It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lear on Brad Meltzers Decoded - UFO's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Wasn't John Lear a test pilot for the military? If so, he would have undoubtedly visited Area 51 numerous times in order to participate in testing the new technology. I love the way they depict Lear as being modest about his achievements and career without mentioning his cringe-worthy interview with the Project Camelot circus act. It was an interesting documentary but as with most of these series-long shows they only scrape the surface of stories and tend to over dramatise things.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by bknapple32

OK, so you made it up. If it is untrue that, "people who know John well," said it, that makes it libel.

I have already given my answer several times about the 115. I don't know. It's that simple. All I know is that Knapp and Lear said they saw some. However, I KNOW FOR A FACT that Foster, Campbell (as he admits) and Gariac do not know what was in the skies near the range in 1989.

The members also know that they are ducking the question about when they first turned up at the range like second rate spooks. We all know why that is.

Again, not making it up. Most people in the Vegas area associated with research to area 51 who I have spoke with carry the same opinion of lear: an accomplished to the nines pilot , but loss of credibility when it comes to lazar and a 51 claims.

No they don't know what was in the skies in 1989, neither do you or I. But they have more deductive reasons with far less holes to fill in their claims and opinions. All in saying is, Lear and lazar have further to go if they feel like provibg themselves in any substantial way.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Not every test pilot gets to visit Area 51. Even planes in production have "operational test" programs since there are continual upgrades.

Lear was a contract pilot for the AEC. It is highly likely he saw Groom Lake from the NTS airspace.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
No they don't know what was in the skies in 1989, neither do you or I. But they have more deductive reasons with far less holes to fill in their claims and opinions. All in saying is, Lear and lazar have further to go if they feel like provibg themselves in any substantial way.
That has no bearing on the reality of the craft. They were reported back in 1980 long before Lazar came along. It is also entirely possible, in fact likely, that John Lear knows far more than any of us as he has flown for the CIA and been a test pilot. The multiple witnesses go some way to confirming their reports about the craft. I have as much information as any none-insider relating to what happened 14 years before Foster arrived.

I have dealt with all of those points previously as you know as you have read the entire thread where I did. You are doing the same smoke job as Gariac and Foster pretending these points have not already been dealt with. You have now added to the confusion by making further claims that I don't believe.
edit on 5/2/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
MEMBER NOTE: We now have a thread with 3 smoke machines all ducking questions. What a joke. :lol

There is no smoke. Just two fools wearing blindfolds.
edit on 6-2-2012 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS
There is no smoke. Just two fools wearing blindfolds.
edit on 6-2-2012 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)
Why don't you take your blindfold off then? extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join