might convince some of you that yes the 99% (the common working person) is still being manipulated and played for a fool.

People get mad and don’t want to believe they “didn’t catch what was going on”.

Instead of being mad, we must, if we are going to change this existence over for the better for all of us, unite and rebel.

But, the tricky part is who are the real PTB?
That is the 50m question.

In order to win a war and yes I believe we have been at war since we were spilled out of a gene splicer, we need to put our collective heads together and figure out who the real slave masters are……….not just the goons and PR people that work for them.

The real power lie hidden in the shadows and therein lies the real quandary.

edit on 6-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join