It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Should I Vote For Ron Paul?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Lol.. ok may fault then. I should have assumed that you don't make points sequentially and your former comment has no connection with the one preceding it. I don't have to argue anymore anyone can look at the posts and see what your intention was no matter how much you try to back out on it now. Do a two second google and you can find all the info you want.

Also.. you can search and find out how much the billionaires gave to candidates you know? If you really think you are making some insightful argument by saying "herp derp maybe the billionaires only gave the candidates a hundred bucks. Maybe they just want to show their support and really aren't spending money to help them win." Use your brain man! They didn't do it for no reason and of course they are going to do whatever they can with their money to help the person they are supporting. That idea would get laughed out of a third grade debate. It might be the most retarded thing I have read on ATS, and I've read about reptilians here, so congratulations.
edit on 29-1-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Because as a 12 term Congressman, he has a proven track record of keeping his promises, even after being elected...

Furthermore, the man is not changing his rhetoric based on different audiences in order to get elected. What he says today is what he said 25+ years ago: peace, fiscal responsibility, individual liberties and freedom.

If the President were just a puppet without any power, why is the establishment so scared of a Ron Paul Presidency?

In-fact the POTUS has a great deal of power. Unfortunately, the establishment does everything within its power to deny honest men from filling that position.

The most important reason to support Ron Paul is because he's been proven correct time and time again.

To anyone whos not brain dead, endless wars, unsustainable debt and an ever increasing TSA police state are BAD.

The path to prosperity can be found in peace, fiscal responsibility and protection or our civil liberties.
edit on 29-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

Sorry. I agree. I was providing info and he made an absurd assertion. I responded in hopes I could educate and forgot to stop when I realized he wasn't attempting to gain knowledge, but just to troll and argue.

I'm done. Thanks for the reality check.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Lol.. ok may fault then. I should have assumed that you don't make points sequentially and your former comment has no connection with the one preceding it. I don't have to argue anymore anyone can look at the posts and see what your intention was no matter how much you try to back out on it now. Do a two second google and you can find all the info you want.

Also.. you can search and find out how much the billionaires gave to candidates you know? If you really think you are making some insightful argument by saying "herp derp maybe the billionaires only gave the candidates a hundred bucks. Maybe they just want to show their support and really aren't spending money to help them win." Use your brain man! They didn't do it for no reason and of course they are going to do whatever they can with their money to help the person they are supporting. That idea would get laughed out of a third grade debate. It might be the most retarded thing I have read on ATS, and I've read about reptilians here, so congratulations.

Ok kiddo, whatever you say. You've been proven a liar, and now you resort to ad homs and personal attacks. Always a sign of somebody who knows they are right.

So you keep going round and round and ignoring what I've actually said. Like I already said, you RP fanatics are the same as all the others who think their politician is a messiah. And it is exactly why things won't change.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Well, for one thing Ron is no millionaire, he is a gynecologist. I have long wondered why people are so adamant about voting for millionaires, as if we share some common ground or interest with the fantastically rich. I mean has anyone who has put consideration into the way things work in the world been able to hang on to the myth that rich guys are worried about us? As a history buff I can tell you they never have been. Why would they suddenly be now?

Indeed, 99.9% of those with money did some very nasty things to others to get that money. If you are young and still clinging to what you were taught in school, either consciously or unconsciously, I am sorry to be the one to burst the illusion, but all the big industrialists, bankers, software moguls (remember I said big) and politicians only got big by being low down.

When Ron stopped being a Congressman for a while, he did not become a lobbyist or an executive in a pharmaceutical company. He went back to practicing medicine.

Ron has always voted with the Constitution. But our government and the it's "leaders" pay no attention to our Constitution and abrogate it every chance they can. If you follow our Constitution you will be doing things that would promote a healthy democratic republic. So I will repeat, Ron Paul has always voted with the Constitution. Is he laying low as some sort of Manchurian sleeper agent, developing cover until that crucial day? Well, when I look into Ron's face as he speaks I see a genuineness.

We live in what fits the definition of a fascist dictatorship pretending to be a democratic republic. I could explain why, and you would shocked, stunned and amazed, however that is not what we are talking about. The German Resistance martyr Bonhoeffer once said "A dictatorship is like a snake. If you grab it by the tail it will just bite you. You must strike at the head." The head of this snake is not the President, that is the masquerade leader, but that is only because they are all part of the same good ole boy network of Washington. The head of this snake is the Federal Reserve, who practices "No Reserve" banking. "No Reserve" banking will mean nothing to you really unless you understand fractional reserve banking which all the other banks practice. Fractional Reserve banking is a con job, a magic trick, a slight of hand if you will that is very old, and very well established. To put it simply, you deposit $20,000 and the banker can now lend out $200,000 on the strength of your $20,000. You get very little for your $20,000, but the banker gets a lot of interest, and gets paid back THE WHOLE $200,000.

As bad as this sounds, consider no reserve banking now... Lots of interest and no value, just create the money! You know what, I want to be that guy for a while. Let's make the Federal Reserve Bank of EvolEric and Ittabena. Are you in?

Well, that's not gonna happen. However, my god, Ron Paul wants to nationalize and abolish the Federal Reserve Bank. Jefferson ended the first one after twenty years. Jackson ended the last one after twenty years. I think we are overdue, this one has been screwing us for almost one hundred years. And the way they got the thing in place was by waiting till everyone had gone home for Xmas, then three Senators voted it through unanimously. This was 1919.

But the Federal Reserve is only one of two matched cufflinks. Along with the Federal Reserve we got the US Federal Individual Income Tax, of which every penny goes each year to service the debt on our money. Every penny? To pay the interest on the money that the Federal Reserve allouws us to print. Ron wants to end this as well. On an average this would mean a thirty-five percent increase in the average salaried worker's annual income. Want a thirty-five percent raise?

Now I know that a lot of people compare him and what he says with what Obama said and what he actually did. However, I have to point out that Obama is not only an Illinois politician, but a Chicago Illinois politician who had already worked for Kissinger. As someone who was born raised and lived half his life in Illinois, I can tell you that an Illinois politician is a crooked politician, and a Chicago politician, well... Ron is not one of these connected politicians who sits on this corporate board or that Think Tank panel and his lack of coverage by the media seems to me a clear indication of this. Politicians that they don't want I am interested in. And usually politicians that they don't want have some big scandal come up, real or imagined in a Washington conference room. They just can't seem to find anything on this guy.

I firmly believe that Ron Paul is the genuine article. With any luck he will default on the imaginary debt like Hugo Chavez did for his country. Let's hope.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

You might want to pray that the us doesn't default on its debt considering
A)that will lead to war
And
B)social security is the biggest holder of us debt.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by EvolEric

Well, for one thing Ron is no millionaire, he is a gynecologist.

This stuff right here gets me. You want him to be a humble ol' doctor and that is all. He is not.

He is a career politician, in Washington for 3 decades and worth millions of dollars. Do you see him on tv giving exams or running for office?

How much did he make off those newsletters he never wrote on the side?
edit on 29-1-2012 by Still because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

You might want to pray that the us doesn't default on its debt considering A)that will lead to war And B)social security is the biggest holder of us debt.

Imaginary, made up, fictional. Usury. I don't scare baby! Give it up. Not even a good attempt.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena

You might want to pray that the us doesn't default on its debt considering A)that will lead to war And B)social security is the biggest holder of us debt.

Imaginary, made up, fictional. Usury. I don't scare baby! Give it up. Not even a good attempt.
so in other words you simply do not understand the implications of such things.

Are all RP supporters hoping to end up in a fairy tale, or is it just the ones in this thread

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

Actually. His net worth is only 5 million. Considering Huntsman is estimated at 50 million (possibly upwards of 100 million) and Romney's net worth is estimated at around 200 million. Paul's 5 million (rounded up) is pretty humble for a doctor and congressman. That is all of his assets too.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

This stuff right here gets me. You want him to be a humble ol' doctor and that is all. He is not.

He is a career politician, in Washington for 3 decades and worth millions of dollars. Do you see him on tv giving exams or running for office?

Oh get real. If you can't see a difference it is only because you don't want to. Besides I wasn't talking to trolls tonight, I was answering the OP's question.

He wanted to know, you don't. Suit yourself. I'm not interested in helping those who don't ask. Better things to do with my time.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Actually Paul wants to separate S.S. from the debt so that isn't possible. Again showing your ignorance on his stances. Also I never lied once in this thread, if that is easier for you to say than a legit counter argument fine, but no one will take you serious. I would love to see a source backing even one of your claims.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
So apparently, in this thread, if you don't sing the RP gospel, you are a troll, at least according to the fanatics in the thread.

Again, it amazes me how some can justify these tactics, so long as it supports their candidates.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

No, using blanket statements to agitate the posters, like calling them "fanatics," is what makes you a troll.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

so in other words you simply do not understand the implications of such things.

No, in my words I do not think you present a valid point based on all the information. I think you are shooting from your hip and spreading fear. And based solely on your opinion of what will happen, Somehow I smell FOX NEWS on your breath, and I am a long way off.

Hugo Chavez defaulted on his imaginary debt and they are doing just fine, in fact that is one of the few places that is doing well. Horror stories based on rumor and fear tactics, that is all you are spreading here. To top that off he went on to lend Ecuador the money to buy out of their manipulative and imaginary debt. They are doing better now to.

Are you actually saying you really want more of the same charade? Or just trolling as others here have already pointed out?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Actually Paul wants to separate S.S. from the debt so that isn't possible. Again showing your ignorance on his stances. Also I never lied once in this thread, if that is easier for you to say than a legit counter argument fine, but no one will take you serious. I would love to see a source backing even one of your claims.

Do you ever actually take anything in context?

If the us defaults on ots debt, there is no way that it cannot include SS, as it is the single biggest holder of the debt. To sperate it, that debt would have to be paid back into SS, which the us simple cannot do.

Talk about ignorance. This is downright embarrassing.

Which claim would you like me to source?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Again, it amazes me how some can justify these tactics, so long as it supports their candidates.

Actually I was for these tactics before I was for Ron Paul. In the last election I supported Hon. Cynthia McKinney. I would vote for Hugo too if he were running, or Jesse Ventura but he would never make it.

Sshh, Don't tell anyone. I would vote for Beelzebub if he were going to End the Fed. Hehe!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
3)again, I never said no billionairs offered him money, yet you go back to that again. What I said is that graph is irrelevant without qualification. Which it is.

Is the Washington Post a good enough qualification for you?

www.washingtonpost.com...|

They are the ones that made the graph. The sources for the data are Forbes magazine (billionaires list); Federal Election Commission (donor records). The Washington Post. Published on December 5, 2011, 8:01 p.m.
edit on 29-1-2012 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Do you ever actually take anything in context?

Hold on there Chuckwagon, you were the one that took me out of context and I didn't call you on it. though I thought about it.

What about the points I brought up? You will not address one of them, instead you will redirect, obfuscate, muddy waters. People think you are a troll because you are following the playbook of one. Duh!

Why, look at your name, you even advertise.

edit on 29-1-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Which claim would you like me to source?

Pick one, any one. I'd like to see you do it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join