It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Riddle WE This!

page: 3
6
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Is #2 "the mind"?

Or maybe it is "reality"?
edit on 28-1-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a superstition? or a coincidence or a misconception
edit on 28-1-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
a superstition? or a coincidence or a misconception
edit on 28-1-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)


Superstitions!


With Superstitions, peeps think they are bad luck but what they actual dew is create bad luck, although there is no such thing as luck.


I'll post more Riddles tomorrow.


Ribbit



edit on 28-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
#2 Reality, or rather its contradictory nature?

You believe what you experience outside of your conciousness is reality, when really it is the result of your nervous system processing the raw experience and sensory input into a tangible experience. Therefor, reality, in a persons mind, is unique to that individual alone. We all take in the 'raw experience', but each one of us is experiencing it differently - so true Reality is undefinable.

Therefor Reality in its true, raw, chaotic, and infinitely detailed form, can never be described - Yet ironically, it is a word often used to actually communicate ones own projective view of Reality to another.

Had to waffle for a bit but am I right?



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Haha waoops damn



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
I had a request to start a Riddle thread so here it is.

#1 Riddle WE This:

We are Born on this Earth and possibly elsewhere's and We Live and We Evolve and We even Replicate but We are not a Sanctioned Lifeform. Who/What are We?


Flames!


#2 Riddle WE This:

What can exist ONLY if it exists but it ONLY exists as something else?


Nothing! Non-existence!


#3 Riddle WE This:

I Am Happy & Sad, Trusting & Disgusting, Angry and Cowardly, Excited & Disgruntled, so I am Octal by Nature. Who/What Am I?


Feelings! (eight letters)


GOOd Luck!


Ribbit


Grmbl



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
#2 Reality, or rather its contradictory nature?

You believe what you experience outside of your conciousness is reality, when really it is the result of your nervous system processing the raw experience and sensory input into a tangible experience. Therefor, reality, in a persons mind, is unique to that individual alone. We all take in the 'raw experience', but each one of us is experiencing it differently - so true Reality is undefinable.

Therefor Reality in its true, raw, chaotic, and infinitely detailed form, can never be described - Yet ironically, it is a word often used to actually communicate ones own projective view of Reality to another.

Had to waffle for a bit but am I right?


The Theory of Relativity, of an Open System Universe, stipulates:

Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything.

Apply that to what you just said and see how it fits perfectly.


Ribbit



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
#5

What hints at knowing all the mysteries of the universe but is to 'busy' to post anything but but brain-teasers, cracks me up every time he insults somebody, hops and is buttugly?



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's always a pleasure to see fun,clevor talent on this website.

This thread would not be one of them.

I Kid I Kid

GREAT thread.

Great responses.
Pretty funny and educational.



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
#5

What hints at knowing all the mysteries of the universe but is to 'busy' to post anything but but brain-teasers, cracks me up every time he insults somebody, hops and is buttugly?


And what would you like the Amazing Kreskin Toad to reveal tonight?


Ribbit



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
It's always a pleasure to see fun,clevor talent on this website.

This thread would not be one of them.

I Kid I Kid

GREAT thread.

Great responses.
Pretty funny and educational.


I actually liked your Riddle.


It wuz funny!


Ribbit



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
#5

What hints at knowing all the mysteries of the universe but is to 'busy' to post anything but but brain-teasers, cracks me up every time he insults somebody, hops and is buttugly?


Yeah, baby!
Except he's so predictable, full-of-himself, and tiresome. Butt-ugly for sure, though.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
#5

What hints at knowing all the mysteries of the universe but is to 'busy' to post anything but but brain-teasers, cracks me up every time he insults somebody, hops and is buttugly?


Yeah, baby!
Except he's so predictable, full-of-himself, and tiresome. Butt-ugly for sure, though.


A toad's self is pee and I am full of that.


And I am butt-ugly, for sure.


As to predictable, I'm as predictable as a Timex Watch on an erratic orbit around the center of our galaxy.


Ribbit



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
#5

What hints at knowing all the mysteries of the universe but is to 'busy' to post anything but but brain-teasers, cracks me up every time he insults somebody, hops and is buttugly?


And what would you like the Amazing Kreskin Toad to reveal tonight?


Ribbit


Well since this is a riddle thread, I guess there's not too much you can really say here. But I'm still waiting on your answer to this


Ribbit



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Is the answer to number one, a virus??



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ah, there was another. Kewl.


Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
#4 Riddle We This:

I am ROUND but I partially come from a SQUARE and it doesn't MATTER which WAY you GO, the ANSWER is ALWAYS the SAME because I am EVERYTHING & NOTHING. Who/What am I?/i]


Friggin speed of light and relativity man! A "C" is round (ish). It's part of E=mc^2 (it doesn't matter which way you go). C is a constant (the answer is always the same). Spacetime is "everything" and "nothing" in a way.


Ribbit



Przembl



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


a sandwich



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One
Ah, there was another. Kewl.


Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
#4 Riddle We This:

I am ROUND but I partially come from a SQUARE and it doesn't MATTER which WAY you GO, the ANSWER is ALWAYS the SAME because I am EVERYTHING & NOTHING. Who/What am I?/i]


Friggin speed of light and relativity man! A "C" is round (ish). It's part of E=mc^2 (it doesn't matter which way you go). C is a constant (the answer is always the same). Spacetime is "everything" and "nothing" in a way.


Ribbit



Przembl


It needs a correction:

Friggin speed of light is relative to source man! A "C" is round (ish). It's part of E=mc^2 (it doesn't matter which way you go). C is a constant relative to source (the answer is always the same). Space² Time is "everything" and "nothing" in a way.


Now it's Right!


Ribbit



edit on 29-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


The speed of light is not relative to the source, it's constant in any reference frame regardless of the relative speed of the source.



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


The speed of light is not relative to the source, it's constant in any reference frame regardless of the relative speed of the source.


No it is kNot! Time is the Constant! It CONTROLS EVERYTHING! Also Known as Controlling Factor!


Ribbit


Ps: I thought I'd add that Time happens IN finite, and then, Chit Happens!


Pps: I thought I'd add One more little PIECE to the Puzzle:

Which what you get then, is the Equation of Everything: THE SQUARE ROOT OF eYe SQUARED, which is a Contradiction of eYe - when eYe is a Sphere, sum call Zero, but occcupies FINITE Space² & Time.

Ever hear the Old Saying: "You're Square man!"

Doesn't that sound a lot like: "Vitruvian man"

Leonardo da Vinci showed it to you quite nicely!







edit on 29-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join