It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straight, gay, lesbian, bi, or transgender; big deal!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Agree a million fold. People in general need to learn to mind their own business so they won't be minding others. The ONLY reasons for others to be concerned about what another is doing is if they are a child molester, armed robber or abusive person and they're moving next door/to the neighborhood.

yes.. but when that argument is used by the child molester with the exact same reasoning.. how will that unfold?

There are already child molesters fighting for the rights of children to have sex. They say, and are most likely correct to a small degree that children enjoy sexual and sensual pleasure...and who is anybody to make that moral decision on their behalf..who are you to judge what a child can enjoy and try to make then feel guilty for it.

They are saying who are you to judge what adults enjoy ,and if they enjoy sex with children, and the child enjoys it, they are hurting no one, and it is none of your damn business what they do..

They plant the seeds, and next .. there will be children marching in the streets with these adults demanding their right to live as they feel they should..

So what will you say then ? Yes.. I am morally superior to know that children should not be allowed to enjoy sexual pleasure with each other or with an adult..?

I would agree with your judgement..and would totally be on your side.. but over time..little by little..using the same arguments you have used in defending your thoughts on homosexuality.. people would say.. hmmm..perhaps it is none of our business if they enjoy it,.. perhaps.. we need to just let people do what they want, as long as there is an adult present who can monitor it..

As disgusting as the above sounds.. I really see a society heading that way.. it already has... but its all underground..

May God almighty smash His fist down soon..for the sake of sexual innocence and respect for the sexual act and the life it brings forth.

<< 1   >>

join