It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying the deadly airborne A-H5N1, a super-virus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Why do these INSANE scientist and their INSANE employers think its ok to create deadly viruses like the A-H5N1 and release it on the populations?

Scientists recently developed an airborne super-killer strain of H5N1 bird influenza. Their research focused on understanding the mechanisms of transmission and ultimately how they might be defended or defeated. The study was undertaken because officials at the World Health Organization (WHO) believe it is not a matter of "if" bird flu makes the species jump to humans, but "when."

Crimes agains humanity

Apparently, a random genetic twist here and a tweak there…and voila! A highly transmissible super-virus is created as A-H5N1, a super-virus with devastating potential. And H5N1 bird flu is a relatively unstable virus complex so researchers were able to create the super bug with a meager number (five) of laboratory alterations.

Their reasoning is insane.

Could a super-virus sweep across modern America, certainly including Florida, and kill millions of people? Apparently it could (although current influenza statistics are well within normal annual parameters). In 2005, scientists at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reconstructed the H1N1 1918 Pandemic Influenza virus (called “Spanish Flu”), which killed between 50 and 100 million people worldwide. The entire gene sequence of this virus was deciphered and the scientists were able to recreate viruses with similar characteristics.

www.flsart.org...
If only these nutters could be held accountable for their disregard towards human life.
edit on 28-1-2012 by killemall because: link

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I read through your source article, but didnt see anywhere that verified your claims that this virus is being distributed through 'chemtrails'

Maybe I am missing something here. Where do you find this information?

If i am not missing it, and you are just making this leap on your own, maybe explain to me why you are making this leap.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sorry, how do chemtrails come into the picture?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Interesting info to say the least. However, where in your post, or on the website for Florida State Agricultural Response Team does it state that aircraft whose altitude is high enough in the atmosphere that their extremely heated exhaust that cools in said atmosphere and crystallizes into clouds is spraying these viruses....?

I cannot find any information related to that sensational headline.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If what you're saying is true, wouldn't more people, you know...have it by now?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If the people of the USA starting an attack against the system on a massive scale, you can bet they would use this. A sick population is a weak population.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I know this seems like an immensly huge deal right now, but you're forgetting that there are labs all over the world containing all kinds of deadly viruses under wraps. This is just another one to add to the collection. The only thing to fear is if these viruses ever somehow escape into the open air outside of these laboratories.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Not really sure about the Chemtrails, but yes. I can't agree more. Why would you create a virus that could potentially wipeout all humanity on purpose?

That is just beyond me why they would even do something like that. I do not want my tax dollars going into any research like that.

They should burn. Imagine if one of the scientists gave the recipie to terrorists/some crazy guy, for the right price we would all be suffering.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarwinianLaw

I cannot find any information related to that sensational headline.

This is the second time today I am saying the same thing.
SEnsationalization is my biggest ATS pet peeve.

This article mentions nowhere, anything about planes spraying this virus.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

Quantity over quality is your motto I see...

So bird flu is being sprayed all over everyone via chemtrails, is this what you're telling us?

If so, it isn't working very well since only 344 people world wide have died from H5N1 since 2003.

LINK

edit on 28/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Scientists recently developed an airborne super-killer strain of H5N1 bird influenza. Their research focused on understanding the mechanisms of transmission and ultimately how they might be defended or defeated. The study was undertaken because officials at the World Health Organization (WHO) believe it is not a matter of "if" bird flu makes the species jump to humans, but "when."

You really don't understand this?

They induced three specific mutations in an existing virus, and then by infecting different species under different immunological conditions, two more mutations were found to have occurred in the viruses that successfully infected previously unsusceptible hosts. All five mutations together result in a strain of the virus that apparently poses significant risk to humans.

All the mutations have been seen separately in H5N1 from birds. "If they occur separately, they can occur together," says Fouchier. Malik Peiris of the University of Hong Kong, a flu virologist, says this means H5N1 transmissible between humans can evolve in birds, where it is circulating already, without needing to spend time in mammals such as pigs.

Source - explains the experimental process.

All that has happened is that they've created something in a lab which they believe is highly likely to arise in the wild at some point in the future. They can study it now, and be better prepared for when the real thing pops up. Isn't that obviously a good idea? You really think it would be better to just twiddle our thumbs until the virus arises naturally and then start studying it and start trying to prevent and cure it?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Don't you see? Airborne! You missed the point entirely!
How else could a virus be airborne unless it was in "chemtrails"?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The engineering of these types of super viruses drives my conspiratorial mind to think the reason may be this...

forced vaccinations

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
All that has happened is that they've created something in a lab which they believe is highly likely to arise in the wild at some point in the future. They can study it now, and be better prepared for when the real thing pops up. Isn't that obviously a good idea? You really think it would be better to just twiddle our thumbs until the virus arises naturally and then start studying it and start trying to prevent and cure it?

what a crack up,

I really like how you explained they've created something in a lab which they believe is highly likely to arise in the wild at some point in the future. They can study it now, and be better prepared for when the real thing pops up.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Proof:

Chemtrails spraying the deadly airborne A-H5N1, a super-virus .

OP didnt provide one.

edit on 28-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Quantity over quality is your motto I see...

So bird flu is being sprayed all over everyone via chemtrails, is this what you're telling us?

If so, it isn't working very well since only 344 people world wide have died from H5N1 since 2003.

LINK

344 is ok with you? As if that number is correct anyway. And what the internet/Wikipedia is all ok for evidence now? Can we all use these sources for gospel as you have?
That would make allot of chemtrail believer very happy if your permission was granted.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Using that same logic, then you and the rest of you chemtrail believers have a value of evidence which is absolute zero.

Why is it so hard for you to understand the concept of preparation for super viruses which are likely to occur? I don't understand some people, it's always the idea that everyone is out to get them...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Better than your evidence, namely you.

You are the only person linking chemtrails to that article, apparently it's being done all around the world.

AND, not only do these chemtrails contain H5N1, but they also contain ethylene dibromide, virally mutated molds and nano particles of aluminium and barium! LINK

Amongst all that, these chemtrails also create an atmosphere that support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters! LINK

I believe your credibility just left the building...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by killemall
what a crack up,

I really like how you explained they've created something in a lab which they believe is highly likely to arise in the wild at some point in the future. They can study it now, and be better prepared for when the real thing pops up.

I think you're reacting this way because you know so little about whats being discussed. It seems absurd to you, but with a modest amount of reading you would see that it's all perfectly reasonable.

We know about the flu strains that are presently in the wild. We know that these viruses change over time. We anticipate that, eventually, H5N1 will mutate into a form that is significantly contagious between humans, and that this would be extremely dangerous. All of these statements are simple facts that anyone in the related scientific fields would agree with without hesitation.

So, in anticipation of this, doesn't it make sense to think about what we're going to do about it? We know that we can probably devise a vaccine or treatment for the virus if we could study it enough. Is it really so crazy to make some of it now, in a lab, and start studying it so that we're farther along in that process when people actually start getting sick from it?

This is something that happens...there are many dangerous infectious disease being studied in labs all over the world now, and there have been for many years. H5N1 is far from the most dangerous of these. The practice hasn't really been a problem...You really think they're just going to load it up into planes and start spraying it on people now? There are scientists that spend their entire careers trying to treat and prevent the flu. These recent findings were presented at a conference. You think all those guys are in on some plot? You think they decided to become research scientists and work on the flu - to help people - and at some point someone said to them, "it's all a conspiracy, we're really trying to kill everyone." And then the scientists were just cool with it? Why would they publish the results and hold public conferences about it? The research is funded by numerous organizations - government and otherwise - so those organizations are also in on the plan to kill everyone? If that doesn't sound crazy to you, you need to get out more. That's not the way the world is. If it were, we'd all have gotten sick and died already.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by OnceReturned

Don't you see? Airborne! You missed the point entirely!
How else could a virus be airborne unless it was in "chemtrails"?

That was great.

Thank you for the laugh

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join