It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Long Time In The Making and Here's The Proof - Thine Eyes and Ears Do not Deceive Thee!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Robert Welsh in 1958 speaks out about the future plans for America - Now if this isn't proof of how long this madness has been in the making I don't know what is.

www.youtube.com...#!

He tells it as it is - like they did in 1958!

It really is uncanny how accurately he predicts the future and exposes the long term plans of the Elite. The scenarios he paints are exactly what we are living through now. Not wild guesses, a man speaking of the knowledge he holds.

The proof is here of their plans to systematically and completely destroy the US Sovereignty and is first class proof of how gullible the sheeple are.

No wonder History continues to repeat itself when the warnings - so clearly given are so utterly ignored or put down to conspiracy by the common man - when those who warn them are classed as nut jobs with conspiracy theories that never play out - but yes, it does appear that they don't play out because they are so long in the making and their plans are maticulately pondered over untill perfect.

This has gone on for hundreds of years and I'm afraid those behind the curtain of Power have learned their lessons well - why can't we???????

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

edit on 29-1-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I just wanted to say that I've had enough of this so called new world order. How are they possibly going to be able to control the whole world with just a few elites when they can't even control my own street?!?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Beautiful. Thanks. Sounds like Mr. Paul.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by quedup

I just wanted to say that I've had enough of this so called new world order. How are they possibly going to be able to control the whole world with just a few elites when they can't even control my own street?!?

You're already controlled
Most just dont know it.
Thats how good they are. Hint enough for you?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

reply to post by quedup

They're going to create a global epidemic or tragedy of some kind, then in the chaos a huge portion of the population will be lost. Once the population is decreased drastically enough tptb will begin to create a necessity in themselves, a feeling of despiration that will lead most into the "caring" arms of the military "camps".

Basically the leaders around the world could jointly create a global disaster, depleted population through illness, then jointly work together to form a single world government in the wake. The people will cry out in despiration for any help they can get, even to the point of enslavement. We are all programmed to do whatever it takes to survive, your needs will outway your will.

We'll see u on the other side.

edit on 29-1-2012 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I understand what you mean, but when shtf money will be useless. People won't want to trade in gold or any other useless # they will just want basics like food and water.

The people in on the "nwo" supposedly only number about 14,000 people. How can that number possibly hope to control the world, today in a world which is more divided today than at any point in its history?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Because they don't care about your street - simple as - they have many other priorities, you and your neighbours are simply worker ants.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I understand what you mean, but when shtf money will be useless. People won't want to trade in gold or any other useless # they will just want basics like food and water.

The people in on the "nwo" supposedly only number about 14,000 people. How can that number possibly hope to control the world, today in a world which is more divided today than at any point in its history?

The division has been engineered by them
They control the media for one. Thats a big part in todays society and controls a lot of people.
They own the money
They own the corporations
The own the banks
They own the governments
They own everything.
Even more importantly. They have buy the education system. Which chooses standardized testing rather than critical thinking, which is what they want, or we would have found them out a long time ago.

The Federal Reserve, IMF, and World Bank control the money.
They have countries enslaved by debt, unable to even feed their own people, or provide any medical care.

See? Control my friend.

Also, I don't think they meant to go this far into a complete global collapse, i think their own greed has gotten them this far, and now that we're on the brink of collapse, But they have all the gold. Which is the true wealth. Gold will always have value.
edit on 29/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

But after the SHTF those with the Gold will have the Power - just like now! This is the way it always has been.

That amount of people is approx., the amount of people who are controlling this undivided world right now.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

They control the media for one. Thats a big part in todays society and controls a lot of people.
They own the money
The own the banks
They own the governments
They own everything.

They have countries enslaved by debt, unable to even feed their own people, or provide any medical care.

See? Control my friend.

Also, I don't think they meant to go this far into a complete global collapse, i think their own greed has gotten them this far, and now that we're on the brink of collapse, But they have all the gold. Which is the true wealth. Gold will always have value.

You cannot eat gold for nutrition. Only nutrition can retain infinite value to a living being. Gold was simply the beginning of creating a universal currency. Then gold became valuable as a marker for value. Currency has no true value, it is simply a representation of value.

link   

I do think they meant to go this far - the aim is to have a world with approx 500,000,000 they will still need their worker ants.

They believe the world cannot sustain the amount that are currently on the planet.

link   

Well let me tell you right now, history shows us "empires" always fall. This includes the nwo whether you like it or not. The Roman empire was the nwo 2000 years ago.

In my opinion there is a de-globalization process going on. The EU will collapse and end with even more border nations, while other countries are becoming more powerful then the (nwo countries -USA, UK) such as China and India, do you think those countries will put up with their populations being exterminated?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm

Originally posted by AzureSky

They own the money
The own the banks
They own the governments
They own everything.

See? Control my friend.

You cannot eat gold for nutrition. Only nutrition can retain infinite value to a living being. Gold was simply the beginning of creating a universal currency. Then gold became valuame as a marker for value. Currency has no true value, it is simply a representation of value.

And people won't get food unless they have gold. Or we start growing our own and become self dependent again. But i have a feeling whatever happens, we'll be okay. People are not as enslaved as they once were, plans have apparently been revealed, and in due time things will be brought into the open.

.. I hope.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Well let me tell you right now, history shows us "empires" always fall. This includes the nwo whether you like it or not. The Roman empire was the nwo 2000 years ago.

In my opinion there is a de-globalization process going on. The EU will collapse and end with even more border nations, while other countries are becoming more powerful then the (nwo countries -USA, UK) such as China and India, do you think those countries will put up with their populations being exterminated?

Nope,
I believe there are people behind the scenes working in our favor,
People are apparently aware of the plan, and are putting means towards stopping it. And we should as well. The global elite have been in control for far too long.
We need an NWO, for the people, for the peoples interests, and for everyone across the planet. The monetary system needs to go. I agree. We need the suppressed technology, when we have some hidden tech (if there are any, which i do so believe), we will be able to feed the planet.
We'll be a global entity then. Its not the people. Its the governments, and the banks. The banks are the key. Consider this for a moment, i heard a story awhile back about FEMA getting a couple million packages of dehydrated food (or something like that). Now consider if there are people in the government fighting the NWO. (which there are, realistically there would have to be). And outside of course. So what if these foodstuffs were bought in preparation for a global collapse? to feed people?
Theres always the possibility. Not everyone is corrupt, assuming everyone is is hogwash. There is good in people, and they are on our side. They will not tolerate being attacked in this way. They are already falling. They will be brought to justice soon.

And you are right. Empires always fall. And it is falling. But they are trying to extend it out as much as possible to continue to rob us of our livelihoods. To keep the sheeple from revolting.

Keep the sheeple from revolting = welfare/foodstamps. Angry, but not angry enough to do anything about it. See? Perfect way to deter the population.

Anyways, the empire is falling. And that will be a good thing for us as a species, or to wipe the slate so to speak. Start over again, with a new system. I bet once the stranglehold on media is gone, we'll hear so much new information.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Straight forward answer to your Qs. YES

Do you really believe the leaders of all these Key Nations are against eachother - for Gods sake man - they sit around the table together! Like they did in WW1 and WW11

Please!

Then explain the video and argue with the video not me - I'm not here to convince you either way - I have provided the info - discern it as you will.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Why is it every other month or so this Welch pablum pops up here and no one mentions the John Birch Society. JBS philosophy isn't proof of anything other than some peoples gullibility.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I beg to differ, the Chinese now have their own plans, they don't want to be in a world order where they are ruled by whites or vice versa. Therefore there will always be division with many factions.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Absolutely other governments will opt in. You see, a cup can only be filled so much before it is overfilled, think of the earth in this way as well. Earth is limited to what is here, a higher population with a homeostatic household value would leave less value to each person meaning less resources for each to use. How to solve the resource necessity in a high population environment, population obliteration.

Here's an easier way to look at it, if you were one of the last remaining people on earth and there are let's just say 500 hypothetical acres of usable land in your environment.....
Would you rather live on that land with 1 person per acre or 50. Which method is more sustainable.

With the technology that will be left behind when the SHTF the remaining population, depending on the numbers, will live in luxury. The plan is to eliminate the largest number of individuals without loss of physical assets, "bioterrorism".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join