It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying the deadly airborne A-H5N1, a super-virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sick people needs treatment and treatment is often in the form of vaccinations, big money.

If anyone can prove the viruses cannot be and are not being sprayed in the skies give up the proof or it's your word against mine.

edit on 28-1-2012 by killemall because: bad spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

You just told us that sources on the internet are not valid, as anyone can post something on the internet. We've already provided you the proof that this is not being sprayed, even if things are being sprayed. You chose to ignore that claim and call it falsified.

You already made it your word against ours.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

I see no proof yet from you or any other, what are you going on about?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

This isn't how it works, chief:

If anyone can prove the viruses cannot be and are not being sprayed in the skies give up the proof...

YOU made the "claim", therefore the burden of proof falls upon YOUR shoulders, here. Not the other way 'round.....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Scientists stop work on mutated bird flu - amid concerns it may be used by global terrorists.

Hmm...why would they have to do that if they were spreading it themselves??

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by killemall
reply to post by Shugo

I see no proof yet from you or any other, what are you going on about?

Really? Look back at your own thread! There have been multiple links to multiple sources, all of them credible in regards to your topic. Furthermore, your own link does not say anything about exposure to the population via chemtrails, your reached at that one on your own, and have absolutely no evidence to back that up, while others are pulling sources out that further the argument that the idea that they are in fact doing this is more than just unlikely, it's simply not occuring.

Please, read the posts in front of your face. The monitor is over here.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

This isn't how it works, chief:

If anyone can prove the viruses cannot be and are not being sprayed in the skies give up the proof...

YOU made the "claim", therefore the burden of proof falls upon YOUR shoulders, here. Not the other way 'round.....

He can't help arguing from ignorance - he believes in chemtrails, and it is the only "evidence" he has.

I would also like to point out, however, that I cannot prove that killemall is not an agent provocateur sent to make the chemtrail idea look even sillier.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
1)as others have said, there is no mention of chemtrails. It is these type of claims that kill any validity of the chemtrail argument.
2)it makes me nervous, but I would personally consider it a worse thing if they simply sat by and watched what happened with these viruses. If they don't experiment with them, they can't study them. If they don't study them, they can't cure them. Pretty simple

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

www.flsart.org... If only these nutters could be held accountable for their disregard towards human life.

Accountable???

Those which could hold them accountable, are the ones that are paying for this research and I promise you these scientists are either being forced, or being bought, either way the agenda reaches a lot farther than the science community.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's frightening enough that scientists produced this virus (they did) without trying to fear monger adding some story about intentionally spreading with planes. If the virus is an airborne contagion and it escaped then it would be highly contagious and wouldn't need to be spread that way. A small group of people being infected could kick off a pandemic. Although I am sure there would be people being locked up as the strain would be back traced to the lab that engineered it.
edit on 29-1-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by killemall

If anyone can prove the viruses cannot be and are not being sprayed in the skies give up the proof or it's your word against mine.

No one has come down with the virus, therefore if what you were said were true, then it shows that it wouldn't be an effective means to spread the virus. If it wouldn't be an effective way to spread the virus then there would be no point in doing it. Therefore no one is doing it.

So no, it's not just our word against your. It is just you being wrong.

edit on 29-1-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Right, you posted a link referring to A-H5N1, but you seem to have forgotten to include anything about Chemtrail spraying so what IS the link?

Did Phages little joke actually hit the bullseye? Is that REALLY what you thought? If not, show your link or stop spamming.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join