It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think Anonymous has been hijacked.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Okay before you ask for sources, realize that I said "I" on the thread title. This means MY idea an not some chum who has a websites idea.

The reason I believe Anonymous has been hijacked or will be hijacked is because it is the perfect enemy. Anonymous has no face, meaning they can constantly chase after these guys and do whatever they want or need because there is no real enemy. Just like with the wars in the middle east Mr. George Bush would get on TV and say, THERE IS TERRORISTS HERE! TERRORISTS! and off to another country we would go. It took us 10 years to capture the one guy with a dialysis machine (supposedly).

Now when I say it has been hijacked I don't mean the whole thing is a sham. Yes I believe it was started out by people like you and me, but TPTB seen it as a jackpot.

Go ahead and flame me for not having sources or for demeaning ANON or w/e floats your boat.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Wouldnt surprise me considering they sicked the zeta cartel on barret brown. He hasent made a video in 2months i hope he is still alive.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The perfect digital AQ ( al-Qa'ida )
if it hasn't happened already it will do
edit on 28-1-2012 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Barret brown doesn't need to anymore I guess. Considering he cashed in on being the face of "anonymous" even though its anonymous. He had a book deal which even sells on amazon. It kinda makes me wonder a lot.. They tell you to follow the money and well.. To me it seems like he completely sold out.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

It is the perfect digital terrorist, actually its a damn good one. The reason why I say so is because it has so much public attention. Right now I thing TPTB is letting it run its course, meaning gaining the trust of people and doing so called "good deeds". After it has public interest I think that's when things will really hit the fan.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think Anon was started with the best of intentions, but has now mutated beyond a controllable organisation with no way to police the actions of those who claim to act in Anon's name.

I think that we will see more and more people jump on the Anon bandwagon for no more than their on self serving interests and given another year, the Anon name will have been dragged through the dirt and lost considerable credibility.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Remember. Anon can be anyone . It can be Joe blow,or a government op. That is the beauty of it all. It makes it so much more dynamic. It is brilliant . Anon is the perfect tool for changing popular opinion.

new topics

top topics

join