Obama Is A Puppet -- Part II

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Seeing as how Obama is making another comeback around here for some reason, I've decided to expand on my previous thread Obama Is A Puppet, and try to slap some sense into people.

First of all, the most obvious indicator that Obama is corrupt are his top campaign donors. Keep in mind these are the donations that have been made public, so there are obviously many more flying under the radar.

Major Financial Institutions:
Goldman Sachs- $1,013,091
JPMorgan Chase & Co- $808,799
Citigroup Inc- $736,771
Morgan Stanley- $512,232

Giant Corporations: (Click on the names to see what major media outlets, publishing companies, flim production companies, and other things they control)
Time Warner- $624,618
General Electric- $529,855

Here are all of his top public donors for you to see.

Next, there is his banker dominated Adminstration, which contains 11 Goldman Sachs employees, as this graphic illustrates:
In fact his Administration has more than simply bankers, as the full version of that venn diagram image shows (click below to expand in a seperate page). His Administration is made up of everything from General Electric employees to major phamaceutical company employees to Monsanto employees. Really, take your time and look at all of the organizations that make up his Administration:

His Administration also has heavy ties to the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, and the Trilateral Commission. (See How The Council on Foreign Relations Controls The Media)

Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner:
--Ex-New York Federal Reserve President
--Bilderberg Group
--Trilateral Commission

Secretary of State Hilary Clinton:
--Suspected Bilderberg Group attendee, as well as Obama, which can be read about in that linked article.
--Council on Foreign Relations
--Wife of Bilderberg Group member Bill Clinton

Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice:
--Trilateral Commission

National Security Advisor from November 2007 to November 2010 General James L. Jones:

Chairman of the Economic Recovery Committee from February 2009 to January 2011 Paul Volcker:
--Bilderberg Group
--Trilateral Commission
--Ex-Chairman of the Federal Reserve

Director of National Security from January 2009 to May 2010 Admiral Dennis C. Blair:
--Trilateral Commission

Secretary of Defense from 2006 to 2011 Robert Gates:

Deputy Secretary of State from January 2009 to June 2011 James Steinberg:
--Trilateral Commission

His Administration is a cesspit of corruption, and he is clearly a puppet for the wealthy elites that really control our government.
edit on 28-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
For a current roster of the CFR members, look in that link. Unfortunately I can't find a roster of all past members as well, but if anybody can, please post it. Here is a current Trilateral Commission roster as well, but again, no luck finding a list of past members.

Hilary Clinton does show up on the brief Wikipedia members list for the Council on Foreign Relations, but not on the Council on Foreign Relation's official current roster, even though the source for those members are links to the official Council on Foreign Relations. So clearly, a past membership list isn't available at least on their official website as far as I can see.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Enjoyed the first thread, and this one as well. Very thorough, and sad that this is not common knowledge in the information age that we live in.

If anything any school with up to date book, and curriculum, should have all of this in it, and should be known by children by the age of 10.
S&F
Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
"Puppet" or not, things are starting to change for the better and folks are becoming hopeful again. Obama, "puppet" or not, is DOING what Bush or ANY Republican for that matter, couldnt possibly achieve in a hundred terms in the office of president.

Now if McCain were elected in '08, and was running the show right now (or actually ANY Republican for that matter, GOD FORBID!!!) the country would be in a DISASTROUS MESS and falling faster by the day...

We're going in a positive direction and folks are happy with that. After 8 years of republican screwing by "W", it is NICE to see the country going FORWARD instead of backwards.

"Puppet" or not, it is odd how the economy improves under a democrat president versus the economy going into RUIN under a republican president. "Puppets" or not, this is how it always goes. At least Obama is cleaning up the MESS of the last typical republican failure. Folks are happy to HEAR SOME GOOD NEWS FOR A CHANGE.

The Democrats ALWAYS have to clean up the HUGE MESS that republicans leave this country and economy in.
We need to keep them OUT of office folks.

If they all ARE [color=dodgerblue]"puppets", the republicans are BY FAR THE [color=dodgerblue]MOST DESTRUCTIVE "puppets" for America!!!!!!

By far!!!!!!!

edit on 28-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
you mean Jeffrey Immelt's not an honest man? :p

good thread and very informative for those who haven't been doing their home work.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

As long as the Federal Reserve is up and running, I'll never be satisfied with our president and the state of the economy.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Puppet or not, things are starting to change for the better and folks are becoming hopeful again.

Now if McCain were elected in '08, and was running the show right now (or actually ANY Republican for that matter, GOD FORBID!!!) the country would be in a DISASTROUS MESS and falling faster by the day...

We're going in a positive direction and folks are happy with that. After 8 years of republican screwing by "W", it is NICE to see the country going FORWARD instead of backwards.

"Puppet" or not, it is odd how the economy improves under a democrat president versus the economy going into RUIN under a republican president. "Puppets" or not, this is how it always goes. At least Obama is cleaning up the MESS of the last typical republican failure. Folks are happy to HEAR SOME GOOD NEWS FOR A CHANGE.

Democrats ALWAYS have to clean up the HUGE MESS that republicans leave this country and economy in. Always.
We need to keep them OUT of office folks.
edit on 28-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

interesting reply considering your sig is contrary to your words. oh and how on earth did you come to the consensus that absolutely anything is changing for the better?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
One thing I didn't mention in the OP was some of the things that he has done and supported.

He renewed the Patriot Act which is a big no-no to anybody that knows a thing or two about the Fourth Amendment. He also supports the TSA, which valiantly protects us from Al Qaeda by strip searching grandmas and grabbing your wifes breasts. He didn't close Guantanamo Bay down although he promised he would.

He signed the NDAA into law, which has basically solidified his position as a tyrannical thug, because it allows indefinite imprisonment of any American citizen who the government says is bad. Signing statements have no legal value at all by the way, it's still a law regardless of what that pathological liar says he will and won't do with it. Plus presidents in the future might not have the same attitude towards it that he claims he does.

Here's that pesky oath of office that he took and has violated repeatedly:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So the apperance of some Obama is the least worst option out there threads has got some on ATS worried and the anti Obama threads are coming out?

What some of you guys don't get is that people will pick Obama if Paul doesn't win and there is nothing you can do about it. How can you change that? Negative campaigning will not work.

What you have to do is to show people at ATS that Romney and Gingrich are good candidates, but the funny thing is that I haven't seen any threads of that description.

In the absence of any reasons to vote for likely Republican candidates people will vote for Obama no matter how many lists you make.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think Obama is basically bought and paid for. But, I also think the same Romney..

Presenting Mitt Romney's Top Campaign Contributors

Notice anything similar about who is #1 there and who has such close ties to Obama.

Kind of like I've not noticed too much difference between Bush and Obama - I don't think voting Obama out and putting Romney in will make that much difference. Sure - the puppet may be different, but the people pulling the strings are the same..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

What some of you guys don't get is that people will pick Obama if Paul doesn't win and there is nothing you can do about it. How can you change that?
Showing them information that they were previously unaware of might help change their minds.

Negative campaigning will not work.
That was all factual information. The donations, members of his Administration and their ties to other organizations, those are all undeniable facts.

What you have to do is to show people at ATS that Romney and Gingrich are good candidates
Good one!

but the funny thing is that I haven't seen any threads of that description.
Take a looksie at Romney's top campaign donors and you'll see that they match Obama's. And Gingirch is a Council on Foreign Relations member.

In the absence of any reasons to vote for likely Republican candidates people will vote for Obama no matter how many lists you make.
If they have any respect for what remaining shreds of liberty and the Constitution we still have, they'll vote for Ron Paul instead of Obama.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

All puppets working for the same people will fulfill their role in the agenda regardless of what political party they identify themselves with. Bush, Obama, whatever, they're all on the same team. Calling one puppet better doesn't make any sense to me.

That's like me putting two socks on each hand with googly-eyes on them, then slapping you with one hand, punching you with the other, and having you say "Well at least the blue sock isn't as bad as the red one!"

That just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I greatly appreciate your facts . . .

However, I don't believe that the bulk of folks on ATS care about the facts.

Obama fills some fantasy icon in their minds and therefore

their mental image of him is all that matters to them.

They have a kind of blind faith fantasy hope that this

fabrication in their minds labeled Obama will somehow make their lives better magically.

It boggles my mind to know so much of the PAGES of treasonous, corrupt, Marxist etc. horrific destructiveness of Obama . . . and to see folks still go gah-gah over him.

Clearly facts just do not matter.

Only the fantasy matters.

And, it does not seem that he can do ENOUGH EVIL, HORRID, DESTRUCTIVE things to alter their fantasies about him as the pretend savior they are so gah-gah over. Again, facts simply do not matter.

Most of them are unaware to grossly ignorant of the facts about him.

The rest pretend the facts just can't be true.

It seems that few of his worshipers check the facts out much at all.

Those who come across such facts rationalize his treasonous complicities, character, choices, deeds rather wholesale. Part of me thinks that he could Bar-B-Q . . . . in a satanic ritual sacrifice and they'd still somehow rationalize it all a way and blithely prattle on about how wonderful their fantasy Obama is.

Mystifying. Incredible.

One almost begins to think that we DESERVE to be destroyed as a nation.

Sigh.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You know I rarely see some of the people on this website that I know support Obama defending him in threads like these. When it comes to bashing Ron Paul, they'll have a heyday, but Ron Paul supporters actually have an opposing point of view that they can defend.

How do you defend a banker puppet? "Uh...banks are good, dude! As a matter of fact I like them running our government"

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
All puppets working for the same people will fulfill their role in the agenda regardless of what political party they identify themselves with. Bush, Obama, whatever, they're all on the same team. Calling one puppet better doesn't make any sense to me.

That's like me putting two socks on each hand with googly-eyes on them, then slapping you with one hand, punching you with the other, and having you say "Well at least the blue sock isn't as bad as the red one!"

That just doesn't make sense to me.

Sure it does - it keeps the crowds enthralled, worked up and focused on the show the puppets are putting on. This lets the puppet master pull the strings unnoticed and gets the biggest % of ticket sales.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Negative campaigning is picking on an opponents perceived or true weaknesses but not making a case for another candidate.

Tupac you are making a huge assumption - that Paul will win nomination and therefore people should vote for him against Obama. What some people on ATS are saying as time draws closer is that although they like Paul, they realise that he won't be facing Obama in the race for President.

Yes its defeatist in a way, but its realistic too. BTW I don't live in the US and don't have the right to vote, but I don't think a document is more important than its people, whether its called a constitution or anything else.
edit on 28-1-2012 by freethinker123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Negative campaigning is picking on an opponents perceived or true weaknesses but not making a case for another candidate.
Well I would say that him being a banker puppet is quite a weakness, and considering that it's backed up by documented facts, that makes it true, at least in my book.

I can't really see how people can see that certain people fund his campaign, these people then get elected to positions in the government, and there isn't some conflict of interest and corruption cycle going on there.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I stand by what I've already said. People are already aware of Obama's mistakes and who he is in bed with. Nobody is under any illusions this time.

But put Obama up against Romney or Gingrich, many will still think Obama is the man to vote for.

Thus my point about supporting either of those two jokers, Most on ATS are too intelligent to even try to make a case for those two, but the truth is that they will have to make a case for them if they think Obama is the greater evil.

Of course if you really believe that Paul will get the nomination then good luck to you, but I might just have to remind you in the months ahead

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

And that's the problem with America. People are too pathetic and weak to support the one candidate who's not obviously corrupt and actually has their best interests in mind. It's all about supporting the lesser of two evils, which isn't the kind of America any person should be proud of.

Like my analogy earlier, it's like them supporting getting slapped in the face rather than punched by a guy with two sock-puppets on each hand. How about supporting not getting hurt by either?
edit on 28-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: gun --> guy

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You know I rarely see some of the people on this website that I know support Obama defending him in threads like these. When it comes to bashing Ron Paul, they'll have a heyday, but Ron Paul supporters actually have an opposing point of view that they can defend.

How do you defend a banker puppet? "Uh...banks are good, dude! As a matter of fact I like them running our government"

WELL PUT, imho.

I hope one of the reason Obama supporters defend less . . . is that they see there's little to nothing good to defend.

He came in assigned by his globalist bosses to be the Destroyer In Chief . . . and, when he's not golfing or vacationing, he's been doing a very diligent job of reducing the USA to ashes. And he's not done, yet.

The story of him realizing he's a scapegoat is still quite believable to me, BTW.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join