It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain endorses Newt Gingrich for president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

"I hereby officially and enthusiastically endorse Newt Gingrich for president of the United States!" Cain said. "One of the biggest reasons is the fact that I know that Speaker Gingrich is a patriot, Speaker Gingrich is not afraid of bold ideas and I also know that Speaker Gingrich is running for president and going through this sausage grinder. I know what this sausage grinder is all about."

Ah, this is sure to put Gingrich over the top. Who wouldn't want an endorsement from the Mad Max of the Flat Tax?

9-9-9!!!

One adulterer endorses another adulterer.

Hard to believe that both of these guys have led Republican polls....
edit on 28-1-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Is Newt the wingman to the pizza guy? I guess they will be grinding their sausages together now? I do find it interesting that Cain has Newt's back in the sausage grinder, Santorum must be disappointed.
edit on 28-1-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
A endorsement from Herman Cain can only be a bad thing
oh and i thought Cain endorsed the people!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Cain's book sales must have peaked.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I would pay him to NOT endorse me if I were running.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Gingrich/Cain ticket.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . . .

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
I would pay him to NOT endorse me if I were running.

No kidding, that's classic!!! You have to admit they're perfect for each other. I guess fornicators are like misery they both love company.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
so two cheaters come together......sigh....no matter what you will see Obama winning again because ron paul wont win the GOP and run as a independant which will take votes away from the GOP which is good because both romney and newt are just a little more evil than obama. i hate our political puppet system.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

two womanizers together at last!

Now if we can only get Bill Clinton to cross over to the red side... imagine them as a team... a walking lawsuit waiting to happen.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Herman Cain had a meeting with Sarah Palin the day before he endorsed Newt. Sarah enthusiastically supports Newt Gingrich ( although she hasn't officially endorsed him ). Ergo, Herman enthusiastically endorses Gingrich.

No big surprise here; it was the Palin factor combined with the Cain weakness for the softer gender.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Cain doesn't give a flying %^&* about the future of this country. He is a business man. His personality is of control and lies, so politics is his strength. I can PROMISE you, we won't see any more of Cain after 2012. He was paid off by Gingrich to endorse him. He will retire happily somewhere outside of the U.S. within 3 years.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Remember this is cain. He worked with and along with the federal reserve... you know, that greedy central bank of the us.

One a career politician, and the other had his hand in the central piggy bank. I really don't have any trust for either of them.

join