It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Ruffians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

I meant to learn, you would have to become a mason.
(in the way I learned at least.)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yeah, I got that. That's why I wrote:

Originally posted by subject x
I doubt y'all would let me "B1", though, as I have issues with the whole "creator" thing.

It's all good, though. I just thought it would be a cool little story.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Masons who were your teachers originally, why are your lodges segregated, and what is The Moors contribution to your path. I've never spent one day as one but I know enough to make some of you run. It is unfortunate that you keep secrets from whom you should help. Some of you should be ashamed for using the principles of Yashua wrongly.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAAT09
...why are your lodges segregated...

My lodge has men of every race as members so I have no clue to what you are refering.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Masons who were your teachers originally, why are your lodges segregated, and what is The Moors contribution to your path. I've never spent one day as one but I know enough to make some of you run. It is unfortunate that you keep secrets from whom you should help. Some of you should be ashamed for using the principles of Yashua wrongly.

I think you may be severely confused. First of all, what secrets are we hiding from anyone? second, what do you think you can do to make any of us run?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Masons who were your teachers originally
Primarily the ancient greek philosophers and the old testament.

why are your lodges segregated
Mine isn't. Like Augustus, my lodge has men of every race, religion and creed. We're all brothers.

and what is The Moors contribution to your path.
I'm not aware of any specific Moorish contribution to modern (or even ancient) Freemasonry. I've got no problem with MST, and it's quite possible some of my brethren in lodge are members (we don't discuss religion in lodge, so I really wouldn't know). I will admit, I'm not well versed on the Moors, so it's possible I've overlooked something.

I've never spent one day as one but I know enough to make some of you run.
Why would we run?

It is unfortunate that you keep secrets from whom you should help.
We give our secrets to those who ask. If we gave them to everyone, they'd be wasted on those who wouldn't value them.

Some of you should be ashamed for using the principles of Yashua wrongly.
Matthew 7:6?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MAAT09

My Lodge isn't segregated. The Moors? None that I know of, but I am doing research into Sufism, Rosicrucians, and the Templars.

People who think they "know enough", usually don't know as much as they think. Never be satisfied or idle in your pursuit for knowledge. I doubt you could make any of us Masons run.

Everyone keeps secrets and values privacy. God even says to keep secrets.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
FREEMASONRY 101:
FREEMASON or FREE MY SON

MAH-HAH-BONE = "MAY-ALL-BE ONE"
JACHIN = "YOU CAN"
BOAZ = "BE US"
JEHOVAH = "YOU HAVE ALL"

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Um, can you do that with any word?

I bet you can.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hey Dude... I won't take that bet.
But I will ask why your mood is confused... Well... Why???
My jibberish rants are just thhat. Jibberish. I was bored out of my mind.
But you're a funny guy. I also like your profile pic. Seen many on this site. Wherever do they get'em?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

context is everything my friend. Don't forget the slow people. we like to laugh too.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You take a great deal of liberty with the etymology of words.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It is not up to man to proclaim who is holy or not. Are you authorized to agree that the Etymological meaning of "Religion" is a study of the stars and the workings of nature. Is this statement a falsehood to you " The power of knowledge has been preserved for Elite Caste, Industrialists, and Rulers of Government. Another term for this Religious/Cosmo knowledge and Anthropological secrecy is called, Masonry". As well as "preserving" KEY parts of TRUE human history, Anthropology, Philosophy, Metaphysics, Mathematics, World History, Spiritual Geometry, Law, etc. So I would not expect you to say the truth about Moorish Science. Save the Greeks for someone else. Knowledge is not for sale, or to be used for injury, enslavement, and Promoted ignorance to the masses. Since the Magna Charta, Catholic Church Edict/Bull of 1511, etc is why some individuals don't know who they are. But I Bet U Do.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MAAT09

That is by far the most thought provoking testament I've read herein.
Religion is to me just a tradition passed on by my GrandFolks. Catholicism. I stand by it, but never will I dare to challenge Freemasonry herein in their own country. Plus I am a bit familiar with the story of the popes and their conquest against the old order. I'm a bit conflicted with the whole thing.
I hope one day to better grasp the idea of religion.
The only thing I know about religion is how far Jesus was willing to go for his Mary.
The only other thing I know about American Freemasonry is the "Trowel"
By that I mean it resonates an idea that I alone must experience alone. TROWEL - THROUGH ALL
Its easier said than done. But enough to be called an experience...
Also... MA'AT Eh???? Friggin cool. I haven't heard that in a long time.

Also... Heres a funny.
Who has three eyes and still can't see???? The Initiate!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I think there is a misconception that Masonry somehow has exclusive rights to certain "secrets" and that's simply not true.

It's possible for a man to become a Mason and spend his entire life in service to the fraternity and to mankind and never understand the whole 'secret' thing.

It's also possible for a non-Mason to discover and understand all the secrets and mysteries "hidden" by Freemasonry without becoming a Mason.

Handshakes and passwords are just that... handshakes and passwords. They are symbolic of the higher truths that can be found through Freemasonry or thousands of other paths.

It is wrong to assume the "secrets" are hidden. Concealed? Yes. Hidden? no.

The only analogy I can think of right now is being surrounded by trees and not being able to see the forest. The forest is there, in plain sight, all around you, but you may never notice it because you are focusing on the trees.

If I came up to you and said, "There is a forest here," I may well have told you the greatest secret you would ever want to know, but if you can't bring yourself to 'look' for the forest then I haven't really given you a secret at all.

Even if you knew all the right words and handshakes, all I could tell you (and indeed tell another Freemason) is that there is a forest here, and you can only see it for yourself.

I can't MAKE you see the forest until you are ready to see it. Much like I can't GIVE you the secrets of freemasonry because they can't be given. They have to be revealed, discovered, found.

Conversly, I can't KEEP the secrets from you either. They are there for everyone.

So, I guess I'm saying that whoever believes will believe, and whoever doesn't, won't. I can't change your mind. Freemasonry can't change your mind.

If nothing else believe in free will. Know that you always have choice. No group or person can control you unless you let them. If you don't like groups/clubs/fraternities then don't let them bother you or affect your life.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

It is wrong to assume the "secrets" are hidden. Concealed? Yes. Hidden? no.

The best way to hide sumthing, is in plain view.

That is concealed but kNot hidden!

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join