It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs + Astronaut testimony video, thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Also plenty of interesting quotes from NASA staff, Presidents etc. in the video.

****REMINDER****
PLEASE READ: Posting Video Links!

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

Next time your thread will be trashed.

edit on January 28th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by opnmind

Love it, Nice vid

Some new ones in there I havent seen before. Cheers!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by opnmind

Frigging goosebumps for some of the videos...the Jersualem one is nuts...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
just think if there really is some type of "alien" beings here. How influential could they be? Maybe they're just observing? Who knows. Would be the biggest thing on earth ever

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I liked what cooper was saying but I think it's safe to say that video had it's fair share of hoxes in it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Having sifted through loads of these video's over the years, there has been 3 different camps of thought.

1. They are observing us
2. They are eventually going to help us
3. They are going to destroy us.

I hope (no public person really knows) number 1 and 2.

To find out life’s secrets from beings much more advanced than us would just be amazing.

I get a kick just imagining it and watching these vids, let alone actually getting a chance to....KNOW.

I hope it's in my lifetime.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Totally agree with you! I reeally enjoy seeing some of the great videos and hope it all happens while I'm alive.

The music in this particular video is hilarious! It is so damn loud and serious! (and yes I am acting like my grandad)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I came across this one today as well, slightly clearer photo's than the previous ones I have seen of this type

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Last two with a close ground reference is either an F-22, (they invert), or an F-35, likely the F-35 as it's rear wings are extended further back. The other one is an F-14, as the last one is, with adjustable main wings. The rest is space debris, no apparent aerodynamic designs.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
In any such claims of momentous truths, it's advisable to search for contrary views, and weigh them -- check, double-check, triple-check.

Just a suggestion.

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
In any such claims of momentous truths, it's advisable to search for contrary views, and weigh them -- check, double-check, triple-check.

Of course, that's much easier said than done...

Few people have the time to do that. Even fewer have the inclination to do it.

Originally posted by JimOberg
www.jamesoberg.com...

I'll quote Jim's link, just because it's worth repeating.

Some ufologists accuse skeptics of failing to bother examining or investigating evidence regarding UFOs. That accusation has a fair amount of validity in relation to some skeptics. However, equally some ufologists fail to address (or even look at) the evidence put forward by some skeptics. Jim's work is worth highlighting in this regard.

UFO research will get continue getting nowhere if each side fails to actually engage with the other...

edit on 29-1-2012 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

The rest is space debris, no apparent aerodynamic designs.

No air in space. No need to create / separeate high / low pressures? Infact no need for any aerodynamic design at all?

Are you saying that these aircraft are in space? or are you suggesting they are photshopped.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I'm saying the ones clearly in atmosphere are jets, and the ones in space are debris.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think these testimonies in the OP are very convincing and telling.
Yet I see no comments on the actual testimony in this thread?
These facts are coming straight from the horses mouth, it would be wise for us to at least take note of these statements.

Thanks for posting this video!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChakaBoy
I think these testimonies in the OP are very convincing and telling.

You are meant to, because the people making the presentation are concealing from you exculpatory or balanced information in order to lead you to their desired conclusions.

Why do you make it so EASY for them to con you?

Learn to look for contrary arguments, and don't demand other people come to you for one-on-one tutorials.

Show some genuine curiosity and an adult's range of verification techniques.

edit on 30-1-2012 by JimOberg because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

So you are saying statements made by people such as Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell, to name a few, are being misconstrued by the public because of the method in which they are presented?

I must be confused.

Also, I used words such as "convincing" and "telling".
I don't remember saying I came to any type of conclusion?
In fact I said people should "at least take note"
That is all, thank you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So you are saying statements made by people such as Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell, to name a few, are being misconstrued by the public because of the method in which they are presented?

I must be confused.

No, but you are only partially informed.

Never rely only on ONE side of a debate, even on my side.

For Cooper, one should compare his stories to the versions other witnesses to the same events have told.

Also, for Cooper, find out how many millions of dollars people lost by trusting Cooper's expert opinions on aviation industry investments.

And ask around to find anybody who believes Cooper's story that he saved the space shuttle program from a fatal design flaw by relaying a telepathic warning from space aliens. A flaw, by the way, he never documents, and which resembles nothing ever 'fixed' by NASA engineers [I checked].

For Mitchell, assess the credibility of other conclusions that he has reached regarding Uri Geller, space telepathy, and similar fringe subjects. A man can be honest, imaginative, enthusiastic, and courageous -- all of which I believe Mitchell to be -- without deserving sole-source-don't-bother-to-check credibility on everything.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
For one thing I can say that its getting weirder everyday.. the strange anomalies that occur today are well beyond my league ...And it feels like somethings starting to change but I don't know what?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I can agree with that for the most part. My own personal experiences and beliefs affect my output sometimes. I tend to relate to people saying what I also think, aswel. But I agree, there is always two sides to a coin. Different people do live in different realities at the same time. I simply try to take everything with a grain of salt and also try to stay open to any/every possibility.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I can agree with that for the most part. My own personal experiences and beliefs affect my output sometimes. I tend to relate to people saying what I also think, aswel. But I agree, there is always two sides to a coin. Different people do live in different realities at the same time. I simply try to take everything with a grain of salt and also try to stay open to any/every possibility.

I think it's worth the effort because there very likely ARE things of interest, even GREAT interest, being perceived and reported as UFOs. But to date, I am sad to say, we have not been able to successfully filter them out from the 'noise', and too many people are charmed and enamored of the noise itself, alas. The astronaut stories are a prime example of this self-indulgent dead-ended detour, IMHO.

new topics

top topics

join