It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Recap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So i have confession to make here and its regarding the ATS recap.

I guess many of you like me see that u2u popup up and we think " oh i have mail *lol* *, but alas its a u2u and no its not Meg Ryan, (although she was hot when she was younger, now she's worse than silicon valley) , moving right along, as i was saying, i would see it was an ATS Recap so i would simply hit the delete button and continue on with my forum troll hunting replies within the thousands of threads in here.

So today i was called up and required to stay online until Monday afternoon and apart from watching movies online i remembered a thread that someone had posted up with ufo documentaries. I searched and searched but could not find anything. I thought, hey, why not make a quick thread requesting ats members to help find the thread, sure enough, Rising Against came to the rescue and provided me with a link which was the one i was looking for (thanks Rising Against), so i thought to myself, oh cool, at least i have something to keep playing on the other monitor while im working. Shortly after Rising Against posted a second link with more videos and i was like ( yeah baby, now that's the vitamin shot i needed to keep me going while i work.- Thanks again R.A). As you all can imagine i was thinking to myself okay, i have the vids set up to play one after the other , computer is primed i have my coffee all set up and my chair is elevated to the prime sitting position so its time to rock n roll.

Surely enough as i had a handful of threads on my cube screen (4 screens per monitor) i clicked to switch screens to begin playing the vids, that when my connection spiked thus the mouse clicked the ats recap videos of some guy begun talking, so here i was thinking *oh wtf..common*, at that instant the phone rang. I picked up the phone and obviously the video of ats recap begun playing. Once i ended the call i sat back grabbed my coffee light my cigarette and found myself viewing some guy who presents ats recap.

What i need to say, is who ever thought of the style in which ats recap is presenting threads should obviously be applauded. I have no idea who's concept that is, but i must admit its damn good, its clear, its informative, its entertaining. As to the person named Bryan who's presenting these ats recaps, he should also be applauded as i took the time to view his very first presentation and then right up to his latest one. He obviously has improved 1000% in his approach, his style and his ability to adapt to the various material given to him. He has improved to a point that shows he has become more acquainted and comfortable in presenting the material within ats. So in closing, Bryan you just gained a viewer and ats, you just gained a very satisfied member and would gladly promote what you guys have put together if and when its required. Simply keep doing what you ATS and Bryan are doing as the formula seems to be spot on.

Sincerely
C.A.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I don't know if it's cos i'm watching Family Guy right now but....

Bit of a......sucky post...there....a bit...erm....butt kissy...

...erm no offense intended.....just.....erm....ahh.....putting it out there......you know.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

I don't know if it's cos i'm watching Family Guy right now but....

Bit of a......sucky post...there....a bit...erm....butt kissy...

...erm no offense intended.....just.....erm....ahh.....putting it out there......you know.

Cosmic..

oh..you obviously dont know me that well, and yeah i but heads with mods without any reservation behind the scenes. This post was a simply...yeah i enjoyed ats recap , never gave it a chance and it happened as it did today, and it rocked. As for me being sucky, i assure you...i aint sucky..perhaps in time you will understand and learn why im not considered as a sucky member.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I'm only joking with you dude..

..smile..

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

..smile..

Cosmic..

oh hey, np, you caught me in time, i was about to email my horde of trolls to come into ats and attack all your threads...and they do number the hundreds...once again...its all cool.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

OooooKaaaay...

...hundreds of trolls....woooo.

You must be someone to be feared then eh.

Good job i don't make threads.

Cosmic..
edit on 28-1-2012 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

OooooKaaaay...

...hundreds of trolls....woooo.

You must be someone to be feared then eh.

Good job i don't make threads.

Cosmic..
edit on 28-1-2012 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

haaha..i am a very patient person, eventually you will ...hehe..btw, come into ats chat..lets have a blast.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

..smile..

Cosmic..

You were joking..? How sad, as I thought I came across a member who tells it like it is - as the OP was indeed limp, not too mention unnecessary...

Oh well...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I'm now taking the 5th amendment...

..on the grounds that i may be hounded by millions of trolls..

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

..smile..

Cosmic..

oh hey, np, you caught me in time, i was about to email my horde of trolls to come into ats and attack all your threads...and they do number the hundreds...once again...its all cool.

I'll call your hundreds of trolls and raise you a lesser number of highly expressive, very opinionated people. The kind that if you show up at a party and see them you will try to look very engrossed studying the paintings on the walls or (this works better) find a book and appear to be in deep contemplation.. Then again if you need to execute an emergency avoidance maneuver, a bit like DEFCON 2 in social settings, you fake a cell phone call just to avoid them
DEFCON 1 is when you find an excuse to run out the door, like oh wow, I really don't feel well. Tacky? Sure, but there is a lot to say for a tactful, but effective emergency exit strategy.

As for re-caps, I find them quite reasonable, but hey if I didn't I don't have to go any where...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

..smile..

Cosmic..

I'll call your hundreds of trolls and raise you a lesser number of highly expressive, very opinionated people. The kind that if you show up at a party and see them you will try to look very engrossed studying the paintings on the walls or (this works better) find a book and appear to be in deep contemplation.. Then again if you need to execute an emergency avoidance maneuver, a bit like DEFCON 2 in social settings, you fake a cell phone call just to avoid them
DEFCON 1 is when you find an excuse to run out the door, like oh wow, I really don't feel well. Tacky? Sure, but there is a lot to say for a tactful, but effective emergency exit strategy.

As for re-caps, I find them quite reasonable, but hey if I didn't I don't have to go any where...

I see that i wont need any help, as i tend to avoid books or staring at paintings on the walls nor do i own a cell phone, for i will casually walk across the room and pull the fire alarm switch thus implementing a strategic blow to the very heart of your intentions, the only difference is that i will casually raise my umbrella and stay dry while everyone rushes to evacuate the immediate vicinity.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

very interesting that you stated the word "applauded" ... did you watch the last vid about anon werewolf sinkhole?

If you look at the vid at about 1.43 in, you will see some very clever and devious methods being used.

1. Look at the way, the M E G A loads on the page behind Bryan. Then look at the placement of the words to where he is standing.

MEGA UPLOADS.com is necessary for the vid but why the additional words (very subtly placed) "To Me"?

That subliminal is introduced with a wave flow of words that affects the subconsious... It goes past very quickly and the word 'upload', the way it is structured looks like 'applaud'.

I suggest you all have a very close look at this. It is a perfect example of what the media do to sell products, influence people etc.

The section relevent here starts about 1.40 and goes until about 1.58.

I am very disappointed.

edit on 28/1/2012 by Thurisaz because: typo

new topics

top topics

join