It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the strange sound phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I listened to the videos of these sounds being heard all over the world. One thing that we noticed is that this is a pattern.
There are no instances of these sounds happening in my country though.

1- They sound like chorus-kind of chanting like 'Om' mantra or is it only me?
If you listen closely it is very uniform with the intervals.
2- There is this movie called 'The Objective' where the people are duped by these strange sounds, lights similar to Choppers, Aerial vehicles towards the end of the film. Unknown, invisible crafts communicating, deception?
3- Sounds from other dimensions?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It's all bullcrap. I heard a noise when everyone started hearing it. It wasn't some musical instrument. People are being ridiculous with this now. I heard a loud rumble, and that's what a lot of people are hearing. This thing with the horn is b.s. C'mon on a serious note (no pun intended) let me guess angels are playing horns in the sky? Ghosts?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i haven't heard a noise. havent met anyone whose heard them. it's such a hard thing to buy into being how easily it can faked.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

THIS is a link to a previous post of mine concerning this. I do not think they are entirely hoaxed nor do I think they are supernatural.

We live in an amazing universe.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ooooor... there's an alternative theory that this guy has put forth:

www.youtube.com...

What if you change the pitch a bit, and speed up the sounds??? Anything sound familiar?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's called the Waterphone, makes all the sounds that are on Youtube for "scary sounds" and such.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
this is the best explanation so far..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
this is the closest on the net that you will find to being authentic to the noises being heard:

you'll notice that the sound is drowning out the peoples voices. something hoaxers haven't been able to do yet.

edit on 29-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsyHeart

whales? is star trek iv, the voyage home another true vision of gene roddenberry.

are the humpbacks dying and where all doomed unless captain kirk and spock save the whales so an alien destruction can be avoided.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec
this is the best explanation so far..

www.youtube.com...

zyrktec I think you forgot to insert some of these into your post

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

I heard two separate events. Neither was alike and neither demonstrated any patterns.

I'm still convinced there will be some natural explanation. I sure wish we could find out what that is.
edit on 29-1-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

join