It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel superior to everybody because my emotions are shallow.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Not trying to offend you guys here or anything. I think a good 95% of you guys are controlled by your emotions and beliefs. I on the other hand have shallow emotions allowing me to see the world as atoms and human connections for it's true shallow cold nature. Most people live in the illusion of love and spirituality, but can not see behind the curtain.

People with my great mind see only lights and clock works of all functions. You so called normal people see the illusions of friendships/relationships such as love. Which brings me ask why should most of society wake up?. They deserve to be enslaved like the morons they are. Do I not have the right to manipulate them sheep for my own self growth? The sheep never will and can not reach my mental high status of freedom in this lifetime anyway.

The only price I pay is having cloudy thoughts. That's no problem cause I'm good at pretending to be normal, so much as of matter of fact I can get many things from people. Fake being sweet and lovable works the best or maybe today be a simple minded low value person. So many things I pretend to be to gain peoples trust. I do this not to be what you define as evil, no it's self growth and small pleasures.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
welcome to ATS anormal person with lack of emotions!
edit on 28-1-2012 by sekos because: changed my mind

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
Not trying to offend you guys here or anything. I think a good 95% of you guys are controlled by your emotions and beliefs. I on the other hand have shallow emotions allowing me to see the world as atoms and human connections for it's true shallow cold nature. Most people live in the illusion of love and spirituality, but can not see behind the curtain.

People with my great mind see only lights and clock works of all functions. You so called normal people see the illusions of friendships/relationships such as love. Which brings me ask why should most of society wake up?. They deserve to be enslaved like the morons they are. Do I not have the right to manipulate them sheep for my own self growth? The sheep never will and can not reach my mental high status of freedom in this lifetime anyway.

The only price I pay is having cloudy thoughts. That's no problem cause I'm good at pretending to be normal, so much as of matter of fact I can get many things from people. Fake being sweet and lovable works the best or maybe today be a simple minded low value person. So many things I pretend to be to gain peoples trust. I do this not to be what you define as evil, no it's self growth and small pleasures.

I believe they (psychologist) would call this type of behavior: Psychosis. I am no psychologist so I will just call you a troll....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

It's nice that you care enough to tell us.

You say you're a Spock, but, methinks I detect a Spork.

Someone as emotionally shallow as you claim to be, wouldn't have the need or desire to lord any kind of superiority complex over anyone else. It simply wouldn't matter.
Just say'n.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It makes you feel any better, my ideal world includes a stipulation where people that are born with the particular mental malfunction that you possibly possess (low-level psychopathy) are either imprisoned, carefully watched, or put out of their (and by their, I actually mean society's) misery.

Frankly, I would rather go with carefully watched. The truth is that human beings are biologically social animals; to have a specimen that actively violates and sneers at certain principles that are inherent to social order, like empathy and cooperation, is dangerous for all the other members.

Compromising and working with people actually is a better strategy than taking advantage of people.

Personally, I think that such an attitude comes from the inability to recognize that you live in a society, therefore what affects others around you affects you.

Possibly the underlying cause is that it's just kind of a lack of abstract thinking skills and neural processing center to really forecast consequences that really lends itself to this type of thing.
edit on 28-1-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

I believe they (psychologist) would call this type of behavior: Psychosis. I am no psychologist so I will just call you a troll....

Lol no, I'm a legit user. Not crazy, only better because I don't have emotional flaws.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You'll grow out of it. I did.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Not trying to offend you or anything. But I think you are controlled by finite objects and a materialistic view of the world. Most people like you live in the illusion that the world is just as you see it, lack of any purpose and meaning, but cannot see behind the curtain.

People with your kind of mind see only lights and clock works of all functions. You so called great mind people only see the materialistic world for what it is. Opportunity for power and control over as much possession you can obtain for however long your finite life is. Which brings me to ask when will those who see nothing more to life wake up? When will they see there is more to humanity than having the one up over your fellow beings for your short life of 70 odd years. When will you reach the level of the people that have love and companionship for each other?

The only problem is you fail to see we are all in this together....everyone that has ever lived has lived on our lovely Earth...dictators that have thought like you...and look where they are? Six feet under with the rest their fellow humans...the ones they sought to control and thought they where better than...the ones who loved. In the end, your actions won't matter in the timeline of those who have lived.

In the future generations love and companionship and kindness will prevail over the old way of thinking. However long it will take...but your way of thinking will be dated. Enjoy your loveless life while it lasts...you won't be but a blink in humanity's history.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I further suspect OP has yet to 'blossom' into the hormonal joy known as puberty.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

HAHA! I was going to psychopathy. You're nice, psychosis will work.

Originally posted by ShedAlert
You'll grow out of it. I did.

One would hope. Or, grow into a 45 year old living in mom's basement.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Just because you think you're better, it doesn't mean that you are.
It only means that you have a superiority complex.
Also known as narcissism.

Either that, or you're over compensating for an inferiority complex.

edit on 28-1-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Why did I waste my time on this.....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I guess you feel ...special, superior, lucky, elevatet, more evolved, detached.

Well congratulations, those are feelings, and emotions. They may be symptoms as well.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You admit your emotions are shallow.

Hence you are easily manipulated by those who are smarter than you.

Nuff said.

Next

edit on 28-1-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I feel superior to everybody because my emotions are shallow.

No one cares.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
In some circumstances and occupations, your shallowness of emotion would be perfect.

However, being 'well-rounded' means, having the right balance of intellect/nous & emotion...and seeing as you have pretty well admitted an imbalance on one side of this equation, you fall into a category of psychology called sociopathic (on the surface).

Most mass murderers fall into this category...proud of this?
Most loners and mental patients fall into this category...proud of this?

Being a selfish and self obsessed individual is an ugly look...regardless of what you get out of it (for now)...comes a time when the game playing stops, either purposely or accidentally...

Good luck when this time comes...
I will love to hear where your 'emotions' are then!

...and we will all remember your post, and respond in thoroughly unemotional ways, and see how you feel after that...eh?

Akushla

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Lol no, I'm a legit user. Not crazy, only better because I don't have emotional flaws.

Really? The original post you wrote seems like an emotional rant at how much better you envision yourself. So I believe you just wanted to spark response.

If you're for real then like above poster's have stated, you are by definition a psychopath.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I am quite open minded, infact, reading twice through the OP i'm inclined to think you didn't get your point across efficiently, maybe you would like another attempt? I do not post in jest, i merely suggest an edit as your original post will attract fools and idiots whereby an informed post will attract the opposite!!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So what have you achieved to better us 'normal morons'??

Stupid cow

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join