It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strike Urged against Iran Nuclear Program - June 1992

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Taking out iran is not a new thing.......Originally , It is not american interest!!! It is infact israeli's. Don't blame the players , blame the Game. Click the link below and see on your first top left!

edit on 28-1-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

nice catch

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well thats ten long years,, can't blame anyone now
i guess
if they do get the BOMB.,,hey tried,,
I mean, At war since There Inception,, i think it's time too say
,, you know what ,
u want Nuclear Material,,
here, ya go top of the line,, have at it..
and everyone just stand back,,
and let God sort it out,,

Yaa whatever,,

Me.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
Taking out iran is not a new thing.......Originally , It is not american interest!!! It is infact israeli's. Don't blame the players , blame the Game. Click the link below and see on your first top left!

edit on 28-1-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

What is new is the discovery and reliance on Natural Gas as the ultimate short term replacement for Oil. What makes that important is the Pipeline planned by Iran and Syria with agreement from Iraq to cross from the 2nd largest natural gas supplier on Earth (Iran) straight out to the Med for European markets. That has changed everything.

The more time I've spent learning about Natural Gas as a global strategic resource and how it fits into the Caspian region and Iran in particular, the more I am thinking that may be the whole point behind the timing and urgency for everything we're seeing.

If that is correct, then the war is coming and absolutely nothing will stop it. It's just something the Western corporations see as a needed step to profits...and so, Iran will be attacked. What comes next is World War III.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Be a nuclear power by the end of the decade...wow. 20 years later and still no weapon...but we have to take them out because...because...well, Israel still doesn't trust them and the US wants to fight for Israel.

top topics

join