It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Strange urges? Tell me yours...and where do they come from?

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
sometimes when walking behind other people i get the urge to stab said person in the lungs, kidneys or to slit the persons throat.
also about the sticking your hand down a garbage disposal, go ahead. if you knew the actual details about disposals, you would know the blades are in a ring formation around the edges with two metal "catches" that push small objects into the blades.




posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure
 


I just don't appreciate it and your post should be removed IMO. I've been on ats for years and people don't appreciate it



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyoushi
sometimes when walking behind other people i get the urge to stab said person in the lungs, kidneys or to slit the persons throat.
also about the sticking your hand down a garbage disposal, go ahead. if you knew the actual details about disposals, you would know the blades are in a ring formation around the edges with two metal "catches" that push small objects into the blades.





posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I did have the urge to stab my mom and dad, whenever I saw a knife. They did nothing wrong, I never had this thought stick around before. The thought lingered around for 2 or 3 full weeks. I told my dad about it in a way that didn't really scare him. I used the word "hurt" instead of "kill". I told him that I love him very much. The urge was the worst feeling ever. So I told a few of my friends, and wanted some support and I went to get some help from a counsellor. I personally thought that I was becoming insane. Having all the anger just come right out all at once, from all the bottled up stress and emotions that have been trapped in my body was about to blow like a volcano.

I had a feeling that it had to do with me working on nights for half a year. I only got around 1 hour of sunlight everyday a lot of the times not ending up seeing any sunlight at all. In addition to all the stresses and jokes that I put up with at work. The last thing that I want to do was turn on someone that doesn't deserve to get hurt or killed. It's scary.



edit on 28-1-2012 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by graceunderpressure
 


I just don't appreciate it and your post should be removed IMO. I've been on ats for years and people don't appreciate it


Your profile says you joined Feb. 28, 2011....years...


I think you are too thinned skin, and should not be in this thread if is so obviously stresses you....



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


You can be a member for longer. Obviously. My old account has been deleted if you wanted to know. I just don't like people taking credit for what I posted first. Im goings to start copying al yours see how you like it. And please don't try to say "it says it right there" because I know how long I've been here. Obviously if you don't want to be accused don't accuse back.



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by Destinyone
 


You can be a member for longer. Obviously. My old account has been deleted if you wanted to know. I just don't like people taking credit for what I posted first. Im goings to start copying al yours see how you like it. And please don't try to say "it says it right there" because I know how long I've been here. Obviously if you don't want to be accused don't accuse back.


The difference is...your thread wasn't copied, as you are claiming. Are you saying that every thread on Area 51, except for the very first thread posted on ATS on Area 51 should be deleted. How crazy is that.

You don't own *ideas* on ATS....



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
reply to post by webpirate
 


Just pass them the scalpel and scare them


Oh yeah....if I could be a ghost I'd have the overwhelming urge to screw with everyone I could.....



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I could tell you what I think it is..
Curiosity,a natural phenomenom in the human mind,you cant have salvation without distruction

I guess...I would love to know the answer too,even if its not harm,like stranded thoughts of 'curiosity' of 'i wonder..'
Thats a huge one to me..'I wonder..'..

I do have one theory,that literally just came to me as i was writing. And that the mind strives off Non-repetitional actions..Like..

''Wake up,go to work,come home,relax,sleep..'' etc..

But mainly i think it could well generally be your mind trying to break free by doing extreme things


Some just do things differently,like once,i actually put toothpaste on my hair and gel on my toothbrush aha!..
thing was ive had so many thoughts about it and like you,there 'CRAZY!!DERPDERP!' but..i guess.it felt 'good' to 'know' the result.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join