It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Box Responses, Demonic - The Sallie House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just thought I would post this up here and see what you guys think. A group I follow that does investigations online always gets these creepy responses via ghost box. One of the last investigations they did they were able to get what sounded like Demonic responses, and then the investigator got scratched.

Demon Responses and Scratch Video

Do you think that the Sallie House is haunted by a Demon? Or is it a ghost that is upset at something?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hm. Not sure, but there is a part where the ghost box says "Bezel...he's the one".

Well I looked up Bezel and didn't come up with anything demonic.. So I added "ial" to the end of it. Low and behold..

Bezaliel (also Busasejal, Basasael), Aramaic ניאל (damaged), Greek Θωνιήλ (damaged), was the 13th Watcher of the 20 leaders of the 200 fallen angels that are mentioned in an ancient work called the Book of Enoch. This angel is probably one of the most controversial of the list of fallen angels in the Book of Enoch. He is often left off the list of angels from chapter 6 as a result of the problematic transmission of the text. The R. H. Charles[1] translation from 1917 does not include him on the list of 20 leaders. Michael Knibb[2] says as of 1982 there were various translations of the name all with different names and meanings. The name Bezaliel (Shadow of God) is taken from chapter 69 and is the 13th angel listed there.

Indeed an interesting case.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The subtitles didn't sound anything like the noises coming out of that glorified radio...
Couldn't see the claw...

Just another lame "ghost" video

Occam's razor

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

i didn't see anything either,nothing.

As for the words all i heard were several radio stations as if someone was dialing through the range and snippets of audio that included spoken text and music from radio stations.Afterwards someone added subs with suggestive conclusions.

If i were to fire up Cubase and throw in a big wave file that included radio recordings of music and interviews or whatever and cut them up and randomized the order i would be able to suggest the same thing afterwards with subtitles.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
No one knows for sure how these things work, but the popular theory is that it works similar to a ouija board in that you are opening up a invitation to the spirit world to communicate with you. As with open invitations you never know who is going to accept unless you are specific when making the invitation. So is it possible that a being that was once considered to be a "fallen angel" spoke to you through the box.. sure. Does that make the box itself evil? All spirits that communicate through it evil. Not in any way shape or form no.

top topics

join