It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Long Time In The Making and Here's The Proof - Thine Eyes and Ears Do not Deceive Thee!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

What ever you think of the Society - the guy hits it on the nail - there are many societies we call and argue with in today's world and only the future will show us which ones were right!

edit on 29-1-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by quedup

I beg to differ, the Chinese now have their own plans, they don't want to be in a world order where they are ruled by whites or vice versa. Therefore there will always be division with many factions.

Where there are divisions, bridges can be built.......

With or without force.
edit on 29-1-2012 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm

Originally posted by AzureSky

reply to post by AzureSky

I understand what you mean, but when shtf money will be useless. People won't want to trade in gold or any other useless # they will just want basics like food and water.

The people in on the "nwo" supposedly only number about 14,000 people. How can that number possibly hope to control the world, today in a world which is more divided today than at any point in its history?

The division has been engineered by them
They control the media for one. Thats a big part in todays society and controls a lot of people.

They own the money
They own the corporations
The own the banks
They own the governments
They own everything.

The Federal Reserve, IMF, and World Bank control the money.
They have countries enslaved by debt, unable to even feed their own people, or provide any medical care.

See? Control my friend.

Also, I don't think they meant to go this far into a complete global collapse, i think their own greed has gotten them this far, and now that we're on the brink of collapse, But they have all the gold. Which is the true wealth. Gold will always have value.
edit on 29/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

You cannot eat gold for nutrition. Only nutrition can retain infinite value to a living being. Gold was simply the beginning of creating a universal currency. Then gold became valuable as a marker for value. Currency has no true value, it is simply a representation of value.

It will also show the other new powers after depopulation who has the real value - you're right people cannot eat Gold but it will always pave the way for a new future for those who have it and will be the dividing markers between the new powers who will, when the time comes - wish to be on top of the world and it will all start again.

Who has the best technology - who has the most land - who has ....... and I can go on and on those with the most will be the new super power though other powers - as is the case now - will also exist along side but with far fewer people to maintain and provide new financial structures and systems that will enable their power to excell.

Ants do get out of control you know - especially if you educate them.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

What ever you think of the Society - the guy hits it on the nail - there are many societies we call and argue with in today's world and only the future will show us which ones were right!

And my point is that there have been many people pointing to the possibility of a dystopian future, and to some degree and varying aspects many of them have hit the nail on the head. And they all carry bags of garbage with them which can be taken as truth through association to the central paranoid assumption.

I just recommend not building a world philosophy based on the ramblings of the Birchers.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Only these ramblings also happen to be the ramblings of many many more people and societies/groups and people with their eyes wide open.

TPTB know how the masses think and react they are very astute - that is how they are where they are.

And the ones with their eyes and ears open are stigmatized as being activists - there have always been activists and throughout history you can see that they were very often right and simply fighting for the common man.

I don't think you can look at the world today from any angle and believe that Governments are acting on our behalf as they were elected to do.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I do think they meant to go this far - the aim is to have a world with approx 500,000,000 they will still need their worker ants.

They believe the world cannot sustain the amount that are currently on the planet.

I've heard that reason as well,' that we commoners are using up their resources. '
but if that's their reason, it doesn't hold water, IMO.
I remember a stat like; if everyone on earth stood shoulder to shoulder
we'd all fit in New Haven Connecticut. Roughly 2300 sq miles.
That's nothing ! Think about how much room there is for food and fresh water .
What egomaniacal jerks the elite are, to say we're using up their planet

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Gold has no value in the technological world as it is an inert chemical, it reacts with nothing. It is a perfect example of how moronic most people are idolizing a chemical that can do nothing but hold information or canduct an electrical charge. Stockpiles of gold will not buy food if noone sees value in it. When the monetary system fails globally the barter system will heavily come into play. If you want to eat you'll either have to grow it, kill it, or trade for it. Now why would I want to give you my last rations for a rock I can look at. Ooooo, so shiny!!

oh, I wouldn't, I would want something I find value in, like cotton, fur, useful ores and so on. Who wants to have to go somewhere else to trade goods for gold only to return and trade that gold for something else. Now in a world where there are many currencies, universalization of currency value is necessary but in a low population environment gold will only have aesthetic value until someone wants to take advantage of idiocy and become a middleman for the Exchange of goods.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

reply to post by quedup

I beg to differ, the Chinese now have their own plans, they don't want to be in a world order where they are ruled by whites or vice versa. Therefore there will always be division with many factions.

Where there are divisions, bridges can be built.......

With or without force.

Great quote DS.
Well said indeed. I think we need to reroute our thinking
in line with your quote. We're always stuck thinking divisive .

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

I do think they meant to go this far - the aim is to have a world with approx 500,000,000 they will still need their worker ants.

They believe the world cannot sustain the amount that are currently on the planet.

I've heard that reason as well,' that we commoners are using up their resources. '

These people really don't care about the planet - they just know their Maths and know the tipping point for financial structures to support the ants in such a way that they benefit hugely without it getting out of control - and that is what has happened.

I know where you're coming from - I myself believe that the planet is a living organism and if we treat it right it will treat us right. I see the planet as a 'head and we are the lice' we both need eachother. There is so much land that it can support many more people but those in control can't hence the Math doesn't add up and they know it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Only these ramblings also happen to be the ramblings of many many more people and societies/groups and people with their eyes wide open.

TPTB know how the masses think and react they are very astute - that is how they are where they are.

And the ones with their eyes and ears open are stigmatized as being activists - there have always been activists and throughout history you can see that they were very often right and simply fighting for the common man.

I don't think you can look at the world today from any angle and believe that Governments are acting on our behalf as they were elected to do.

Check
Check
Check and check.
Each thing you say here can be held as true. But do they not also hold for the prescient description of the world controlled by out of control capitalism as prophisized by Karl Marx?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

No I'm totally with you, I know that's just an excuse.
I just wanted to say how lame an excuse it actually is,haha.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

It's not a reason, its an excuse.

And yes, people can stand close together and fit in small spaces. You CANNOT live off of the single squarefoot of land under your feet. Also, not every square inch of crustal surface is habitable or fertile.

Hmmm, how many of you would rather sit and wait rather than making a decision, oops wrong crowd for that one, you're probably choose sit/wait as that's what your doing now. The correct answer for most politicians would be make the decision and get it done now as if we plan the situation we can control the situation. If the world governments sences a global uprising or even individual national uprisings a smart leader would find a way to gain control of the situation before it gets out of control. What better way to do this than to cause it by manipulation so you know exactly when it will happen, where, how etc..

Always remember.....
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

The Roman empire was the nwo 2000 years ago.

I am afraid that what people around here call TPTB are actually the same that ruled Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt, Rome, Prussia, Britain, and now the good ole' US of A.... sigh

For all of you waiting for some NWO to arise and announce its presence; you can stop waiting cause its already here! It always has been and maybe if we keep at it the way we do then it always will be.

Wake up and Rise up! Destroy and Rebuild!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I agree with KM Capitalism can only lead to an out of control state and can only ever be used as a short term measure but this NWO that we're discussing goes much deeper - Capitalism was simply a means to an end just as other social structures are - whatever suites the times. What ever keeps the people happy and mesmerized - anything that keeps them looking down and caring more about their every day lives and problems - if they don't do that - they'll simply be given a few more problems to attach their minds to. Psychology is their expertise and the PTB use it to it's fullest extent and when it no longer works they will introduce a new social system but they will always think of themselves first and maintaining their obscene wealth and power.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by henryleo

Well said - Empires Rise and Fall as and when THEY decide!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Stock up on the currency of the future - ammunition.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Stock up on the currency of the future - ammunition.

smartest thing ive heard all day

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have heard the analogy that one could put all the people that ever lived on earth since people began.....into the great state of Texas......
I cannot believe this world is only capable of a sustained pop of half a billion.
There are signs the NWO is collapsing already.....(europe was their experiment)
The financial state of many of their controlled countries is fragile....
Othe countries are refusing to trade in their dollars.....ie gold is returning to the international markets.
Perhaps one cannot eat gold, but it has many valuable uses in todays electronics for one.....
Even platinium is in our cell phones too besides the gold....
Regardless of the situation gold will have some intrinsic value even in a famine....
I think silver will be a traded commodity too as money....
I would certainly reccomend a small stash of each rather than a bank account......
I think its probably the last kick at the can for the US dollar, and im thinking that spendng dollars on nessessities now is probably the best way to save them and yourself from whats comming......

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Stirling advise there!!!! Unfortunately people really don't believe it's going to happen and by the time they do, it will be too late - and you have to ask also - WHEN and AT WHAT POINT do we do this.

The Banks run our business for us - paying our bills and processing our income -

Of course they have us by the short and curlys - we won't be able to pay for anything in cash soon and I just can't imagine myself going to the supermarket with a gold bar (or two) lol

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

They're going to create a global epidemic or tragedy of some kind, then in the chaos a huge portion of the population will be lost. Once the population is decreased drastically enough tptb will begin to create a necessity in themselves, a feeling of despiration that will lead most into the "caring" arms of the military "camps".

Basically the leaders around the world could jointly create a global disaster, depleted population through illness, then jointly work together to form a single world government in the wake. The people will cry out in despiration for any help they can get, even to the point of enslavement. We are all programmed to do whatever it takes to survive, your needs will outway your will.

Whilst I agree with much of what you say, I do not think they need to create any type of disaster, I think they have always had access to knowledge about Earth's cycles, Sunspots etc. and will merely utilise the depopulation opportunity to enhance their plans.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join