It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's fans are building like legos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Im glad to see a guy running for president that is such a good influence to the younger generation. I am one of the few that watched all of the debates and attended Pauls rally in Myrtle beach, but it only took me watching only one debate to realize who the most intelligent person on the stage. The fact alone that he served and didnt dodge the draft like Newt is enough for me. Our troops support RON PAUL, so if you dont support the troops then thats terrorism right? after all its the troops that have their ass on the line not us.,,so why not give them what they want, a base at home. The national poles show Ron on top even over Obama.The black population even supports ron more than obama. The twitter poles after South Carolina debate showed ron way way way above. The fan base of paul is out of hand and they are growing and we will be heard and not shut out. Personally I think paul is gonna take over Santorums spot in the media, santorum just isnt going to be the guy and neither is newt. i dont think they are even on the ballot in virginia. So its gonna be Romney vs Paul and the media will go straight to romney vs obama, so sad.Glad to see people are complaining to FOX,CNN.MSNBC ETC....maybe they get the point that they will lose thousands of viewers,,,,,AND BYE THE WAY when the debate was here in myrtle beach, there were 200 seats reserved for fox news, so basically when newt raised his fist and the people hoorayed, that was set up like a play............for applause, then mitt is paying mexicans to hold signs all day............wtf

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The 8 missing precincts in Iowa were college towns and who do they vote for? Ron Paul ,,,The media has my dad beleiving that Iran can make a weapon with a stolen microscope from a high school and a bunson burner....now they focus on Romney and newts dirty secrets just for publicity...sick

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Watching Newt and Romney go at it bringing out each others skeletons out of their closets is kind of funny. Its even funnier how nobody has any dirt on Ron Paul. Maybe its because hes the only individual who wants the country to be led by someone other than corporate sponsored lackeys.

I really fear what will happen to this country if we have either of those two leading us. Any promises they make now are almost certainly never going to be addressed when they take office. The only thing I think they will keep their word on is "dealing" with Iran. I don't want another war. We've heard the WMD excuse before, Saddam didn't have or use any, what are the chances Iran is building a nuke thereby ushering in their own destruction?

Spending time and money building a weapon to use knowing full well they would be destroyed in retaliation just doesn't seem plausible to me.

Funny how only one candidate wants no war, and hes called crazy for it!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Newt promises the moon.....Romney hates the thought of medicinal use,,,santorum just sucks ass with that "everything you say is weird" look on his face....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
>2012
>Unplug yourself from the matrix

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Newt promises the moon.....Romney hates the thought of medicinal use,,,santorum just sucks ass with that "everything you say is weird" look on his face....

You had me at the "everything you say is weird" look on his face...." comment. I've complained about that since the first debate.... what a schmuck. I'm saddened by how things are turning out. But I will still stand by my man, till the end.

Go Ron Paul!

new topics

top topics

join