It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the big War come....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I was having a discussion tonight with a friends. I asked the question; When the next BIG War come about, (which in our opinion will not be long). Wouldn't it be funny if the governments said, OK that's it we're at war, now you lot go an fight.

And we, the little people, look back blankly and said. who? us Nah, your OK. if you want to fight then you go do it.

Simple fact is folks, War is only perpetrated by TPTB becuase there are those of us (the 99%) who willing to go and do it.

What if instead, nobody moved, nobody went. But stayed at home to defend instead of invade.

I am not talking about abolishing the military, However if we "the normal people' and that includes the normal people of the rank and file of the military just simply refused on grounds that it would be a bloody stupid thing to do.

Unrealistic? Sadly, maybe, but I would love to see it happen!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yea it's kinda funny.Sadly the army is the easiest branch of society to manipulate.They are soldiers , and ''just take orders''.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Sadly, the sheep almost always follow their shepard.
Plus they figure, maybe it will be the other guy who gets the short straw.
Generally religion helps the PTB to get the lambs to slaughter.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well its a good thing special forces was made aint it?
edit on 28-1-2012 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
We spend way too much on our military it is a shame to think of all the manpower, time, energy, not to mention all the men and woman killed (God rest them in peace)for the good of a few dirty rotten backsta........ you get the point! We need to go back to a strong Militia. I dont think anybody in there right mind are going to invade our country if your gonna meet a shotgun on every door step you step foot on in the USA. I think that is in our Constitution somewhere if anybody knows where they keep that now days
Sure we need intelligence and we need to protect ourselves but too spend as much money as we do on our military it is a shame. Strong Militia and peace is what we need lets take a strong look at being neutral for a change (take a look at Switzerland) and get on a track to creating the greatest civilization in the universe and stop killing each other and start helping one another. No reason we have all these sick starving kids on this rock when we got the knowhow to fix the problems at hand

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
Well its a good thing special forces was made aint it?
edit on 28-1-2012 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

Got that right......and for the others Sheep This

Do these guys look like they are pulling sheep out of a mess of trouble? start it at 3:00 into it

edit on 28-1-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The thing about being a soldier is you can't choose when and if you want to fight.

Can't and Wont work that way. A soldier is taught to Respect and to Respond to Chain of command.

If their is a war you don't want, it will take a movement of Citizens to stop it.

Im not talking about 100 people meeting at a Denny's, I mean 500,000 show up at Obama's house, for a chat.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

The thing about being a soldier is you can't choose when and if you want to fight.

Can't and Wont work that way. A soldier is taught to Respect and to Respond to Chain of command.

If their is a war you don't want, it will take a movement of Citizens to stop it.

Im not talking about 100 people meeting at a Denny's, I mean 500,000 show up at Obama's house, for a chat.

you must not have a job today...I dont think they hand out tarty slips any more at any job

top topics

join