It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of a solid 911 fact sheet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thanks, 182... I guess Dave would have to conclude that all those people are 'damn fools'. This is not going to just go away, because of people such as you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
Thanks, 182... I guess Dave would have to conclude that all those people are 'damn fools'.

lol....and he'd be right.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Nasty men living in caves did it thats why they had to kill millions of brown faced people
George Bush is not a member of skull and bones
He did not attend Bohemien Grove and worship a big occult owl
The Federal reserve are not private issuers of currency
There is no conspiricy
Blood line elites dont exist
There is no new worrld order
There is no such group as Bilderberg ....who!
Presidents are elected by the people
Santa Claus is real.
X factor is really important so is football
Mercury and Sodium fluoride is good for you
If you want a good grade or mark go with the official story but if you want the truth keep digging
edit on 30-1-2012 by artistpoet because: omit profanity

edit on 30-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

That report has been debunked

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by dillweed
Thanks, 182... I guess Dave would have to conclude that all those people are 'damn fools'.

lol....and he'd be right.

I wouldn't say they were damned fools. I would say that whatever damned fool conspiracy web site this guy got that list from are unrepentently lying through their teeth and the poster is just being gullible. One name on that list came out loud and clear...

"The former head of the Fire Science Division of the government agency which claims that the World Trade Centers collapsed due to fire (the National Institute of Standards and Technology), who is one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering (Dr. James Quintiere), called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse investigation. "I wish that there would be a peer review of this," he said, referring to the NIST investigation. "I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they've done; both structurally and from a fire point of view. ... I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable."

I have mentioned numerous times here already that James Quintiere disagrees with the NIST report because his own independent study suggests the buildings didn't have sufficient fireproofing which allowed the fires to cause more damage than what the NIST report allows for. He is NOT a subscriber to any of these goofball conspiracy claims and it is an unrepentent bold faced lie lie to claim he is...but you can see from the artful way the truthers present his biography how they deliberately exclude his "collapse from insufficient fireproofing" statements while leaving the "I don't agree with NIST" statements to make it artificially appear as if he agrees with them. The conspiracy kool-aid drinkers then come along and read the heavily embellished version and think he's one of them. There is no way such deliberate misrepresentation could have been done accidentally. Someone in the truther movement deliberately chose to manufacture this lie to give themselves false credibility.

Keep in mind that I'm not picking on the person who posted this list, far from it. It's simply the case that those damned fool conspiracy web site are deliberately pushing out lies to sucker people into believing these conspiracy stories and the poster is simply yet another victim in their con job. When the OP asks for a "fact sheet" he therefore needs to remind himself that a "fact sheet" necessarily means a list of facts that won't be shown to be hogwash in a 30 second google search.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

When you post absurd things like "Nasty men living in caves did it" you'll forgive me when I say your viewpoint should be taken with a grain of salt. You do know that Mohammed Atta had a masters degree from a university in Germany, right?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

When you post absurd things like "Nasty men living in caves did it" you'll forgive me when I say your viewpoint should be taken with a grain of salt. You do know that Mohammed Atta had a masters degree from a university in Germany, right?

Of course - Yes it was meant to be taken with a grain of salt.
I dont believe the official story - why should I.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Perhaps because it is way more plausible than a vast internal conspiracy for which no hard evidence has surfaced in more than a decade.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Perhaps because it is way more plausible than a vast internal conspiracy for which no hard evidence has surfaced in more than a decade.

Why should I believe that which I do not believe just because it is easier or more plausable.
I have no conclusion but I know liars abound.
Obama is a liar, Bush, MSM - it was an act of inhamAnity and I am afraid we live in such an age
Hypocricy - Millions dead in the name of world peace - Dont tell me to be quiet about what I see with my own eyes.
Perhaps you get the leaders you deserve - but I see no one who can be trusted and take orders from no one.
That is my right as a Human Being - Believe what you will but also question your doubts. forgive my passion it is nothing personal

edit on 30-1-2012 by artistpoet because: whateva

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

complete 9/11 timeline @ historycommons.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Here's a thought- what say you actually start with the 9/11 commission report? If you're going to be jumping down this rat hole of conspiracies withing secret plots

David , why would you link this outhouse toilet paper to the man.
The Commissoner's who WERE ON the panel called it a Whitewash, Coverup,Half Truths!!
Why must the OS side lie to people, Let any person find out the truth for themselve, its all there.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

I am just wondering, do you even know what is in the 9/11 Commission Report? At all? Have even looked into it?

Deny ignorance man. Don't embrace it and tattoo it on your head.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

If you want a good grade or mark go with the official story but if you want the truth keep digging

His teacher is in on it, you're probably right.

Luckily when Ron Paul dismantles the Dept of Education real educators will no longer have to toe the NWO line. Double Bigfoot in the morning followed by Build Your Own UFO Class? Perfect.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
In response to the OP, what you'll find is that there's no "solidity" at all to any of the 9/11 factoids. In almost every case they dissolve before your eyes as soon as you check the citations or dig a bit deeper. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

keep blowing bubbles with your arse, mate.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

lol, poor debunker. needs to hide, like a fundamental christian, behind a book.
while ignoring video evidence. oh, did we forget that WTC7 is not even in
that famous 'report'? oh, wait. radek is getting a headache. stand back!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

keep blowing bubbles with your arse, mate.

What a brilliant response. You must be in demand everywhere where solid argument and witty repartee are the norm.

Face it, there's a reason 9/11 "Truth" hasn't got anywhere in ten years. The lack of talent and effort of a lot of its proponents certainly has a lot to do with it. But fundamentally (pun intended) it's because hardly any of its arguments have any basis in fact.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by GenRadek

lol, poor debunker. needs to hide, like a fundamental christian, behind a book.
while ignoring video evidence. oh, did we forget that WTC7 is not even in
that famous 'report'? oh, wait. radek is getting a headache. stand back!

Did you know that the report has nothing to do with the building collapses? That it concerns itself directly with the run-up to 9/11 and the motives and actions of the perpetrators?

Unlikely, since I doubt you've bothered to read it. Why should you, when you can get what you want to hear from a load of snake-oil salesmen on the internet.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

His teacher is in on it, you're probably right.

Luckily when Ron Paul dismantles the Dept of Education real educators will no longer have to toe the NWO line. Double Bigfoot in the morning followed by Build Your Own UFO Class? Perfect.

Agreed -
"The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America"
-By Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, former Senior Policy Advisor in the U.S. Department
of Education = An insider who explains how education has now turned into training young minds to be non free thinking slaves of a corrupt system.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

...and yet you DO believe the drivel those damned fool conspiracy web sites are churning out. I know this because they're the only ones dropping this "official story" slogan. Tell me, in your own words, just *what* do you consider "the official story" to be? Everything in the 9/11 commission report was based upon eyewitness testimony and didn't come from the gov't, and anything the gov't did produce like the NIST and FEMA reports were openly acknowledged as being estimates and shouldn't be considered to be canonical.

For you to be criticizing the 9/11 commission report it would necessarily mean you're not simply a BS artist and you actually read it to find out what the lies actually are for yourself...RIGHT?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

What I find to be exceptionally phony about the 9/11 truthers is that they don't even listen to what they're saying themselves. They insist there's no way nineteen hijackers would have been able to pull off such an attack without a gargantuan "inside job" support base and yet they insist secret controlled demolitions can be planted in three gigantic buildings without the occupants noticing, as well as planting false evidence at the Pentagon and Shanksville, as well as plant fake witnesses at all four impact sites, and well as infiltrate NIST, FEMA, the FBI, NORAD, the FAA as wel as pretty much every gov't agency there is, all with only a handful of people. If only a handful of people were able to do all that without being caught then why can't a handful of hijackers do what they did without being caught?!? It's "do as I say and not as I do" with the truthers.

I don't really blame them for this, though. It's patently obvious they're simply repeating the drivel those damned fool conspiracy web sites are churning out and they haven't held it up to any real critical analysis. It's the same as the Bible thumpers never stopping to consider how improbable it is that some invisible guy living in the sky that noone has ever seen created human beings out of a clod of dirt by magic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join